login
March 28, 2024, 10:55:03 am

Author Topic: Devil kicked  (Read 9398 times)

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
Re: Got Banned from LW.
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2017, 05:50:50 pm »
Because you didn't knew that we have a script like that in the server which can detect U key press, anyone can make mistakes you know...

I know that, when you were live streaming I was watching everything, you will talking to axxo you said: "I am live streaming" Something like that to stop axxo to say something. I know that xmair pressed U key and freak or other guy posted the logs. I know that freak was secret manager. I know that U key script does exist in this server from start when I join ead.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2017, 05:51:12 pm »
Because you got cocky, greedy and reckless.
Now then, let me explain some very basic things to you.

-You weren't using it out of the game, since the script wouldn't register that
-You weren't using it while chatting, since the script doesn't recognize that
-The button wasn't assigned to any VOIP functions

Now then, make your choice. Refer to my first post here, and either come clean or face the consequences. In case the consequences aren't familiar to you,
The clan has zero tolerance for hacks. Any member caught using/distributing and creating hacks for any purpose will be kicked out of the clan, and his actions will be reported to every major server owner.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2017, 05:55:18 pm »
I didnt pressed the U key. I bet my reputation on that.

Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2017, 05:56:00 pm »
Stop this fucking bullshit right now cut it off.

Ill conclude everything here.
 Devil u have 2 choices
1) u confess and u maintain ur place in vu and u get forgiven and then go make a public topic apologizing to vcmp for hacking.
2) you keep hiding everything and then admins find out by their own way and u get to face severe consequences and may get kicked from VU and destroy ur vcmp career.

Believe me do the first step and I promise you nothing will happen everything will be ok but if u go for number 2 then u chose the wrong path buddy

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2017, 05:58:23 pm »
Stop this fucking bullshit right now cut it off.

Ill conclude everything here.
 Devil u have 2 choices
1) u confess and u maintain ur place in vu and u get forgiven and then go make a public topic apologizing to vcmp for hacking.
2) you keep hiding everything and then admins find out by their own way and u get to face severe consequences and may get kicked from VU and destroy ur vcmp career.

Believe me do the first step and I promise you nothing will happen everything will be ok but if u go for number 2 then u chose the wrong path buddy

Really dude, I didnt try to understand why would I confess when I didnt do anything, re investigate the case. You might find clue. I was playing LW since 5 months and nothing happened. I duel with Meta, won and got banned. how and why?

Btw, Will you trust Amal? If I ask amal to tv me and watch my skills from 1 and watch what I am doing from 1? OR any other guy with 2 PC, are welcome, I can do the same as I was doing in LW with any software.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2017, 05:59:22 pm »

I'll be very straight-forward with you. At this moment, you have no reputation to bet. For that, you may thank your hacks.
Apart from that, you have 24 hours to either come clean with everything we asked you to, or the disciplinary action will take act.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2017, 06:00:11 pm »

I'll be very straight-forward with you. At this moment, you have no reputation to bet. For that, you may thank your hacks.
Apart from that, you have 24 hours to either come clean with everything we asked you to, or the disciplinary action will take act.

I am clean, go ahead take action but still I gonna prove that I am not a hacker.

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2017, 06:01:20 pm »

dude devil I promised u nothing will happen and now u have 24 hours to come clean with everything and if u really didn't hack u have to give us proofs or as I said u will face severe consequences

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2017, 06:27:31 pm »
I'm gonna say this. There are 2 types of non-hackers:

• The person who has never expressed interest in any hacks/mods because they view it as unfair play
  • The person who doesn't hack because they're afraid they get caught

Which would you trust to never hack in a server if they're absolutely sure they can't be caught?

I'll say this to make sure things are clear. We don't randomly pick on our members and attack them with an accusation out of nowhere. Idk anyone here who's not cool with you to set you up in such a manner and even if we had such a person it wouldn't matter cuz the whole admin squad that played that day observed what was happening. To my eyes you've been doing good so far, and I think others have the same opinion but as much as we like you, we can't ignore this.

Most of the administration of EAD also ran Vice War, we had a case where Dadero[LK] spammed the shit out of F1. If we went solely by scripts alone, he'd be banned in a heartbeat the way he spammed it so much. We suspected him but we didn't ban him, we had to be fair and observe what was going on. My report as well as some others testified for his innocence even though we had no visual proof to show for it. Us seeing the U key being pressed is not the reason of flame, it's because we saw for our own eyes evidence of malicious activity that was supported by the scripts showing you pressing the U key in those moments of accusation. Idk what business happened at LW but you need to confess whether you hacked that reunion. Don't make us do something we don't want to do.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 06:30:04 pm by GangstaRas »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2017, 10:34:56 pm »
This is a situation being handle first by the administrator circle, and now being discussed by all full members to come to a final decision. Any time between now and the decision making, you will have to talk. If you choose not to and stick to your current statement that will be fine, but at the end we are making a decision. Logically and with proof. We all want to believe you, but people with great knowledge on the subject are putting your situation against the wall, and they have strong statements. All you have been doing is changing the reasons why and haven't stuck to one, that makes it shady.

ITS THE BIG DOG!

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2017, 07:38:45 am »
I am standing with my statement I didnt pressed U key + I am not hacker.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 6 (list)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2017, 04:57:09 pm »
your time is nearly up bro u still have a chance its up to u think well this is about your future in vu

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2017, 05:52:51 pm »
That's it I guess. The members have voted.

As is customary, I'll leave you some time to say goodbye to the rest of the clan before moving this thread to the farewell board.

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2017, 02:32:20 am »
I am standing with my statement I didnt pressed U key + I am not hacker.

Just know that whatever members decide it will be with valid proof. If by all means you can find a way to demonstrate something else kuddos to you. This thread is being locked, nothing else needs to be further discussed. Thread will be reopen with final determination.

ITS THE BIG DOG!

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2017, 12:25:36 pm »
Ok heres the proofs that I am not using any software.

And on AMAL POV(Player of view) Will post another video how I was doing it. Ty.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 12:39:31 pm by D.E.[[V]].I.L »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 (list)