March 28, 2024, 11:59:41 pm

Author Topic: Devil kicked  (Read 9402 times)

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
Re: Got Banned from LW.
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2017, 09:26:32 am »
I really don't hack.. I wasn't even using any software which may helps me..
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2017, 09:48:56 am »
I really don't hack.. I wasn't even using any software which may helps me..
You've used it 14 times. What's interesting is, you press it everytime you reconnect, possibly to enable it again.
And it has a pattern, you press U twice in 5 seconds.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2017, 10:19:01 am »
How I mean? I havent pressing u key and it's showing I am how? Script don't lie I know but I really didn't pressed u key
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2017, 03:18:00 pm »
How I mean? I havent pressing u key and it's showing I am how? Script don't lie I know but I really didn't pressed u key
Yeah, i see, you have some problem with reading, it's ok, i'll help you.

SCRIPT ONLY SHOWS U WHEN SOMEONE FUCKING PRESSES U ONLY WHEN SOMEONE PRESS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK?
OK?
OK?
NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND? WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY? DO YOU?

[20:37:39]  ( Team-Chat ) [VU]WiLsOn: sniper
 [20:37:46]  [ADMIN] [VU_T]D.E.[[V]].I.L has used the U key (suspected ASI hack usage).

[20:46:49]  [ADMIN] [VU_T]D.E.[[V]].I.L has used the U key (suspected ASI hack usage).

[20:58:42]  [ADMIN] [VU_T]D.E.[[V]].I.L has used the U key (suspected ASI hack usage).

NOW HOW MANY TIMES U PRESSES U BY MISTAKE?

EXPLAIN THIS TO ME OR FERRARI TOO PLEASE.

[21:22:05]  [ADMIN] [VU_T]D.E.[[V]].I.L has used the U key (suspected ASI hack usage).
[21:22:08]  [ADMIN] [VU]WiLsOn: :O
[21:22:43]  [VU_R]BliTz: u lost me ajajaja
[21:22:47]  ** pm >> Reds left: [VU]Ferrari32, [VU_R]Tony, [VU]GangstaRas, [VU_T]KiKi, [VU_T]MaTrIx.
[21:22:47]  ** pm >> Blues left: [VU_R]BliTz, [VU]WiLsOn, [VU_T]D.E.[[V]].I.L, VU.Amal, [VU]aXXo
[21:22:54]  -> Attacker [VU]GangstaRas has been removed from the round by server (IDLE for 60 seconds)
[21:22:54]  ** [VU_T]D.E.[[V]].I.L killed [VU]Ferrari32 (M4) (Head) (78.8559).
[21:22:55]    [VU]GangstaRas left the server ( Kicked )
[21:22:55]  [VU_R]BliTz: FUK
[21:22:55]  [VU_T]D.E.[[V]].I.L: AND DEAD
[21:22:58]  [VU]WiLsOn: lol
[21:23:11]  [ADMIN] [VU]Ferrari32: what now he saw me across the island entering npm?
[21:23:22]  ** [VU_T]D.E.[[V]].I.L killed [VU_T]KiKi (M4) (Head) (39.69).
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 03:24:14 pm by WiLsOn »

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2017, 04:20:33 pm »
I broke a CMD thats why that happened. I was watching ferr running behind some VU like SMD or else. He was going towards 3rd enterance of mall, I was watching him behind the bridge, (I can show you) and when he come near to the entrance I pop his head.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2017, 04:35:17 pm »
Just for the record, u were inside with me prawn mansion base, and there is no needed cmd for U, no idea what are you talking about broken cmd.

lilly

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2017, 09:01:10 am »
Before i become a member of vu i've fought with devil several times, and im pretty sure he is clean, devil and matrix are almost the same fighting style and i used to fight like them before i break my mouse, everybody used to call me and matrix "Speed hackers" but in the fact we dont even know about hacks and how to use and im sure devil is just like us, i can explain the way he plays.
when you keep the shoot button in and change weps while you press shift (especially in lw server cuz there no crouch) you get a high speed, more than normal, and for a pro player who does fast switch in a perfect way it becomes a very fast speed, i dont know what the hell is u button you are talking about, but im pretty sure that devil is clean...

he is one of our family, we have to give him the trust, he says that he is clean (and im sure he is) and we have to beleive him. any way if you dont beleive me i will show you guys the way when i fix my mouse.
Cannot rate own posts

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2017, 09:04:48 am »
Before i become a member of vu i've fought with devil several times, and im pretty sure he is clean, devil and matrix are almost the same fighting style and i used to fight like them before i break my mouse, everybody used to call me and matrix "Speed hackers" but in the fact we dont even know about hacks and how to use and im sure devil is just like us, i can explain the way he plays.
when you keep the shoot button in and change weps while you press shift (especially in lw server cuz there no crouch) you get a high speed, more than normal, and for a pro player who does fast switch in a perfect way it becomes a very fast speed, i dont know what the hell is u button you are talking about, but im pretty sure that devil is clean...

he is one of our family, we have to give him the trust, he says that he is clean (and im sure he is) and we have to beleive him. any way if you dont beleive me i will show you guys the way when i fix my mouse.
It's not only about the speed hacks dear.
He was also caught by EAD script for wall hacks, the thing which makes him more suspicious is the critical timing where he used the U key.

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2017, 11:04:15 am »
I didnt press the U button -.- My VC was is windowed mode and I was chatting with Blurry on Discord. And the place where I killed Ferr and it shows I pressed U key, I can show how I killed him, what he was doing. I Know that moment clearly.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2017, 11:51:48 am »
I didnt press the U button -.- My VC was is windowed mode and I was chatting with Blurry on Discord. And the place where I killed Ferr and it shows I pressed U key, I can show how I killed him, what he was doing. I Know that moment clearly.
Discord doesn't use the U key for any functions.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2017, 04:14:46 pm »
Maybe I was chatting via Text? :v
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2017, 04:31:15 pm »
You are pressing U while fighting, no you ain't impressing me at all by trying to out smart us.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2017, 04:33:25 pm »
You are pressing U while fighting, no you ain't impressing me at all by trying to out smart us.
According to your way of replying I believe that you are hiding something.
Also the script will only trigger when you press U while VC is active so you can't actually fool us.

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2017, 05:14:52 pm »
According to your way of replying I believe that you are hiding something.
Also the script will only trigger when you press U while VC is active so you can't actually fool us.

actually I dont hack, I use to hack back then When I join VC, but now I dont. I dropped from vcmp from late 2012 to 2013, joined back in Mid 2013 and start playing with different nick, last year got this nick and using it. Why would I press U button just tell me, to degrade VU clan respect? To get me banned and ruin my reputation? To get kicked from VU? To be identified as hacker? a single reason please.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2017, 05:49:21 pm »
Because you didn't knew that we have a script like that in the server which can detect U key press, anyone can make mistakes you know...