May 09, 2024, 11:24:05 pm

Author Topic: Application - Stormy*  (Read 6295 times)

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Stormy*
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2011, 09:27:02 pm »
nu
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2012, 12:39:29 am »
lie = bad No even though i dont know yu :/
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Stormy

• View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2012, 02:41:58 am »
fuck no. and when in the motherfucking hell were you in DZ?

Ok here's the answer for everyone.

Do you know how FPC recruitment process is done?
like that an ex-DZ member asked me to join that clan. I asked if I have to register and apply and his answer was like no need. Because i was a good friend with him and that i believed that that member has some administrative power in DZ I came with the nick [DZ]Scorpion* in a sudden but no one asked how I got that tag without approvals. I registered in DZ forum and then I kept looking if the member who got me to their clan welcomes me. If admins want his name i can PM it.When i checked the ULK forum i saw that the specific ex-DZ member has taken into TLKr. I got fed up with that because there will no welcomes in the future, so i started playing with a new nick, Narnia because if that ex-DZ player saw me without the DZ tag he might be unfriendly with me. That's all.

Admins may check the chat logs in December month and see if I'm telling the truth or not

Ty.

<I know everyone that I've mentioned in application, some personally. other guys, i know you in game but you haven't noticed me>
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 05:23:55 am by Stormy »

**pm>> Killed by Stormy* Distance:29.6039 Type: Long-range kill
>> Stormy* killed you (M4) (Head)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2012, 10:27:21 am »
Please PM me the name of that dude.

Writer of excessively long posts

Darius

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2012, 11:21:42 am »
No.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 11:24:09 am by Darius »

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2012, 12:06:43 pm »
hmm i remove my vote and be neutral want to see if hes speaking the truth

All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

GRAND

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Polish Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2012, 05:51:36 pm »
Even if he says truth, he mustnt say that players are noobs. I swear that every member of Death Zone would beat ya with finger in teh ass...

asd

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2012, 07:06:08 pm »
Ah, he probably knew that the DZ sentence would guarantee my vote..  :D

Well in that case he had been fooled and is now applying to VU using the proper format.
Since his English ain't bad, I don't find anything extremely stupid in any of his XE forum posts, AND all the DZ misunderstanding happened LAST YEAR, I will still give this kido a shot, and vote trainee.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 08:35:54 pm by Veteran »

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2012, 07:36:42 pm »
Well in that case he has been fooled and is now applying to VU using the proper format.
Since his English ain't bad, I don't find anything extremely stupid in any of his XE forum posts, AND all the DZ misunderstanding happened LAST YEAR, I will still give this kido a shot, and vote trainee.
same

Stormy

• View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2012, 04:19:49 am »
Please PM me the name of that dude.

DONE

Even if he says truth, he mustnt say that players are noobs. I swear that every member of Death Zone would beat ya with finger in teh ass...

I didn't say NOOB at you! even i'm not afraind of gaming dudes cause I know I'm a MMA artist in my real life.. Guess who is going to screw who's ass??

Well in that case he has been fooled and is now applying to VU using the proper format.
same

Thanks Dudes.. I PMed Cutton and he'll say if I have spoke the truth or not..

Veteran = Ancient,experienced soldier .. hey I have passed English Diploma In Proficiency so My language won't be bad. ;D cool guyz

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2012, 05:54:29 am »
even i'm not afraind of gaming dudes cause I know I'm a MMA artist in my real life.. Guess who is going to screw who's ass??

Not sure what to make of this.

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2012, 10:47:43 am »
I've received no pm...

Writer of excessively long posts

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2012, 12:28:20 pm »
If it was an FPC member, I'd put my money on MegaBoy. Anyway, impress me ingame, and i'll give you a positive vote.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Stormy

• View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2012, 01:35:08 pm »
I've received no pm...

(No subject)
« Sent to: Cutton on: Today at 05:13:47 am »

check your pm dude. any admins can peep into my message box and see who say the truth

JuaN

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2012, 06:17:32 pm »
and what if you are saying the truth or not? it wont change anything, epic attention whore you are, even im not joking when i say you're probably the major attention whore i have ever seen in this community.

Morphine topped(sorry morfo for putting as example) my list till you came to vcmp around 1 month and half or so ago?
i have seen you playing, behaving ingame and all of that, and what i dont like is you whining EVERYTIME you die, putting some kind of excuses or sarcastic comments and undoubtedly the best: your M4

"man im pro with M4, i HS everybody but they keep calling me noob :(, im pro i headshot a guy from 30 metters away
my m4 this, my m4 the other BLAH BLAH" to let you know i could POO in your M4 every time i would want to, your "glorious" M4 wouldnt even last two seconds, but im not bragging it around to everybody 24/7

im changing my vote to HELL NAW
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 06:01:28 pm by Haze »
Cannot rate own posts