login
April 27, 2024, 09:03:33 am

Author Topic: Application - Inferno  (Read 7232 times)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
Application - Inferno
« on: October 09, 2020, 04:16:10 pm »
Nick: Inferno

Timezone/Country: GMT+5 / Pakistan

Previous Nicks: [R2x]Inferno, =R2x=Spider, (R2x)Spider, R2x.DarkNegative, (PRO)Spider

Additional Comments: Greetings, I am Inferno, but not to be confused with [VU_R]Inferno, he was another player.
I started playing VCMP in July, 2012 in the Argonath RPG Server 0.3z.
Later on, I found my interest in one of the most popular DM servers or You can say the main DM hub of 0.3z, the XE European Server.I had various different Nicks in XE European Server.Then i got to meet with some members of a clan named Professionals (PRO), where i got familiar to some players some of which still play in 0.4. I found my interest in that clan and therefore, i applied and was accepted as a trainee. A few months later, the clan went inactive due to the inactivity of its Leader. Therefore, as many players either left the clan or the VC:MP itself, I left the clan and started my own clan named ReAssassinatives R2x.
Gradually , i found a few clan mates to make it a proper crew. I have spent most of my time in XE European Server and some of Pakistani Local Hosted Servers ( by some of PRO members ). I was quite young in that age and didn't know much about stuff.
Though , i have all the good memories of the times i spent in XE with my mates.Some of my time was also spent in Hellboy's VCCNR.
I started scripting in pawn language to make a server of my own and left that later on due to uncountable bugs found in that language regarding vcmp .
I left VC:MP later on for some personal reasons. Later in 2015, i came back and then 0.4 was released. I did'nt play much in 2015 and left again due to lack of interest after closing my clan. I installed VC:MP back in 2017 just to see if the community is still alive, joined EC server but no one known found in any server and so i left again disappointed. In 2020, i decided to join back the Multiplayer again, and first server I joined was VCCNR. I found the server quite amazing due to its different and unique gamemode. I started playing there and got used to that server. I re-opened my clan and started proceeding it . I was banned in 2nd week of playing there due to a Rule named "Teaming rule between Cop and Robber".
I wasnt much aware of rules at that time since i was playing VCMP again after a long gap. However, I was unbanned by Deadshot, a VCCNR Administrator after I appealed for the ban. Later on, I was banned for 3 days for aiding a player in a Script Bug Abuse, but was unbanned after a day. Eventually I started to join some DM servers, including LW, EC and RTV.
In April, Xmair , the VCCNR Developer, invited me to Staff as an Intern. I was promoted to Moderator Rank after 2 weeks of Internship in VCCNR. Gradually I had been moderating VCCNR for 5 months, and in September I was promoted to Administrator rank. Currently I am learning Squirrel Language for Coding and Developing a server of my own. The only ban histories I have in current period of activity are in VCCNR. I hope that it won't affect the application's impression.
Later on, I joined a TDM server named EAD. I found my interest in that server and i started playing there regularly, where i came across many members belonging to VU clans. I played a bit in LWs as well. I might not be known to many VU members but I know some those who played in both EAD, EC and VCCNR.
I closed my clan in September due to no activity by members. Currently, I am trying to improvise on my average DM skills and will certainly and eventually do in a while.
I have known VU for a long time as it was dominant in 0.3z in both LW and XE ( the servers I played mostly ). I have been observing the VU members closely as 90% of my staff mates in VCCNR are VU members. What made me to apply in VU is the fact that I have never been in a proper clan after (PRO).
Running own clan with some newbies / ill-mannered players hasnt been a satisfaction at all.
Moreover, I have seen positive changes in players after joining VU. Therefore, I would like to give myself a chance to improvise as well and be a part of a proper community.
Therefore, I am here applying to get to know about the opinions of all of you and the things I can improve. I will try my best to improve any factor i lack, Answer your questions relatively and fulfill the requirements of being a part of VU. Thanks for reading.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 03:00:56 am by Roystang »
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 7 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Inferno
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2020, 04:30:39 pm »
Bruh there is a character named "Line Separator" :D

Great attitude, and nice person. keep it up.

You snatch the T from me, literally!
Good luck with other votes
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2020, 04:45:18 pm »
Bruh there is a character named "Line Separator" :D

Great attitude, and nice person. keep it up.

You snatch the T from me, literally!
Good luck with other votes
Thanks for your valuable comments and vote.
Also, there you go. Separated.

Nyon410

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 04:47:55 pm »
You've been my friend since you joined lately, friendly, mature and decent.
Strong trainee.

VU Full Member | CNR Manager | EC Admin | VW Staff Member | VCDC Staff Member |

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2020, 04:53:12 pm »
You've been my friend since you joined lately, friendly, mature and decent.
Strong trainee.
Thank you for letting me know about your opinion about myself and your precious vote.  :)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 04:55:44 pm by Inferno69 »

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2020, 05:32:45 pm »
Not yet. Ja paran bund mara rickshe di stapni de muu aleya. Banda teri bund mein chatri daal ke kholde. Banda tere 100 kasse le phir bhuul jaye, phirse le or mukar jaye uske baad phirse le. Muu wekh jiwen fighter jet da horn hunda. Muu wekh jiwen maut di mashuri hundi. Muu wekh jiwen khota reri di lightan hundiyan. Muu wekh jiwen bakri nu qabz hundi. Muu wekh jiwen V8 di light hundi. Hor aawe ke inni kaafi ey?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 05:38:35 pm by Xmair »
Funny Funny x 8 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2020, 05:40:40 pm »
retard lmao
Winner Winner x 3 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2020, 05:43:14 pm »
Not yet. Ja paran bund mara rickshe di stapni de muu aleya. Banda teri bund mein chatri daal ke kholde. Banda tere 100 kasse le phir bhuul jaye, phirse le or mukar jaye uske baad phirse le. Muu wekh jiwen fighter jet da horn hunda. Muu wekh jiwen maut di mashuri hundi. Muu wekh jiwen khota reri di lightan hundiyan. Muu wekh jiwen bakri nu qabz hundi. Muu wekh jiwen V8 di light hundi. Hor aawe ke inni kaafi ey?

Thanks for your kind compliments and vote. I will try to work on factors I lack.

retard lmao
Thanks for your honest opinion.
I will try to improvise that for sure.
Funny Funny x 10 (list)

byJeanStylez

• Regular
  • Playing Jean is love, Jean is life
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2020, 06:37:13 pm »
I've known you for a long time and you have a great attitude and good companionship, good luck.

Credits: Myself

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2020, 06:50:41 pm »
I've known you for a long time and you have a great attitude and good companionship, good luck.
Thank you for your kind wishes brother <3

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2020, 06:56:48 pm »
Do you have any other IGN? Neutral

Credits : KocKex

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2020, 06:59:59 pm »
Do you have any other IGN? Neutral
In-game nicks? Yes, Spider^ ( former : =R2x=Spider ) which I use in EC and LW.
Thanks for your vote.  :)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2020, 07:23:49 pm »
to be clear, this guy and this guy are different.
About the application, it is safe and wise to vote Trainee on this one :)
Informative Informative x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2020, 07:39:00 pm »
Inferno, it's been such a pleasant surprise seeing you applying here! You've always been a friendly, sensible and respected member of the community. It was a pleasure being accepted into the VCCnR staff team on the same day as you and it's an even greater pleasure seeing us continue that same path now with VU.

It's a strong Trainee for me :)

P.S. As the clan is based on DMing at it's heart, I'd encourage you to keep working on that. EC and EAD are good places for training.

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2020, 07:40:21 pm »
to be clear, this guy and this guy are different.
About the application, it is safe and wise to vote Trainee on this one :)
Yeah, I should have written that. Anyway, Let me edit to clear out the confusions.
Thank you for your appreciative vote  :)

Inferno, it's been such a pleasant surprise seeing you applying here! You've always been a friendly, sensible and respected member of the community. It was a pleasure being accepted into the VCCnR staff team on the same day as you and it's an even greater pleasure seeing us continue that same path now with VU.

It's a strong Trainee for me :)

P.S. As the clan is based on DMing at it's heart, I'd encourage you to keep working on that. EC and EAD are good places for training.

Thank you so much for your encouragement and vote.
And surely, I will keep up with the DM servers.  ;)