login
April 30, 2024, 02:55:06 pm

Author Topic: CTF  (Read 394 times)

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
CTF
« on: December 28, 2021, 11:06:16 pm »
Maybe I'm too late idk. I read the servers of the year and I did not see any glimpse of CTF being mentioned, not even in official servers. I don't know either who chooses the nominees. many people may not know about it CTF 6 was recently released in September. With this major update CTF was into to more unique game mode it included elements from MOBA games in which players can use abilities other than just firing into each other. Perhaps it is too far for vcmp players to get the idea. But those who understood it know that ctf being an old and official server, always dominated in the field of clan wars becz the most balanced game mode. I know it is not active nowadays but many which were not active either are being nominated. I believe CTF that deserves to be in the list.
Agree Agree x 9 Informative Informative x 2 Late Late x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: CTF
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2021, 11:44:36 pm »
Nominations were done by players who posted in the nominations thread: nobody nominated CTF, simple as that. Nominations are now closed as the poll is already going on and in fact the results should be out sometime soon.
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
Re: CTF
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2021, 12:53:33 pm »
That's great to hear, but exactly as PunkNoodle said, the process was explained in full detail in the nominations topic and there was a 2 week window for any player in the community to cast their nomination to CTF for any of the categories they believed the server deserved to be recognised for.

I'd also like to point out the fact that some of the people reacting :agree: to your post were also involved in nominating both servers and events of the year, but chose to not include CTF as one of their nominees.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)