login
May 19, 2024, 03:09:02 pm

Author Topic: Group F - SameerM versus [SS]Flamesay (completed)  (Read 495 times)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
Group F - SameerM versus [SS]Flamesay (completed)
« on: July 15, 2015, 11:21:27 am »
Nickname:SameerM
Opponent's nickname:[SS]Flamesay
Proposed fighting date:Today or tomorrow
Proposed fighting time:Today between 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm or tomorrow between 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Comments (if any):Contact me on IRC,I will be on channel #vu,#wilson,#vcdc,#littlewhitey.vc-mp and #mk.ctf
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 06:09:45 pm by noori »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
Re: Group F - SameerM versus [SS]Flamesay
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 02:27:54 pm »
Flamesay and SpiralRock are on inactivity.Only spiral and flamesay remaining to fight with me.You can post your time here so I can fight and also spiral is on vacations and don't know about flamesay,Any manager should do something.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 12:45:14 pm »
Flamesay and SpiralRock are on inactivity.Only spiral and flamesay remaining to fight with me.You can post your time here so I can fight and also spiral is on vacations and don't know about flamesay,Any manager should do something.
SpiralRock vs Flamesay happened yesterday.
They are certainly active.

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 05:25:47 pm »
Flamesay fighted with me only spiral remaining
Lock the topic