When should ViceWar be played again?

Autumn 2013
24 (25.8%)
Winter 2013
38 (40.9%)
Summer 2014
31 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Author Topic: When should ViceWar be restarted?  (Read 24371 times)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Restart ViceWar in a week
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2013, 12:23:30 am »
Of the course the team who is losing by alot of points is going to be less motivated to continue playing, the same thing happened in VW1 when we won. But I do admit that the Blue team played good and was very motivated most of the time.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2013, 12:32:08 am »
Fix the server/script and start again with the same punctuation
Final score: 4040 Blue - 2973 Red
I am in the red team and if reset the punctuation from 0 - 0 would be very unfair, I am aware

VU did a a great job too in the Red team.

EDIT/ GG Blue team, was fun
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 12:34:34 am by Eddy »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ulkaki

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2013, 12:35:45 am »
@Stormeus:

By the way, I assume non-participants were also able to vote in this poll?

For the sake of fairness, this poll should be divided into two separate polls.

One poll should be in the Red's private board, and the other in Blue's private board.

Alternatively, we can do a weighted poll. The same number of Reds and Blues should be allowed to vote. If a blue member has only voted 10 times, then a random sample of 10 votes should be counted from the Red team.

If not, the results of the current poll will lead to tremendous statistical bias.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2013, 12:35:53 am »
If a new VW is being held simply continue with the points we ended with today.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 12:38:00 am by [EAF]Brian »

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2013, 12:50:32 am »
I'd say yes.
Plus, add an anti-spawnkill system (if possible), because the blue team got quite a lot of points with spawnkilling.
Agree Agree x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

S@M

• ULK Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2013, 01:06:51 am »
If the vicewar is reseted, then the scores will be reseted too? It'll be unfair for the blue team lol. So I'm with a No.

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2013, 01:26:53 am »
I think there's no point for another ViceWar, not this soon anyway. Just do it next year or in a couple of months, this demands too much out of people.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

PaGlia

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2013, 01:36:45 am »
Change my vote to No.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Franklin

• [LBR]Franklin \o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2013, 03:27:01 am »
It's very easy say: reset both scores when your team is the loser, anyways would be a total waste of time for us in special for the blue team if read team doesn't use their head, its their problem.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

X_94

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2013, 04:34:56 am »
Do it, I guess that everybody deserves so, but trying to make that one more fair since as NewK said sometimes the blue team refused to spawn when they were outnumbered. And I also think that when the team captures a base it should get some points instead of giving them "advantages" because by not doing so the teams will just stay in their shitty spawn locs/fixed bases and doing nothing to conquest some other bases and it'll kill all the sense of this gamemode.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 04:42:55 am by X_94 »
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

<X_94> messi suckz!!
<~Baldachyn> yes x94 finally some sane words from you

[NYB]NYC

• Regular
  • YO YO HONEY SINGH
    • View Profile
    • http://nybboyz.boardforum.ca/
« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2013, 04:41:27 am »
i go with yes.. also ULK stop spawn we are told those spawn but they are not reds capture 3 base and attack in blue base but then ulk start checting and stop spawn only ajeet and some eaf member spwan another red win easly
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

SameeR_8

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2013, 05:17:11 am »
Yes.......... :)
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Soldier

• Fortune favors the prepared mind..
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2013, 05:20:10 am »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2013, 05:47:48 am »
It was totally lame aki ,when you guys left the server.You were getting pwnt because you were outnumbered?You were not spawning because of outnumbered teams?

Might be ULK made a strategy at that time.
Ajeet wrote it in wrong  team chat.

Here is the screenshot when Blue team wasn't spawning.

We were outnumbered but we were spawning again and again.

@White,if you talk about the 'Spawn killing ' ask from your spanish ulks ,what they were doing .Oh my bad,you were in the server too.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 05:52:04 am by Nadeem »
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

aXXo

• Moderatorz0r
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2013, 06:13:53 am »
I think each circumstance affected both teams equally as mentioned, so the next event (date undecided) should be called VW 4. This one should be officially declared as over and Blue gets the trophy.

While I was online, the server barely crashed. There was not a single crash in the first 2 hours while I was awake.
Agree Agree x 5 Disagree Disagree x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)