login
May 03, 2024, 03:56:55 pm

Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 5204 times)

Olo

Leaving
« on: January 11, 2011, 08:13:02 pm »
Its becoming like ULK  :(
Sorry but Im leaving the clan - I dont like you accept everyone who applies.
Hope you understand.
Sorry again  :-\
And remember - Biggest doesnt mean best ... http://ulk-gang.com/index.php?topic=5.msg5#msg5
Cannot rate own posts

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Leaving
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 08:18:47 pm »
Becoming like ULK? That might be the worst insult we ever had.

We dont actually accept everyone. We are accepting people who are willing to enter the community and to leave their "noobie" rank, accepting them as Trainees. If they dont fullfill this we kick them, if they do we will promote them. Take this for example, we accepted tmavs as a trainee I guess. He was at the noobie rank, now he's one of the best fighters and a pretty cool guy.

I am sorry but I dont really like your opinion. But it's still a opinion, good luck.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Leaving
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 08:26:30 pm »
Yeah Olo. When i first joined [VU] i was a loner, a person who wanted to be involved in many things. So i joined [VU].. I would have been stupid enough to even apply, knowing that they was the secondmost clan in VC:MP, i taught they didnt even want me, not even now.. But as i worked my way through Trainee and Rookie, my English have gotten better, my attitude has REALLY improved from [VU_R] to [VU], and my skills are on a moderate level. We pretty much know how the person is before we just give them acceptance to our clan. But like Knucis said , he only want newbies that want to make something out of the community, we dont just pick random people out of them ''Woolzie'' clans and expect them to be admins..

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 08:59:18 pm »
Well Olo, it seems you are not right for VU. You do not share the same ideals as us.

We accept almost anyone to our training ranks, yes, cos that's our purpose. As Knucis said, VU offers new players the opportunity to get involved with the community, train up their fighting skills and learn more about the game. We teach as many people about this game as possible because we want more experienced players to play against. I'm sick of seeing people cry about old players leaving and there being a deficit of experienced players in VC:MP, when they are not willing to open their eyes to the fact that there are others out there; they just need a little help to break through.

We accepted you cos we thought that after however many years of playing you'd understand that by now. Obviously we were wrong.

I don't take being like ULK as an insult because they have been without a doubt the most organised, largest, most powerful clan in VC:MP for the last year or 2. Now VU is a genuine rival to that domination and you're saying that's a bad thing? Well fuck that - you need to get your head sorted.

Good luck in your DZ application which you will undoubtedly make.

I wish that you were mature enough to discuss this with us before making such a bold decision.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 09:54:18 pm by Cutton »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 09:23:16 pm »
Ah wtf Olo..
C'mon now you gotta stay committed and respect that VU likes to give players opportunities to change and be interested in vcmp while learning new skills and creating an active community. I liked you no homo, but shit happens and i guess you dont like how VU is. Good luck to wherever you go.

Randy

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 09:28:29 pm »
I won't give you a speech that will tell you the role of VU giving players a chance to open up to commuinity.
Just gonna say this:Bye and Good luck,Friend,miss ya :(

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 09:35:04 pm »
Now that might be one of the nastiest bull crap thing I've read lately about VU.

Now I don't know the situation in ULK, but this is not about my opinion about ULK, it's member count, members themselves or w/e, so I will pose as not understanding what exactly you mean with "VU is becoming like ULK."
I don't find ULK being a catastrophe or w/e so really.. What's with the sad smiley?

But that comment about us accepting everyone who applies is absurd. Now just to prove- there are exactly 40 DENIED applications for VU. It's not a small number obviously. So make your own conclusions about that.
Do we have members, who we have accepted with our eyes closed?- Probably. Now do we have past members we've kicked?- Yes, we do.
I really don't find it wrong giving some players (who may not be totally capable to represent VU yet) the VU_T (which means Trainee btw.. ) rank. If we see the potential- it's a chance for them to prove themselves. Now the really accepted applications are those with VU_R or just VU. I'm sorry, do you find any member in these ranks not appropriate? Feel free to talk with him. If that's useless- there's the kick option, which you can always initiate, if necessary. Prove your right, congratulations, you've made the clan cleaner!
But have you, Olo, ever done anything to make the situation better? We'll if you're the one complaining about it..- As far as I remember- you have shown NO complaints.
So I still think it's stupid to consider accepting Trainees a disaster. And what kind of a f-n reason is that??- Leaving a clan because it has too many members? You're writing in your post that you hope we understand.  Well, Olo.. Im afraid I don't understand this absurd at all.  (Although I could understand if you don't want to tell us the real reason. Guess you don't like to express your opinion too much, eh? :) )

Now I still have some things to say about your crappy argument about VU, but I know reading long posts mostly isn't an activity too enjoyable (and I also want to go to sleep. haven't slept normally for a few days now).
The thing is, Olo, I really don't like useless, unreasoned replies, especially the one you shouted out here.

So, Olo.. Good luck finding a clan you'll find suitable. You saw VU's policy about accepting new members before you applied for it. Tip: Consider the decisions you make before they are made. (Also before saying something absurd).

Edit - Post moved - Charley
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 09:45:53 pm by Cutton »

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

Tical

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • United Legion of Killers
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2011, 10:34:09 pm »
And remember - Biggest doesnt mean best ... http://ulk-gang.com/index.php?topic=5.msg5#msg5

i thought you were just a disloyal whiny bitch but you became a straight up elitist dickhead faggot

i wonder what will you choose next to look more 1337,  DnA or Ka? or are you too cool for clans now? fuck nigger
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 11:16:08 pm by Tical »

UlrichZuko

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • What'd you want...an autograph?
    • View Profile
    • UlrichZuko WebTV
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2011, 11:14:54 pm »
Can't people just leave the clan like the'pc did when he left ULK?
Sorry guys i'm leaving the clan, bye

Tical

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2011, 11:17:56 pm »
the'pc

<Botz> [3] VPCc.the.p.c.: a lot people called me penis at class-.-
<Botz> [3] VPCc.the.p.c.: i was goin to show then my pene

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2011, 11:24:35 pm »
Can't people just leave the clan like the'pc did when he left ULK?
Sorry guys i'm leaving the clan, bye

p.c spammed while scripts were off and all he was ever gonna be was a TLKr... Olo, is a experienced player. See the differenence?

Tical

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2011, 11:37:45 pm »
See the differenence?

not much, what's ironic is that Olo's attitude is very similar to that of those who he considers the wrong players to accept in VU

then again it's logical since he's leaving VU lol

Squida

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2011, 02:44:09 am »
I still love you olo  :-*

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2011, 11:41:04 am »
all I can say is bye bye, have fun in some only-top-skills-we-dont-wanna-give-new-players-a-chance clan ;)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

SanDisk

• Crazy Man
  • Yippie ka Yay, Motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2011, 01:14:48 pm »
I must agree, we accept everyone who applies, thats why most of my last votings are No-s.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 01:20:29 pm by SanDisk »