login
May 03, 2024, 07:38:06 am

Author Topic: Application - TrapHole  (Read 1750 times)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - TrapHole
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2020, 10:32:48 am »
I am already done with the drama and you came here bringing it again with you (vote is not based on this)

No.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2020, 12:24:03 pm »
I am already done with the drama and you came here bringing it again with you (vote is not based on this)

No.

I don't know what you mean with drama i only applied to join in the clan nothing more btw thanks for your vote  have a nice day
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2020, 02:35:20 pm »
Not ready at all, No.

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2020, 02:59:43 pm »
Not ready at all, No.

Thanks for your vote have a good day bro :)

RisKY^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2020, 09:00:01 pm »
Good luck mate

Thank you so much Mr.Roy. :)

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2020, 09:01:32 pm »
No, reasons are mentioned above.

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2020, 09:07:25 pm »
No, reasons are mentioned above.
Thanks for your vote and your time have good day/night

Good luck mate
Thanks bro

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2020, 10:14:14 pm »
nel

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2020, 10:46:07 pm »

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2020, 12:07:58 am »
I appreciate that you've admitted your mistakes and are trying to move past them. However, I don't feel confident giving my vote with so many of my clanmates not being satisfied with your efforts. Unfortunately it's a no from me at the moment, but I strongly suggest that you continue improving and I wish you the best of luck if you are to apply again in the future!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 12:09:39 am by Ülker »

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2020, 01:10:36 am »
I didn't get to know you well, beside this what our dear members said makes me uncomfortable.
You showed and talked about what you've done bad in the past and that's a good thing for you.
I'll stay neutral.

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2020, 01:34:18 am »
I appreciate that you've admitted your mistakes and are trying to move past them. However, I don't feel confident giving my vote with so many of my clanmates not being satisfied with your efforts. Unfortunately it's a no from me at the moment, but I strongly suggest that you continue improving and I wish you the best of luck if you are to apply again in the future!
I know this app will be rejected i did this app to see what members think about me to try improve it and re-apply when im ready  so i want be VU member im not wrong with it.
Thanks for your words to me. Good night/day

I didn't get to know you well, beside this what our dear members said makes me uncomfortable.
You showed and talked about what you've done bad in the past and that's a good thing for you.
I'll stay neutral.
Thanks for think your vote and that words.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 01:36:27 am by Wizard! »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

KaOtiV

• Regular
  • We are one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2020, 08:30:23 am »
LOL

Strong NO.

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2020, 10:36:16 am »
Hey Wizard,

Thank you for your application but unfortunately, it has bas been denied. The reason is your past as a hacker and a guy with bad behaviour which sums up as us having trust issues on you. You can overcome this by levelling yourself to what we expect from our new recruits. You've admitted your mistakes and fouls which shows that you're a mature person now. That's really impressive. You're now a changed and humble person you can prove this yourself by spending more time with VUs. But for now, the majority is not in your favour.

Good luck for your next attempt!

Poll count:
Trainee 2 (7.7%)
Neutral 5 (19.2%)
Nope 19 (73.1%)
Total Members Voted: 26

-VU Recruitment Team.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin