March 28, 2024, 06:48:00 pm

Author Topic: VC:MP Memes  (Read 27943 times)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: VC:MP Memes
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2019, 10:09:11 am »

I'm sorry, but I disagree with most of these memes, especially the one I quoted:

Let's be honest now, they literally brought the true game's atmosphere / feeling that noone would even do on VC:MP from what I notice. For example, go take a look at the most so-called "The Medic Glory" video, made by them obviously, and pay attention to the intro and the music, and even the outro, in which the intro together with the outro is literally from the Single Player introduction's template right after opening the game, for any other pakis that hadn't even saw the game's intro atleast. From what I notice again on ALL this community, their mainly the group that keeps the content for the game's fitting atmosphere. And no, not only their videos, take also a look to their 1337 cosmetic mod that's literally following / respecting the game's rules in regard of the atmosphere in order to give the game a better look for huge screens. Another thing is their own forum, you can easily notice everything there even if it is in russian, it also respects and makes over the true feeling of Miami in 80s UI Style the same as the game was estabilished on, especially their other video contents, even if the most are about raping, they still uses the 80s style and feeling, effects, etc.. as I said above.

Also yeah, to not be meant to be fully ego, I also admit some of the forums forums looking such as VU, MK and few others are using the game's style UI, but again, comparing it to the rest of the community, it is nothing rather than garbage pakindian music, using these ugly fonts and UI in-game that doesn't even relate to the game's feeling along with their piss-poor maintained PCs that can't even get it reached to 30 FPS not even when recording..

I'm sorry, but now from my heart, I told it for the truth behind this right there, and also for the people that considers me an asslicker and judging me before they judge their own consequences.
Butt hurt is soo real that he had to quote post a 5 month old post just to clearify his point which he failed to clrarify.

With all respect, I agree WK is an important part or vcmp since they are pretty much the best when it comes to team play.
However, they need another side as a competitors or they won't have anyone to fight with and show their great teamwork.

About the IndoPak and MK,VU,SS thing you cried about, well WKs never made a successful server, they only play at servers which are made by Indians and Pakis/MK,VUs, good examples would be XE,CTF,EAD which are all successful/were successful and they were at the peak of the community.
I have accepted that WK is important for the community, its only a matter of time when WKs will understand that :)
No hard feeling, peace.
Agree Agree x 4 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2019, 01:57:39 pm »
Also my post was for Thomas himself, it had nothing to do with VU.
I didn't even read it and i cannot remember why.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2019, 05:12:18 pm »
-removed-
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 04:39:34 pm by PANZER24 »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2019, 06:10:39 pm »
-wall of text-
Again with your aimlock, we don't want any aimlock here, piss off!
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2019, 06:35:17 pm »
-wall of text-
Again with your aimlock, we don't want any aimlock here, piss off!
:)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2019, 06:50:50 pm »
oh god here we go with the tears again...
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2019, 07:03:59 pm »
-removed-
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 04:39:45 pm by PANZER24 »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 08, 2019, 07:15:10 pm »
DON'T RUIN THIS PRECIOUS THREAD OF MEME BY FLAME WAR, THIS WASN'T MADE TO OFFEND ANY ONE
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 08, 2019, 07:40:24 pm »
but it is already ruined, didn't expected that they'll get themselves that butthurt in their own forums lol

« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 07:42:17 pm by Radon »

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2019, 07:47:14 pm »
Says who got butthurt by a meme which was posted months ago lol ok man.

Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2019, 08:24:09 pm »
Says who got butthurt by a meme which was posted months ago lol ok man.
Thomas be like: *No fucking red post respect, madar bhenschor! *
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2019, 10:27:43 pm »
-
I don't know why the fuck did you make this topic at first place, you do know that memes turn into drama at the end.

still you're ma nigga :laugh:
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2019, 12:31:25 am »
wk has done a lot for the gay community.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

- extensive video of man on man dildo chainsaw action.
- san fierro gay pride server.
- bikers vs faggots server.

Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 9 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

4KUM45

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2019, 03:34:10 am »
not defending anyone here. but you're absolutely the cringiest and most annoying 12 yo kid I've ever seen in an online game forum. Seriously, you're literally embarrassing yourself by typing those mega texts of total nonsense cringey shit "they hated jesus..." like wtf is this bullcrap? Mostly, people here are at least 6 years older than you. You haven't experienced shit in your life except sitting your sorry ass infront of a computer playing games 24/7, yet you giving out advices and analysis like you're some online dating coach... fuck outta here and go change your filthy diapers, they must be covered with crap you're spreading here you little fuck.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 14 Winner Winner x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2019, 05:02:09 am »
not defending anyone here. but you're absolutely the cringiest and most annoying 12 yo kid I've ever seen in an online game forum. Seriously, you're literally embarrassing yourself by typing those mega texts of total nonsense cringey shit "they hated jesus..." like wtf is this bullcrap? Mostly, people here are at least 6 years older than you. You haven't experienced shit in your life except sitting your sorry ass infront of a computer playing games 24/7, yet you giving out advices and analysis like you're some online dating coach... fuck outta here and go change your filthy diapers, they must be covered with crap you're spreading here you little fuck.
I only read this one  ;D
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Credits : KocKex