March 29, 2024, 08:39:07 am

Author Topic: Application - Zatch  (Read 6723 times)

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
Application - Zatch
« on: December 21, 2018, 03:18:48 pm »
Nick: Zatch

Timezone/Country: Peru (-05:00 GMT)

Previous Nicks: Strawx, IcedDude, ZTX, Daisuki, Avenged, Kazuto, Kurono and many others.

Additional Comments: Hello everyone, I'm Jean Franco and I've been playing this game since 2010/2011. My hobbies are collecting all kind of stuffs, hanging out with friends, spending time on pc trying some new games or re-playing some retro ones and cooking. I currently I'm working along with my family business (chinese restaurant) but I'll work by myself as a teacher soon. Well, putting aside my introduction, many players know how am I in this community and my past too. I've been in 9 clans from 2011 to 2015 due to my instability and bad decisions I made so in those times that people used to call me clan hopper and I know, I recognize my own mistakes. I remember many players didn't like me to be in the same clan with me so I could say I lost their trust. I felt really bad wishing I could return in time and re-do again my vcmp career but with the right foot when suddenly Dadero talked with me, knowing my situation in that time so he and the rest of LK gave me an opportunity to integrate in a clan. I was really happy so in change I decided to give all of me in name of LK. Really happy I decided to spend time with them mostly in whatsapp chat instead in-game just because they were working or busy in studies but I was ok with that. Some time passed and I became a full member where they congratulated me for all the great work to the clan and from this point of time, 1.5 has passed since I re-integrated LK making the clan where I spended the most time there. After all of those things I made for the clan, along with the help of them ofc, I became Co-leader where finally I thought I could improve the clan considering that all of us were latin players so I proposed some thing like using the trainee rank for trial members. Some players whom we don't know very well used to apply there so I wanted to give some opportunity or at least a try to communicate with the clan but the result was they just got denied counting that their votes are in private. Well, I could understand that they were afraid to take the risk of accepting those kind of players due to the bad experience LK had in the past, in some aspect I used to agree too. Others suffered a lot to join the clan but that was really hard to see counting we were really few members. I made some other proposals too but I never tried to talk about it, I couldn't just to avoid some misunderstandings with some members so I stayed quiet for a some time. Lately in this year, things turned to be weird inside it (from my point of view) at the point of arguing with some members, dunno why but I felt they changed or something. I know they are really good people but some things I couldn't endure and with the pass of the time, I left the group chat. Days before that I used to talk with Valeria and sometimes we took the clan as a chat topic. Talking about it, she told me that sometimes she used to feel uncomfortable with some stuffs (considering that she left the group chat months before me) and in the end we finished agreeing both of us. After all of this we decided to leave the clan and continue with our vcmp career looking for new adventures and experiences. Before leaving we talked with Dadero explaining our reasons and complains about the clan, in the end he understood (knowing me for years) and finally we said goodbye ofc thanking for all the things in those years. Once we left, we had in mind some clans counting that all of them are good with some friends on it but each one had its own air and style so having in mind that, we decided to apply here counting that lederhos invited us too. In my opinion I really like the air of this clan, how their members help each other when they need, apply a fair justice with some issues and the communication you guys have with your clanmates, really connected. Despite I have a lot of friends and old clanmates here, joining here will be a pleasure. Hope you will read carefully and thanks for your time.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 12:12:45 am by ferrari32 »
Winner Winner x 10 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Zatch
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 03:26:30 pm »
I want to see you with Rookie tag in no time, R.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 03:32:49 pm »
Rookie ♥♥

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 03:34:55 pm »
Nice application,really interested in reading it.I know you and met u several times in many servers.I find u a guy who fits in VU. Trainee as a start and gl man.

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2018, 03:35:27 pm »
I don't know if trainees can vote rookie..
Welcome back [DZ]Zatch, amigo remember HeisenBerg?? Mee??
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2018, 03:47:08 pm »
I don't know if trainees can vote rookie..
Welcome back [DZ]Zatch, amigo remember HeisenBerg?? Mee??
every VU vote is equal, and every member has the right to vote T-R-Full

on another hand, good luck Zatch. Wise choice.
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2018, 04:00:48 pm »
Hey SMD make sure you read full app.. hhhhhhhh

Ok back to app, Rookie!
Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2018, 04:09:12 pm »
Rookie. Hell yeah, gl  :-* :-*

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2018, 04:09:58 pm »
Rookie without a doubt.

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2018, 04:14:03 pm »
Rookie , I'm old for this. ::)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2018, 04:20:32 pm »
Rookie... ;)

I'm Rookie :D

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2018, 04:25:03 pm »

RoyStang's Art

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2018, 04:32:17 pm »
Hey SMD make sure you read full app.. hhhhhhhh

To be honest I didn't read the full app because whenever I finish a line and  start reading that line again because it is in 1 paragraph and hard to read for me :P. Also I feel lazy and fell to sleep after reading such a long topics, will read it when go some time

I don't think i know you do I? Neutral.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 04:33:57 pm by SMD »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2018, 05:13:55 pm »
Ya sabes mi voto hermanazo, mucha suerte!  :thumbsup:
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2018, 05:15:57 pm »
Rocky