login
May 01, 2024, 12:58:29 am

Author Topic: Application - JuanSito*  (Read 4498 times)

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
Re: Application - JuanSito*
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2012, 09:23:03 am »
Trainee  :thumbsup:
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GranDoIz

• Crazy Man
  • Palestine Will Be Free (°_°) Freedom
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2012, 09:50:05 am »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2012, 02:41:55 pm »
Your english is suitable, the problem seems to be your nick.

I'll vote trainee, try to change your nick  :thumbsup:

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2012, 03:02:03 pm »
Trainee

JuanSito

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2012, 03:17:38 pm »
well, i've been thinking about it, and i decided i'll change my nick to ChaZ*. So, if i'm accepted, it'll be [VU_T]ChaZ*  :P. Thanx all for the opinions

GranDoIz

• Crazy Man
  • Palestine Will Be Free (°_°) Freedom
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2012, 03:43:16 pm »

Nice  nickname

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2012, 04:28:32 pm »
Yeah, nice nickname. Be sure to check this to get your nick rated ^_^

Anyways, I have never seen you before. What's more, judging by your previous stay in the BKS clan I guess you might be *cough* a lagger, but again I'm not sure because I have never met you before. However, you do seem to be a good person so I'm voting Trainee.

Be sure to drop in Little Whitey's sometimes (since I rarely play in XE nowadays).
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 04:32:12 pm by LaS3r »

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
   "The Beginning"

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2012, 05:28:53 pm »
Trainee for sure

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2012, 06:02:20 pm »
I'm hardly active now a days in-game but judging you by your Application and by the views of my mates, you seem to be a nice guy. Suitable English to join the clan.

I'll go for Trainee. I hope you'll show us that our votes & views about you weren't wrong...

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

JuanSito

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2012, 06:08:15 pm »
I'm hardly active now a days in-game but judging you by your Application and by the views of my mates, you seem to be a nice guy. Suitable English to join the clan.

I'll go for Trainee. I hope you'll show us that our votes & views about you weren't wrong...

i'll do my best

Diogo

• LBR Full Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2012, 10:20:35 pm »
i'll do my best
change the username  ;D  prank.  :P
you're a nice guy.  :)

JuanSito

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2012, 10:55:58 pm »
i'll do my best
change the username  ;D  prank.  :P
you're a nice guy.  :)
Thanks Friend !

DarKFirE

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2012, 04:12:33 pm »
Hey JuanSito  :P :P
Good Luck, u're a nice guy  ;D

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

JuanSito

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2012, 01:41:01 am »
Hey JuanSito  :P :P
Good Luck, u're a nice guy  ;D
Thanks Man  :)

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2012, 02:57:37 pm »
It's a shame to deny you JuanSito since you seemed like a good guy in your application (English, manners, your app), but I don't see any other decision after what I saw from you today.

I went in under a different nickname in VC stunts+DM server, cause I saw you were playing there, and since it was the first time I saw you ingame, I decided to test you.
I didn't mind your 350 ping (while I had 80), until you called me a lagger after I killed you a few times.
Why you want to join VU: I dont consider myself a "pro", i think nobody is.
But you sure consider people who kill you "nabs"! That's what you called me after I killed you every time.

When you got bugged, without saying I let you know that you were (by standing still and shooting around for like 20 seconds, while you were running around me), I finally killed you and what I received was:
"Idiot.
noob, I was bugged." (well, no shit)

And then finally, when we were fighting, after I had knocked you down, you death evaded with /q.

Why you want to join VU: I would love to help this clan the most i can, with my skills and my attitude.
I admit, you got potential in your skills. But I don't see a way you could represent our team in a good way with that attitude i saw. With attitude of an asshole. Believe me, I was not being provocative, this is how JuanSito reacted to a random guy who was just able to kill him. (You could've reacted when in the beginning I told that VUs wouldn't like you calling everyone nab.)

And with that said, when you say
And VU is a serious clan".

You are right. And I would seriously advice you to think about the way you act ingame, and would possibly represent the name of VU.

Feel free to reapply in some weeks, when you think you have became more serious, until that

Denied.

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.