May 05, 2024, 10:00:12 pm

Author Topic: Application - Viper  (Read 1936 times)

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
Application - Viper
« on: November 04, 2020, 07:00:45 pm »
Nick: Viper

Timezone/Country: GMT + 5  / Pakistan

Previous Nicks: Ambrose, Waleed, [SF]Gladiator69, WaleedKing, [RG]KingSlayer Demon Spears SF.Clarion

Additional Comments: Greetings & Salam I'm Waleed From Pakistan Allow me to introduce about myself to you I'm an Simple DM'er who do like to Play in VCMP there are some friends already of VU who's actually play CNR Server & they know me as a friend 6 months ago i've applied here before but Look not gonna lie due to my jealousy i was being a rude Fighting for no reason Hating others for no reason behaving like mad That's all were happened right there. my Previous Applocation:
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=15409.0
See my brothers i agree with everything i made too much mistakes and started losing hope but Now Saying it from my heart i'm 100% ready to join any clan Also i'm still not at any clan you can search about me somewhere else. & look due to my PC problem i went inactive because of it's problems Now i have came back! and got those skills back also see I'm improved a bit on Stubby and Pump. Here's a Extra note. Now i've realized i've realized that i won't disappoint any of you even others and wouldn't let VU get down it's my promise i will keep on trying my best everytime i do. i Apologize to those VU's i disappointed them before. also i'm keep working to improve my english. i'm sorry it's too big to read. but i'd Love to hear True Opinions.

Thank you very much for reading this.

May god bless you always

Edit: Guys at my Prev Application i mistakenly wrote Age: 20 Now! you know i was being scared at that time & i almost forgot to edit it i apologize for that too ;/ & I'm not that Viper who was in KF in the past i swear i used to be with This Nick before soo long ago Edit Again: Bro's Here's a Truth simple i don't like to lie 3 Weeks ago yes i applied to Join KF at Discord! somehow i was waiting for them to respond at App after 2 days i Decided to leave but Almost forgot to tell them To Close that application! now Some of them are being here to tell this i'm also proving it I'm no more with them it's also been 3 days Then i i think i should be on VU Clan now but they're some of them are faking it that's i have applied in KF if you don't believe it you Can Ask their members about me I'm very very sorry Speaking in that way but it's important to reveal i don't want to be a childish/retard guy again is i have improved myself though

« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 12:31:46 pm by Roystang »
Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
Re: Application - Viper
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2020, 07:29:33 pm »
Neutral for now.
Will cast my final vote after hearing opinions from my clan mates.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Eazym4

• Fanatic
  • She belongs to the streets - Sir Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2020, 08:03:21 pm »
Were you in kf?

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2020, 08:18:11 pm »
Were you in kf?
No i wasn't I'm not that [KFt]Viper bro i'm Waleed
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 08:25:56 pm by TheViper89543 »

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2020, 02:55:14 am »
Neutral.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2020, 02:57:58 am »
I don't know all the new players, so my vote is neutral for now, I will guide by the comments of my clanmates
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2020, 07:38:38 am »
Waleed man, I voted trainee in your last application because I genuinely believed that you deserved a chance, however now I'm not so sure.

Your response following the denial of your application was not a positive one, where Roy's issue of your "mood swings" was unfortunately proven to be true as that's exactly what occured. In the conclusion of that application, Siezer had kindly advised you the following:

"I would suggest spending more time with us, control your rage, respect people and be original. For now, application will be denied, I wish you good luck for the next."

I personally don't believe that you have quite met those requirements yet, and for that reason I will be staying neutral for now. If you can prove to myself and the rest of my clanmates that you truly have improved since your previous application, then I will surely be changing my vote. Best of luck again!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 07:53:34 am by Ülker »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2020, 08:14:46 am »
He indeed had issues with me in the past and I'm glad he reached out to me and I appreciate it. My reason for positive vote for him is because he took his time to improve himself, he is now a better person i believe.

Good luck with other votes.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2020, 08:22:19 am »
He indeed had issues with me in the past and I'm glad he reached out to me and I appreciate it. My reason for positive vote for him is because he took his time to improve himself, he is now a better person i believe.

Good luck with other votes.
i knew it  :-* You'll believe me as i wrote i won't disappoint anyone for no reason! somehow Thank you very much for your interest. my friend
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2020, 11:07:34 am »
Imagine applying for 2 clans, you dude still have a pending application in KF.

https://ibb.co/4jDVL40

GL showing your "loyalty" to VU
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Vice Underdog Trainee | Mortal Bot - Developer | VFS - Manager | VCDM - Administrator

Nassim^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2020, 11:09:21 am »
ye he already have an app pending at KF lmao
Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2020, 11:09:50 am »

i already left that Discord also deleted that app plus i lose interest with KF So i'm no more with them. Yeah i applied for KF 3 weeks ago but They didn't Respond at my Application i decided to leave Discord so i'm no More with you already however if you Closed it or not
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 11:24:45 am by TheViper89543 »

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2020, 11:33:16 am »

i already left that Discord also deleted that app plus i lose interest with KF So i'm no more with them. Yeah i applied for KF 3 weeks ago but They didn't Respond at my Application i decided to leave Discord so i'm no More with you already however if you Closed it or not

You didn't delete it, and you left the discord server only, didn't leave a msg says that you want to close the app or anything, And we did give a respond, our members were discussing with you some stuff about the application, then our members were discussing about it, and you don't have to see us discussing your application to say that we responded, yes you left the discord, but you didn't delete the app, because if you did... then i couldn't get this screenshot, And you applied 3 WEEKS ago? You probably didn't check the time then, it was 7 or 8 days ago, not 3 WEEKS, also losing your interest easily just after applying showed to us how "loyal" are you.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Vice Underdog Trainee | Mortal Bot - Developer | VFS - Manager | VCDM - Administrator

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2020, 11:37:36 am »

You didn't delete it, and you left the discord server only, didn't leave a msg says that you want to close the app or anything, And we did give a respond, our members were discussing with you some stuff about the application, then our members were discussing about it, and you don't have to see us discussing your application to say that we responded, yes you left the discord, but you didn't delete the app, because if you did... then i couldn't get this screenshot, And you applied 3 WEEKS ago? You probably didn't check the time then, it was 7 or 8 days ago, not 3 WEEKS, also losing your interest easily just after applying showed to us how "loyal" are you.
i Agree i forgot to DM one of you to Close or delete that already i apologize for that but it's been 3 days but i you're wrong at 1 thing i was still waiting however if you guys were discussing in Private Discussion that took too much to respond even 1/2 Votes long ago i decided to leave Already and yes Whatever i've wrote in that Topic just to not behave like Childish. Try not to be  a mad & Making VU's Here Deny it already. in my opinion you guys are mad that's why you Stopping me right over here.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 11:53:57 am by TheViper89543 »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2020, 12:36:13 pm »

i Agree i forgot to DM one of you to Close or delete that already i apologize for that but it's been 3 days but i you're wrong at 1 thing i was still waiting however if you guys were discussing in Private Discussion that took too much to respond even 1/2 Votes long ago i decided to leave Already and yes Whatever i've wrote in that Topic just to not behave like Childish. Try not to be  a mad & Making VU's Here Deny it already. in my opinion you guys are mad that's why you Stopping me right over here.

You need to know the difference between being "mad" and exposing or saying the truth, and you are not gonna tell us how to discuss about our stuff, Also i am not "making VU's deny it" but people have to know what you did, if you will join a clan, they have to know you, you don't wanna join a clan while hiding secrets from them right?