login
May 05, 2024, 09:46:38 pm

Author Topic: Application - Major^  (Read 1190 times)

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Application - Major^
« on: October 29, 2020, 02:50:13 pm »
Nick: Major^

Timezone/Country: +2 Egypt

Previous Nicks: MonsterMania, The*Super, Jemery, SniperKiller, Jesterlife, etc using Major^ now

Additional Comments: Hello all VU members today i am applying for the real dream clan best clan i saw ever i want to join it becuse i have alot of friends here and if i got accepted im gonna be very mad this is my dream clan i know alot about this clan and if i got accepted that would be a dream becoming a real so today i am applying to check my luck i have alot to say i just love you guys this clan is full of pros and i know alot i just want to join here for some reasons
1- becuse this is a very pro clan
2- i have best friends in this clan
3- i am a good guy not abusing not being toxic i like people whatever they did to me haters always down good guys always up and this clan is full of good guys and pros
4- i like this clan veryyyyy much if you really accepted me im gonna kill myself you dont know how do i like this clan
i hope you give me a chance and belive me and trust me to accept me in this clan anyways thank you very much for reading this and hope you like me :))
My ban history
Brazil: Well my first ban since i started playing vcmp was in brazil server a guy just hacked my account or smth like that there he joined with my name and logged in somehow and used hacks in admin eyes sadly i got banned there i like that server very much but :/ they thinking i am hacker
(yo i am saying the turth ok if you think i am lying)
VKS: at VKS server i sadly was a hacker at that moment but that was from 1.5 years and i am now clean and playing fair i deleted all the damn hacks it doesnt give me anything except bans when i made an unban appeal in VKS forum it got denied i reapplyed again after 2-3 months and then it got accepted but ban time just changed to 3 weeks
VCCNR: yeah after i got banned in VKS i went VCCNR and still used hacks and got banned after i saw that repeaeting i deleted it for real and made unban appeal and got denied and 2nd unbanned i guess ok becuse that was from 1.5 years i dont remember very well
This is all my ban history and this is all the turth i didnt lie in anything becuse lying isnt good
I have clan history too
I was in a clan called G4 well there wasnt much of members + they was inactive + not good skills then i left it
i am searching for a cool + pro clan i found it now its VU i know that VU is the best clan but i was just readying myself before applying
Here i will talk about myself: well in the past i was very toxic and bad guy and abusing alot but i found that there is no point of being toxic and bad guy nothing will happen except getting hated by people
i am now improved and if anyone just want to annoy me i will ignore him aswell if in discord block aswell nobody provoke me to be toxic again whatever people did i just want to say to bad guys and toxic people (I AM NOT LIKE YOU) only i love who love me i dont hate who hate me i will just ignore him if he abuse me if he not abusing me but he hate me still i wont ignore for no reason i hope you now understand everything about me
A salam alikuom VU members and everyone read this :)) Peace and love <3
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 01:44:37 pm by Roystang »
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Major^
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2020, 02:53:56 pm »
Couuldn't really decide if I should disapprove this application, sorry i don't want to offend you or anything but your communication skills are not that well yet. Will let my fellow members decide.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2020, 03:37:28 pm »
Major, I understand about you feeling nervous or somewhat excited about applying in VU.
Just to point out, getting accepted here isn't dependant on luck. You have not explained anything about yourself in your application, like your past history, any ban records? Reasons , previous clans etc due to which there will be many concerns in mind of my fellow VUs regarding you.
I suggest you to make some edits and write about yourself a bit more. Also, try to interact more VUs. I have noticed that your behavior has improved from before, but you need to make good interaction with VU members as well.
Neutral  for now. Good luck with rest of votes
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2020, 05:44:31 pm »
if i got accepted im gonna be very mad
wtf
Funny Funny x 10 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2020, 08:18:10 pm »
this is troll right? 👦🔫
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2020, 08:52:54 pm »

Neutral
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2020, 09:11:06 pm »
I guess you are the guy that plays on EAD right? Decent guy, quite funny I'd say and seems interested on meeting our clan throughout the gamemode. However, I believe there are a few things that you should work on. Communication skills most importantly, I know you are at a very young age to force you to learn perfect English, but still, there are some improvements you need to do first. Going neutral for now.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2020, 10:28:05 pm »
I guess you are the guy that plays on EAD right? Decent guy, quite funny I'd say and seems interested on meeting our clan throughout the gamemode. However, I believe there are a few things that you should work on. Communication skills most importantly, I know you are at a very young age to force you to learn perfect English, but still, there are some improvements you need to do first. Going neutral for now.
Yeah i am major the guy that was playing EAD server and thank you for all this i am gonna be improved more than this soon dont worry bro You can trust me!
Friendly Friendly x 3 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2020, 06:22:36 am »
Aren't you the guy who told me that I was a fake member in VCCnR?
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2020, 07:08:46 am »
yes the same and he is the guy which get banned 10000 times for break rules from that server and you can check the forum is full of reports made against him idk why he applied maybe he try his luck
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2020, 09:01:42 am »
yes the same and he is the guy which get banned 10000 times for break rules from that server and you can check the forum is full of reports made against him idk why he applied maybe he try his luck
Nobody gave you perms to reply here TrapHole You are just jealous from me Since you arent a part of VU team Yeah also thats me who said you are a fake guy i was just making sure dude i didnt see Zatch name ever and first time i see it i saw it with VU tag i was asking you are you VU or no i didnt say you are
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2020, 09:04:12 am »
and you can check the forum is full of reports made against him
[/quote] This isnt your bussiness how many i got reported anyway if he check he will check that i am who is reporting not getting reported and when i get reported denied i am not a rule breaker like ya remember when you got a video and cut the accident moment and appear it like that i was mean to DM you? Anyway this isnt a topic to talk about this stuff and i am telling you for last time to mind your bussiness dont reply here without taking perms from VUs
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 09:07:07 am by Major »
Informative Informative x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2020, 12:28:42 pm »
No.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2020, 02:58:18 pm »
Bro, you're a bit aggressive, neutral for now I'd say.

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2020, 03:10:32 pm »
You got a bad behavior, you treat your friends like enemies when they do a single mistake and in addition of that you sometimes abuse/cuss them, so what if that happens witch any clan member?
Respecting that you played EAD to try and join us yet your communication skills are bad while they're the most important thing.
Nobody gave you perms to reply here TrapHole You are just jealous from me Since you arent a part of VU team
For this part you're not supposed to pull a fight with anyone for any reason in your clan application (as this shows how rager/childish you are) but instead you may reply to his words in a kind way so the rest can give you respect, also saying "jealous" because his app got denied won't make this go good for you.
3- i am a good guy not abusing not being toxic i like people whatever they did to me haters always down good guys always up
For this you got an abusive behavior specially in PM's and toxicity with the people you're mad at, which means that you're lying and a liar will never be trust worthy.
Going for No, a guy with a hack history might change any day and be as same as he was.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)