login
April 27, 2024, 10:47:24 am

Author Topic: VW9: Trash talk.  (Read 5121 times)

3laWi

• View Profile
Re: VW9: Trash talk.
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2020, 12:47:42 pm »
Jk

Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 12 Winner Winner x 3 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2020, 01:16:56 pm »
Well didn't even play but during event I was like:

Funny Funny x 9 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2020, 02:22:02 pm »

Cafe players shouldn't call others laggers i guess

ap kya Keh rahe Ho?
Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 (list)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2020, 03:07:13 pm »

VU members may not identify as PL, whether by tag or in conversation.
@Sanaullah ye VUs walon ne mazak kiya tha k ye PLs k related conversations me involve nai honge.
what iz dis behavior
Informative Informative x 5 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2020, 03:14:18 pm »

Cafe players shouldn't call others laggers i guess.

VU members may not identify as PL, whether by tag or in conversation.
@Sanaullah ye VUs walon ne mazak kiya tha k ye PLs k related conversations me involve nai honge.
what iz dis behavior
ahah I feel bad for you kid, i hope once in ur whole life u will grow up for a mint atleast.

and about the post where in that post by me proves that i am affiliated with PL in vcmp even in conversation, i just pointed a logical thing which is simple "you don't have the right to call others lagger since you are a lagger yourself"

Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2020, 03:22:50 pm »

ahah I feel bad for you kid, i hope once in ur whole life u will grow up for a mint atleast.

and about the post where in that post by me proves that i am affiliated with PL in vcmp even in conversation, i just pointed a logical thing which is simple "you don't have the right to call others lagger since you are a lagger yourself"
I also feel bad for you as you don't have enough guts to accept that you are PL and stop hiding behind VU tag and you are clearly getting involved and trying to take it to yourself.

Actually i am too old for calling you a kid or whatever but if calling me "kid" gives you satisfaction, i wont mind :)
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 10 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2020, 03:40:24 pm »

I also feel bad for you as you don't have enough guts to accept that you are PL and stop hiding behind VU tag and you are clearly getting involved and trying to take it to yourself.

Actually i am too old for calling you a kid or whatever but if calling me "kid" gives you satisfaction, i wont mind :)
Lmao, i already told everyone in VU  that i am affiliated with PL in every other game but not VCMP and your are the one involving yourself not me.
)
Deleting RTV server database after leaving staff(Don't remember you left or kicked) and get your ass in every single forum where RTV is being advertised and trying to make staff look bad made me call you a kid, just get a life and try not to make drama every where.

PS: I know if i don't stop replying to ur shits you won't be stoping since u dont have a life but i do.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 03:43:07 pm by SMD »
Pwnt Pwnt x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2020, 03:48:29 pm »

Lmao, i already told everyone in VU  that i am affiliated with PL in every other game but not VCMP and your are the one involving yourself not me.
)
Deleting RTV server database after leaving staff(Don't remember you left or kicked) and get your ass in every single forum where RTV is being advertised and trying to put make staff look make me call you a kid, just get a life and try not to make drama every where.
Wrong accusations with no proofs is same as PLs calling themselves skilled players but lost vw by 20k scores :)
Funny Funny x 8 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2020, 04:01:36 pm »

you mean all the above are cafe players? Nice Logic.  O0

about the post where in that post by me proves that i am affiliated with PL in vcmp even in conversation

PL channel isn't given to everyone only PL members are allowed to use that channel.
and..

here you've all the ranks in PL discord which proves your association with them.  :police:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 04:30:50 pm by SanaullaH »
Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 12 (list)

RoyStang's Art

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2020, 04:12:53 pm »

here you've all the ranks in PL discord which proves your association with them.  :police:

I already told above i am affiliated kindly read above post before replying lol.

So according to your logic i am a member of MD too since i have  VC:MP role there.

anyway why do i have to prove it to you lol.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 04:14:34 pm by SMD »
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2020, 04:20:14 pm »

So according to your logic i am a member of MD too since i have  VC:MP role there.

anyway why do i have to prove it to you lol.
According to his logic you are streaming and uploading VCMP videos on PL channel and thats too vcmp videos.
According to everyone logic unless someone from PL you are a PL in vcmp aswell and now please stop hiding behind VU tag :)
Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 (list)

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2020, 04:24:11 pm »
Lmao, i already told everyone in VU  that i am affiliated with PL in every other game but not VCMP.
lol. You've been streaming all the play on PL Channel whenever playing VCMP. (https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=15329.msg153377#msg153377) You yourself have shown that you did stream via PL :P

How could you claim to VU that you are not linked with PL in vcmp?

You've VU and other random levels. NOT of MD Member like you have at PL as LEGEND! And you know very well MD is a clan in vcmp so thus, having a vcmp official rank is nothing new. Most of the people have it. haha.
Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 6 (list)

RoyStang's Art

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2020, 04:39:01 pm »
Yes, I am streaming it there since i am one of the founder of that channel and it has nothing to do with VCMP clans and i will keep streaming  and uploading videos there. thanks O0

PS: i am not going to reply to your post anymore and if any other VU has anything they can freely contact me , peace.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 04:41:48 pm by SMD »
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2020, 04:47:38 pm »
Yes, I am streaming it there since i am one of the founder of that channel and it has nothing to do with VCMP clans and i will keep streaming  and uploading videos there. thanks O0

That means you've violated VU rules of joining any other gang indirectly. HENCE PROVED TRAITOR

https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=14753.0
Code: [Select]
Those members who already identify as PL may choose to leave VU, or cease their PL affiliation
VU members may not identify as PL, whether by tag or in conversation
VU members may not play in PL teams in team events

#PEACE
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 05:01:10 pm by SanaullaH »
Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 7 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

RoyStang's Art

AX

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2020, 05:10:33 pm »

That means you've violated VU rules of joining any other gang indirectly. HENCE PROVED TRAITOR

https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=14753.0
Those members who already identify as PL may choose to leave VU, or cease their PL affiliation
VU members may not identify as PL, whether by tag or in conversation
VU members may not play in PL teams in team events

#PEACE
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 12 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)