April 27, 2024, 06:01:38 am

Author Topic: CTF - Management Biased?? VCMP community famous servers administration biased?  (Read 6148 times)

SuriAttacker

• Regular
    • View Profile
Bleh!

1. I may have made a mistake about Rex's case, however the guy evaded a permanent ban more than twice (just recently, maybe he's still playing on LW's server without me or any other staff member being able to find out under what nick/ip/uid the player is playing). As he evaded his ban recently while knowing he's permanently banned and acting of as he wasn't aware of being banned for ban evasion I don't trust this scum at all.

2. I definitely have no idea why you suspect me of leaking some screenshot of your game folder if I read that correctly. I barely visit the EAD forum if that's what you're saying the source comes from, and nor do I've the time to give out such a "sensitive" thing out as it may contain some personal information. Anyhow, I've nothing to do with that and I still don't see why you're holding "personal grudges" against me the way I see it and why you suspect me of doing something like that whereas I simply am nice and being neutral against you and your clanmates.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 10:08:27 am by SuriAttacker »
Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

BeY3K^

• Fanatic
  • Assassination is My Life. :)
    • View Profile
You just a shit for Vcmp.  8)   Good Luck for Ass-lick.
Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Gogeta^

• If you are BaD then I am your DaD.
    • View Profile
He's exposing your shits.
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
these type of biased actions are happening everywhere nowdays i dont know why administration came down to this level
I dont know if its in all servers like that or not but the servers i played it is happening everywhere but the good server i found in these things was EC since the management was quite good they never supported staff in shitty things nor ignored any admins reports, biased admins can come everywhere but server management handles it but here we got some servers their whole power positions full of biased guys.
if you are going to brag about being biased then you are the living example of being biased, Due to your personal HATE towards combot you were considering a VCMP bug as a hack.
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=8158.0
EA a official server but everything allowed for PLs since the dev got relations with PLs and if u took action u will kick from staff and after that some powerfull forces will try to kick u from all servers

you were kicked from EA just because of being biased,You had personal grudges against Combot and rest of the PL's for which you were kicked straight away as they don't need biased admins in their staff.
This guy is a double faced guy, he used to do back biting and he still does it, here is the proof to back up my words.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/454278071193960478/486492552946647040/Screenshot_20180904_160658.jpg

considering this, his claim of others being biased is totally unprofessional .
RTV Biased Developer Yandel supports PLs and his friends indirectly if something happens he will start making excuses for them but i appreciate yandel for not kicking that staff for taking  action against PLs or his friends since Doom had asked Yandel aswell to kick KillerX from staff or assign me role i will kick him but yandel did not kicked me on doom dictation but it proves my point which i had mentioned in previous that his kick was just due to accusing his friend for aimlock.
but still Yandel got pressurized by PLs and played a game and demoted me from development to management and created script rank to remove me from developer somehow but he did it in clever way since he played same game with doom due to his shitty behavior and not letting rtv server in official tab but he did same with me.

You just had some hate against us some sort of personal grudge for which you were continuously swearing to me in DM or in game. and i think you shouldn't deserve to be an administrator at all.

Here one more ss

Here ELk mutes him for swearing

and this is what he says after getting muted

seriously? are you retarded or what?
you are continuously swearing us, be it our DM or discord, or in-game , you are abusing us, and when we report you and administrators take actions then administrators are biased?
is this your logic?
if we would've abused you and yandel took actions against you only then you could say that his actions were in our favor.
whatever it is i don't give a fuck about your thoughts or personal perceptions as you are a double faced guy, it wouldn't even matter if you leave this community as it doesn't requires toxic and biased admins like you.
You were kicked from MK for being double faced and unprofessional.
You were gonna get kicked from DU for lie but you left already as everyone saw your real face over there too.
You were kicked from EA staff for being biased and unprofessional actions were performed by you.
Even in EC staff most of the administrators have problems with you, they don't consider you a guy who can administrate and you are calling others biased .
In my ideology if we considered all the above points  then we can get to an conclusion that there's a fault in you not others, as you have problem with MK, You have problem with DU, You have problem with PL, you have problem with EA staff and now RTV staff as well.
if a guy has problem with everyone then it means , others are okay, the problem is within you, you are the one who is doing all this and creating useless drama whilst others are busy trying to revive this game.
you always come up with one sided stories you made a topic before , i would've revealed your face back then but i didn't cause you had problems with me i didn't .
i think i dont need to add anything about Extreme Addicts everyone is well aware of Developer of the server, we are banned from EA by Doom_Killer because we are known hackers but its funny to know that all of us are free to play in his new developed (PTP), the EA ban was just to add some negative impact on MD because we used to pawn them on daily basis in EA/EC, and free to play in PTP is to increase his Player Count.

Yeah you are known hackers for sure here you go.

one more

agh how can i forget you

obviously you would get banned , but here's the deal, you might have joined PTP under alias, and it has a fresh database, you can get a free ban if you join with your very own nick as in my terms you aren't useful to this community at all .
Negative impacts? okay let's assume doom is trying to put negative impact on you guys let's just assume, what about the rest of the community?
do they also want to put a negative impact on you?
Now let's come to the player count, you join that server under alias as you find more than 20+ players over there, you don't increase the player count at all, we ourselves are more than 20 Pakistani Legends who all are active  so please think before posting something .
Oreo's App in MK was rejected because he was from MD, check out the Conclusion reply of the App at Page 4 by Tazz.

Here he even realized that you guys are the actual fault and he doesn't belong there
MD - I left MD due to their arrogant/cocky behavior and they were full of dramas yet they were banned in official servers, I came back to VC:MP after 2-3 years and thought MD might be friendly and I came to know about this clan after I joined it so I had to leave it, that pretty much sums up everything.

here are more of his words about you.
THIS IS WHY I LEFT THE CLAN ON MY OWN. NOBODY FORCED ME and I WAS NOT OFFERED.

Look at your message threatening her in MK application saying you will reveal something like we have done something wrong. Listen Mad_Killer, we least care your threats and I'm done with the immaturity of you and your clan. Please avoid creating a 'drama' in MK forums and I request you not to get this application off-topic and better go the separate ways instead of trying to cover your mistakes and I kindly Request MK management to read my whole post patiently & not to let toxic persons talk about off-topic stuff in applications and I'm really sorry if there are any of my mistakes as I do not wish to have a controversy in here as this is not the appropriate place for it.

Now you tell me one thing, What's the matter with you guys?
First you show cocky and childish behavior and when others take actions you cry on different forums for sympathy.
but its funny to know that all of us are free to play in his new developed (PTP)

not to mention but at least we are doing something for the community, we are introducing enjoyable game modes to the community in order to revive the dying player count of VC-MP, same goes for ELK and RTV staff, they all are working hard along with VU's and MK's we are doing our part , Introducing new stuff , making the community grow more ,seeking players attention to the game, We are being a helping hand to the community, and you have a problem with that too? do something for the community instead of talking shit.
But what are you doing for the community?
Making dramas on different forums.
Showing Toxic behavior to admins and players.
Abusing players who kills you in game.
Blaming admins for your bans.
Showing cocky and immature behavior to players .
Ganging up one guy.
Even you are so low that you share peoples private pictures in different discord channels Including EC, You even had VU members private pictures Pinned in your discord channel, you even shared San's pictures in EC discord with abusing words, you are a shame to this community .
making memes and thinking you have done a great job.
In comparison of you, i think i'm satisfied that at least instead of creating useless dramas everywhere i'm working for the betterment and growth of VCMP, and that's our only motive, whereas you are just sitting in your room, abusing a few players and wasting your worthless time.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 12:50:23 pm by (PaK)DeViL_JiN »
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 8 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Informative Informative x 4 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

Davut^

• Regular
    • View Profile
He's exposing your shits.
these type of biased actions are happening everywhere nowdays i dont know why administration came down to this level
I dont know if its in all servers like that or not but the servers i played it is happening everywhere but the good server i found in these things was EC since the management was quite good they never supported staff in shitty things nor ignored any admins reports, biased admins can come everywhere but server management handles it but here we got some servers their whole power positions full of biased guys.
if you are going to brag about being biased then you are the living example of being biased, Due to your personal HATE towards combot you were considering a VCMP bug as a hack.
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=8158.0
EA a official server but everything allowed for PLs since the dev got relations with PLs and if u took action u will kick from staff and after that some powerfull forces will try to kick u from all servers

you were kicked from EA just because of being biased,You had personal grudges against Combot and rest of the PL's for which you were kicked straight away as they don't need biased admins in their staff.
This guy is a double faced guy, he used to do back biting and he still does it, here is the proof to back up my words.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/454278071193960478/486492552946647040/Screenshot_20180904_160658.jpg

considering this, his claim of others being biased is totally unprofessional .
RTV Biased Developer Yandel supports PLs and his friends indirectly if something happens he will start making excuses for them but i appreciate yandel for not kicking that staff for taking  action against PLs or his friends since Doom had asked Yandel aswell to kick KillerX from staff or assign me role i will kick him but yandel did not kicked me on doom dictation but it proves my point which i had mentioned in previous that his kick was just due to accusing his friend for aimlock.
but still Yandel got pressurized by PLs and played a game and demoted me from development to management and created script rank to remove me from developer somehow but he did it in clever way since he played same game with doom due to his shitty behavior and not letting rtv server in official tab but he did same with me.

You just had some hate against us some sort of personal grudge for which you were continuously swearing to me in DM or in game. and i think you shouldn't deserve to be an administrator at all.

Here one more ss

Here ELk mutes him for swearing

and this is what he says after getting muted

seriously? are you retarded or what?
you are continuously swearing us, be it our DM or discord, or in-game , you are abusing us, and when we report you and administrators take actions then administrators are biased?
is this your logic?
if we would've abused you and yandel took actions against you only then you could say that his actions were in our favor.
whatever it is i don't give a fuck about your thoughts or personal perceptions as you are a double faced guy, it wouldn't even matter if you leave this community as it doesn't requires toxic and biased admins like you.
You were gonna get kicked from DU for lie but you left already as everyone saw your real face over there too.
You were kicked from EA staff for being biased and unprofessional actions were performed by you.
Even in EC staff most of the administrators have problems with you, they don't consider you a guy who can administrate and you are calling others biased .
In my ideology if we considered all the above points  then we can get to an conclusion that there's a fault in you not others, as you have problem with MK, You have problem with DU, You have problem with PL, you have problem with EA staff and now RTV staff as well.
if a guy has problem with everyone then it means , others are okay, the problem is within you, you are the one who is doing all this and creating useless drama whilst others are busy trying to revive this game.
you always come up with one sided stories you made a topic before , i would've revealed your face back then but i didn't cause you had problems with me i didn't .
i think i dont need to add anything about Extreme Addicts everyone is well aware of Developer of the server, we are banned from EA by Doom_Killer because we are known hackers but its funny to know that all of us are free to play in his new developed (PTP), the EA ban was just to add some negative impact on MD because we used to pawn them on daily basis in EA/EC, and free to play in PTP is to increase his Player Count.

one more

agh how can i forget you

obviously you would get banned , but here's the deal, you might have joined PTP under alias, and it has a fresh database, you can get a free ban if you join with your very own nick as in my terms you aren't useful to this community at all .
Negative impacts? okay let's assume doom is trying to put negative impact on you guys let's just assume, what about the rest of the community?
do they also want to put a negative impact on you?
Now let's come to the player count, you join that server under alias as you find more than 20+ players over there, you don't increase the player count at all, we ourselves are more than 20 Pakistani Legends who all are active  so please think before posting something .
Oreo's App in MK was rejected because he was from MD, check out the Conclusion reply of the App at Page 4 by Tazz.

Here he even realized that you guys are the actual fault and he doesn't belong there
MD - I left MD due to their arrogant/cocky behavior and they were full of dramas yet they were banned in official servers, I came back to VC:MP after 2-3 years and thought MD might be friendly and I came to know about this clan after I joined it so I had to leave it, that pretty much sums up everything.

here are more of his words about you.
THIS IS WHY I LEFT THE CLAN ON MY OWN. NOBODY FORCED ME and I WAS NOT OFFERED.

Look at your message threatening her in MK application saying you will reveal something like we have done something wrong. Listen Mad_Killer, we least care your threats and I'm done with the immaturity of you and your clan. Please avoid creating a 'drama' in MK forums and I request you not to get this application off-topic and better go the separate ways instead of trying to cover your mistakes and I kindly Request MK management to read my whole post patiently & not to let toxic persons talk about off-topic stuff in applications and I'm really sorry if there are any of my mistakes as I do not wish to have a controversy in here as this is not the appropriate place for it.

Now you tell me one thing, What's the matter with you guys?
First you show cocky and childish behavior and when others take actions you cry on different forums for sympathy.
but its funny to know that all of us are free to play in his new developed (PTP)

not to mention but at least we are doing something for the community, we are introducing enjoyable game modes to the community in order to revive the dying player count of VC-MP, same goes for ELK and RTV staff, they all are working hard along with VU's and MK's we are doing our part , Introducing new stuff , making the community grow more ,seeking players attention to the game, We are being a helping hand to the community, and you have a problem with that too? do something for the community instead of talking shit.
But what are you doing for the community?
Making dramas on different forums.
Showing Toxic behavior to admins and players.
Abusing players who kills you in game.
Blaming admins for your bans.
Showing cocky and immature behavior to players .
Ganging up one guy.
Even you are so low that you share peoples private pictures in different discord channels Including EC, You even had VU members private pictures Pinned in your discord channel, you even shared San's pictures in EC discord with abusing words, you are a shame to this community .
making memes and thinking you have done a great job.
In comparison of you, i think i'm satisfied that at least instead of creating useless dramas everywhere i'm working for the betterment and growth of VCMP, and that's our only motive, whereas you are just sitting in your room, abusing a few players and wasting your worthless time.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

DarK_WolF

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
-----Video-----
one more
-----Video-----
-----Video-----
-----Video-----

i think all of these reports were already rejected on EC forum with explanations as well as proof, all i can find is the same time gameplay of rex which he posted in defence of your first video "VCMP Debate Lag or F1 hack".(pretty old videos still bringing them up?ok)

you can find all of these topics on EC forum actually and all the reports were fake approved by this Devil_jin guy by himself when we did our first problem solving patch up with them through ELK.
only for Urdu/Hindi users.

As an addition (ownage video of PL in EA)

Try to play this video on youtube with 0.5 speed it will be same as your potato video, and you will see how slow motion effects can change the scenario, even i can see 200% more lag than in your first video(its normal sync problem in vcmp though) but no you are gonna keep bragging about lag tools.

Under alias oh yeah here is a gift for you
https://i.imgur.com/bCOP4eA.jpg

Translation:
Doom_Kill3R: play with fun, use whatever you want but just be quite.

this is from PTP server

Topic on EA forum
http://extreme-addicts.com/forum/index.php?topic=1159.0

Same nick is used in both servers, and same administrator with different Statements at 2 different places, one is EA (so called official server) and second one is from PTP (newly developed by Doom) this clearly specifies the thing MAD_K!LL3R stated here.

as you mentioned you are doing something for this community i would like fulton to express is experience with PL as he used to be one of them and then he left for a reason.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 03:27:34 pm by DarK_WolF »
Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
Sorry, but someone can summarise the whole situation , i can't read the whole of it and why ppl wishing him luck etc....... :P
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
If you're reading this I want to tell you that you're a best staff member I have ever seen in my VC:MP Career. It's so sad you're leaving for such stupid reasons. I wish you best of luck in your life. It's sad every legend is leaving VC:MP. It's a good bye, stay in touch. :)
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
Well, I am already lazy to read such a topics it will take me months to read this and understand what is actually going on.

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

Tim1997

• Regular
  • Aspire Moskvish
    • View Profile
hats off to you devil  :police:
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

KILLERX.

bullshit
wow, you are talking about abuses, you are the one who started abusing dont expect me that u will abuse me one time in one server so i will do same ;)
Damm, PL is full of liars i think
if i were that bad admin of EC then why i become best admin of the year? while other admins got no(less votes than me) votes? I dont know about other staff nor i care whatever they think it can be their personal problems with or they are ELK friends.
i would care if Aaron blames for something which i did wrong in ec
About EA everyone know that server so i dont care whatever u say
I left DU and now you are lying that i was about to kick thats what u guys can do.
I didn't expected that kiddish lie from faf since you had told me faf told u we kicked killerx but reality is there on their own forum
https://imgur.com/bGDhx51

Lies wont work and whoever reading this topic ELK is double faced guy who likes to talk against all in PMs but got no guts to say that infront of them like calling Newk Dumb but now he is opposite to that and there are someother guys aswell ;)

If some neutral guys reads it he will understand but ELK/PLs friends wont understand, they will keep calling killerx is wrong :)

Have a nice day i wont reply after this
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
only for Urdu/Hindi users.

Such a cheap move, talking nicely with us and being snake in private boards, well played. This shows how cheap you guys are. Well done, claps.

ELK wanted to solve the conflicts between you and us, and i'm one of those persons who always tries to be first one to approach in such matters, i see nothing wrong with fake reports video, as Fake reports were made by your guys and ours both, Difference is that i only made one report which i didn't knew was fake which i explained here as well read it again.

And here is the final decision by Zeeshan Bhatti on that post which clearly shows i only did one report which was found to be fake, whereas he admits that reports by you guys were 70% fake most of the times, and this matter was solved in June 15th 2018 already, i see no logical explanation by you providing a video as i already admitted that in the above screenshots way before you guys recorded the video.

here's an example of Fake reports by you guys.

For more reference : https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=8158.0
Even the EC administrator himself admits that i did a mistake which was well explained in the topic , but reports made by you guys were 70% fake  on EC forum.

And the Videos i posted above weren't used in any sort of report, they were used for informative and discussion purpose duh, Which i posted on VU forum along with EC General discussion board.
Now the Question comes why you are trying to adjust those videos in EC reports  ::)
These were never used as an reporting material. Hence they were not fake at all. for reference you can explore VU forum for my topic regarding Debate F1 Hack or Lag

The second one.

The case is still there where it was, divert method doesn't seemed to work.

This was one and only when you played with your nick, what happened afterwards?
Plus he gave you freedom you should be happy, why you didn't used anything or played there with your very own nick? were you scared of getting banned.

And at the end an Extra Ownage Clip where Raja jee is alone on fire for the audience.

if you guys are bored from vcmp here watch the 8-0 match , Like comment and subscribe
Easy Win.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 05:24:08 am by (PaK)DeViL_JiN »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
Well, I am already lazy to read such a topics it will take me months to read this and understand what is actually going on.

This shet topic is about Pakistani  arguing about whether they hacked or not, pretty much sums up everything, you know the reputation of PLs. for what i can understand.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Me being a Pakistani didn't join PL because i know its not a safe community.

*ANOTHER VC-MP DRAMA* *sighs*

Gud luck
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 05:40:19 pm by Thomas »
Disagree Disagree x 6 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile

This shet topic is about Pakistani  arguing about whether they hacked or not, pretty much sums up everything, you know the reputation of PLs. for what i can understand.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Me being a Pakistani didn't join PL because i know its not a safe community.

Gud luck

Not really, It is the safe place for Pakistani's if you trust me, Friendly with friends and they stand for each other in everything it is more like a family. I don't want to explain more becuz i don't like long posts :)
Agree Agree x 7 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile

Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.