April 27, 2024, 08:27:30 am

Author Topic: Application - BLacKEaGLE*PL  (Read 1829 times)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - BLacKEaGLE*PL
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2019, 01:55:02 am »
This time I will go with a no. Try to interact and play with us more so we can know more about you. Moreover you had bad attitude towards me some months ago but you fixed your attitude. I think you can fulfill what I stated. Don't give up.

P.S: About the "gang". What is the different between the gang and clan? If gang is not a clan then what is the purpose to use "PL" Tag at behind of your nick. It doesn't make sense. Idk who came up with this idea. I don't see any difference between gang and clan. Choose wisely which one you want to be in. If you want be in gang just withdraw the application as simple as that.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 02:02:24 am by DiaZ »
Agree Agree x 10 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno made this for me <3

Jack_Noodle

• Fanatic
  • Allah <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2019, 01:55:42 pm »
He's Best Player of the year for me!

Traniee For me Good Luck eagle.!

We Should vote the right way! :police:
Funny Funny x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

blackeagle

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2019, 05:05:10 pm »
Thankyou Jack Noodle 😃😃.

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2019, 01:58:21 am »
Plus Gorcee and SMD are also PLs and you also come to PL discord and we talked there also maybe so that shouldnt be a problem 😅🙂
My first priority is VU, did you ever saw me using PL tag in vcmp? but i use PL in other games since VU is a VCMP clan and it doesn't have to do anything with other games.

about my vote first decide which is important for you , VU OR PL? then i'll vote.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2019, 09:48:51 pm »
Hi BLacKEaGLE*PL,

Unfortunately, your application is Denied. Statistical conclusion of votes, 24 members took part in voting, 75% voted against you and only 4.2% in your favor including 21% voted neutral . This could be due to the fact that you were not familiar with most of us and need some more time in getting along with us to get us know better and vice versa. Moreover, you need to sort out your pl stuff if you're getting in the clan. Most of our members are not comfortable in welcoming you in the clan at this time.

Regard
-Recruitment Team
Agree Agree x 1 (list)