March 28, 2024, 04:35:23 pm

Author Topic: Application - Calhoun  (Read 4644 times)

Lilama

• Regular
  • z0rz0rz0r
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Calhoun
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2018, 10:58:57 am »
Great guy, deserves a R , GL bro
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2018, 02:52:04 pm »
Changing my to vote trainee.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits : KocKex

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2018, 02:59:42 pm »
Thank you so much Lilly. Absolutely great to have made a friend like you.

And SMD, thanks for giving me this opportunity. Really thankfully.

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2018, 09:01:59 am »
Thank you so much Lilly. Absolutely great to have made a friend like you.

Btw he isn't lily lol hhhh joking
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Credits : KocKex

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2018, 02:54:48 pm »
For the guys who have not hit up the app or made their voice heard yet here, anything to add?

The app speaks for itself but we have several more people that need to be heard before making a decision. Please do so! Thanks.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2018, 10:45:42 pm »
I am changing my vote to no after having a discussion with a fellow mate as you had started the same thing with my other clan mate which is never acceptable to me. Changing my vote to a strong NO. I don't know and never thought you will insult or abuse anyone but me in your last clan.

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2018, 01:37:22 am »
I'm also changing my vote to no.

There have been concerns raised about your attitude towards privacy, and your tendency to change views and opinions extremely quickly.

I agree with some of my clanmates that you need some time to grow, and if you are truly as keen to join VU as you say you are, then a rejection won't stop you from coming back after some time has passed.

Writer of excessively long posts

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2018, 02:17:04 am »
I am changing my vote to no after having a discussion with a fellow mate as you had started the same thing with my other clan mate which is never acceptable to me. Changing my vote to a strong NO. I don't know and never thought you will insult or abuse anyone but me in your last clan.
Excuse me, but which guy did i start an argument with? If you refer to Matrix, he was the one who started insulting me, but all ended fine and we have a common relationship nowadays. If it is PunkNoodle, well i have never argued with him, it's just that we don't engage with each other.

Okay Charley, agreed. I also believe that i am spending too much time on VCMP and that i am not really sure if i have desires of continuing playing for more time. I will take some months to relax and try to improve.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 02:32:05 am by Calhoun »

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2018, 08:38:42 am »
I have some trust issues. Fix them and get my vote! Changing to No!
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2018, 12:53:28 pm »
Apparently, majority of VU's doesn't consider you a trustworthy person or a person who should be a part of VU. Another factor raised is your multicolored behaviour which leads to spontaneous decesion changing and which isn't a good factor for you and for us.

Some of us, still have loyalty issues, considering you might leave VU just like you did before for some alluring factors in the coming times. I'll suggest you to wait for few more weeks or maybe months and throw your application to clear all doubts of VUs. Good luck.

Poll count:

Full: 0
Roolie: 0
Trainee: 11
No: 20
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 12:56:01 pm by Siezer »
Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2018, 01:00:54 pm »
Just as an addition (since Siezer has summarized)

Calhoun, your attitude outweighs your respect for others. For example, the situation regarding me and Tim that happened couple months ago, you defended my name and while I appreciated that, I did not appreciate the method and I have spoken to you twice about it thus far. I don't want to repeat myself a third time, but considering everyone is complaining about the attitude, then its clear that not only do I have to, you have not respected my input on your behaviour, and likely the input of others (the respect I mean isn't you hearing us out, but where you say yes, you agree and will fix the issue but it doesn't happen). We're talking what 3+ months with a net result of negative improvement, not a good sign.

So I'm going to say it the third and final time, no matter who did what, who started what, change your attitude. There's a mature way to dismiss people flying all manner of shit and that way is not to stoop to their level. Dismiss with respect and respect stems further than refraining from fowl language. That's my two cents in the hope for genuine improvement. You remind me of Trex's past so probably he's best to speak with if you take me seriously.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 08:34:34 pm by GangstaRas »
Agree Agree x 9 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)