login
March 28, 2024, 12:10:58 pm

Author Topic: Hi, story of kick from EA staff  (Read 5719 times)

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, story of kick from EA staff
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2018, 04:18:55 pm »
So the thing is, we asked you to join and clear the misunderstanding and mierdas, but you refused like many times, and so far as i could tell, you are the only person responsible for everything happened out there.
I didnt asked any pathetic legend to post tell me who was wrong and who was right i knew it you gona change your behaviour got changed after joining pathetic legend keep supporting them but no one gives a fuck  ;) ;)

Erhmmm

Changed behaviour? I did mention you as " amigo " in my post, and you now call me a "pathetic" w/e crap lol. I'm not telling you what is right and what is wrong man. I just stated facts and it can't be helped if you don't wanna accept the thing. I don't find where exactly i did abuse you in my post if you could please link me to that lol.

I already saw this post coming when i found you deleting 1 by 1 thousands of our discord pms lool. You srsly cared to delete a fucking thousands of discord messages?  ;D

keep supporting them but no one gives a fuck  ;) ;)

No one even cares about this topic but i did you a favor and made a topic relating reply, lol. Anyways, your recent reply can tell me that you have nothing else to come up with, and you just trynna change the topic by abusing me, but i'm not that low, mi amigo.

Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

The Golden Horde

KILLERX.

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2018, 04:26:27 pm »
--
I didnt expected any sensible replies in this topic cause PL  got many members they can divert any topic in their favour by posting shits and lies or post off topic replies the only sensible reply in this topic was Siezer reply dude and you just replied to save them  ;)
I already saw this post coming when i found you deleting 1 by 1 thousands of our discord pms lool. You srsly cared to delete a fucking thousands of discord messages?  ;D
Why 1 by 1 i can delete messages just with 1 click you can also if you got a little knowledge about programming
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 04:32:12 pm by KILLERX. »
Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Dr.Danny

• Fanatic
  • Take Risk or Lose the chance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2018, 04:28:10 pm »
:popcorn:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 04:40:44 pm by Dr.Danny »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Im Funny!
Love me or Hate me both are in my favour,if you Love me i'll stay in your Heart,if you Hate me i'll stay in your Mind.

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2018, 04:43:27 pm »
So the thing is, we asked you to join and clear the misunderstanding and mierdas, but you refused like many times, and so far as i could tell, you are the only person responsible for everything happened out there.
I didnt asked any pathetic legend to post and tell me who was wrong and who was right i knew it you gona change your behaviour got changed after joining pathetic legend keep supporting them but no one gives a fuck to your replies  ;) ;)
hhhhhh

Dear KillerX, next time analyze what you're gonna post, how you can defend yourself and if you're truly right or not - and if someone argues against you, rely yourself on relevant information and real facts to counter argue what the other guy says. Finally, instead of insulting ELK, you should learn from him and recognize when you're wrong and when you are right :)

Dissappointing
Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2018, 04:48:39 pm »
Is this forum made for you people to argue and fucking fight over and over? It's literally annoying now.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2018, 06:54:45 pm »
Is this forum made for you people to argue and fucking fight over and over? It's literally annoying now.

Well no offence but I really like these topics when I got bored of games or some free time then I read these topics. :D
Agree Agree x 6 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2018, 07:13:51 pm »

Well no offence but I really like these topics when I got bored of games or some free time then I read these topics. :D
Another VC:MP drama xD
Their forum has reached maximum posts limit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2018, 07:52:35 pm »
Lakh de lanut namak haram
Funny Funny x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 (list)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2018, 11:37:01 pm »
This is what I (at least) see:

soldkfjsdlkfgjglaksdvmlkdvjlkčsdfvjlkfdsjvlkasrrjglkjz 4ow3ieru0q9wrikweiofjasoigfjawe48otujaseroigjterlkfvns<igijrdpoigawrejgosedrjgolirjaoitgjroiaejgoirdafmglkdsfjnghlkfghjlkgvxcmbnlkcngblkradjgoleriljgeraoiutgoeirajtaetrojiert

aowiudaosijdydlx,nkljsdfxcvljktfj09ewjfoiwejg0oiw4vjnoseijglsihjgxlyidjgsdflujihgsdpojfkesdopivn0oirzjweouifjw4epotm3w4oitjwepognoij

SinCereLy Yes
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2018, 12:44:13 am »
I didnt asked any pathetic legend to post and tell me who was wrong and who was right

Funny Funny x 8 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2018, 07:45:41 am »
Pakiunknown's battlegrounds
Funny Funny x 14 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2018, 09:55:41 am »
KillerX use your brain instead of your fingers, I am not offending you but you are totally wrong.
if you actually see something suspicious about PL, don't say crap mate, you can discuss this in PMs about their activity.
ELK isn't wrong because you provoked him, I give a fuck about his replies, you just started insulting and abusing as well as giving false thoughts which I strongly disapprove.
you are not looking good fam and for PL, I played with them so many times, they are not suspicious at all and they are even nice with me.
I suggest you to not reply to this topic.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2018, 01:47:03 pm »
--
Why 1 by 1 i can delete messages just with 1 click you can also if you got a little knowledge about programming
Deleting your own discord messages has nothing to do with programming. Nor you can delete all your messages in discord at once without using a bot. Plus the discord bot needs to have access to deleting other people's messages. And I didn't notice any bot made by you in the PL discord. 🤔
Informative Informative x 2 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2018, 02:48:26 pm »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 6 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)