April 27, 2024, 11:34:23 pm

Author Topic: VU vs TLA Challenge  (Read 13379 times)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: VU vs TLA Challenge
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2021, 03:22:34 pm »
Any news about this war since league is over now?

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2021, 04:56:45 pm »
Half VU going to inactive after league bro
So won't happen

GL
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2021, 05:10:52 pm »
We deserve a break for a bit man. All of us worked our asses off to win this League.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2021, 05:37:15 pm »
After world war 3

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2021, 07:09:34 pm »
We could look into having it at the start of next month, seems reasonable to me
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2021, 07:14:50 pm »
Juan said August in a conversation that we had on VCAD, I am all in for that. Some of us are really tired after EAD League.
Agree Agree x 5 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2021, 05:05:34 pm »
Yo again VU clan, we are almost hitting august and we in TLA would like to get done with this challenge already and of course to face the EAD league winners on a 5v5 A/D match.

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2021, 05:57:47 pm »
I think the clan wars in A/D like in CTF was already played by a lot of clans and teams , can be interesting a clan war in koth , koth have a new gamemode and can be a new experience to both clans.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2021, 06:00:33 pm »
I think the clan wars in A/D like in CTF was already played by a lot of clans and teams , can be interesting a clan war in koth , koth have a new gamemode and can be a new experience to both clans.

Would you play if it takes place in KOTH? hehehehehe
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2021, 06:04:21 pm »

Would you play if it takes place in KOTH? hehehehehe
ofc , if i have time i'll play in that match.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2021, 06:08:51 pm »
Let your superiors organize it then. Hope we do it anywhere
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2021, 09:56:39 pm »

Good advice gohan.

Pain, since when is it okay for you to arrange official clanwars without consulting the competitive squad captain, any member of the competitive squad, any vice captains and even any member of the clan at all?

We'll come back to you with a response shortly Juan, we should have a more or less open schedule nowadays.
Winner Winner x 3 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2021, 10:40:57 pm »
Pain, since when is it okay for you to arrange official clanwars without consulting the competitive squad captain, any member of the competitive squad, any vice captains and even any member of the clan at all?

We'll come back to you with a response shortly Juan, we should have a more or less open schedule nowadays.
I did a suggestion , " I think...." , anyways good luck in your clan war , i wont be part of this.
Anyways go and suck as well juan's dick , ferrari this its the second time what you do this , and lederhos already told you about this comments in public.
Disagree Disagree x 3 Funny Funny x 9 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2021, 12:39:09 am »
ferrari32 was my mate 10 years ago in VU, if i were you i would pick my words more carefully, but you are telling ferrari to watch about his words and smth about lederhos? and my question is the following. WHO THE FUCK IS LEDERHOS OR YOU TO TELL FERRARI32 HOW TO ACT?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 12:51:55 am by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2021, 02:39:22 am »
ferrari32 was my mate 10 years ago in VU, if i were you i would pick my words more carefully, but you are telling ferrari to watch about his words and smth about lederhos? and my question is the following. WHO THE FUCK IS LEDERHOS OR YOU TO TELL FERRARI32 HOW TO ACT?

Hey, keep me out this shit.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky