May 02, 2024, 05:19:53 pm

Author Topic: Application - NyxJz75  (Read 8349 times)

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - NyxJz75
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2012, 03:47:33 pm »
POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO Morphine he/she can post Pic by downloading from Google.
P.S if he lies
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

buda

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2012, 04:22:17 pm »
yea post them PS: y del conhito tambien y no te preocupes  si esta mojado ya te lo seco yo :-*
Cannot rate own posts

Sfitz

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2012, 05:31:50 pm »
yea post them PS: y del conhito tambien y no te preocupes  si esta mojado ya te lo seco yo :-*
LOL
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2012, 05:43:41 pm »
POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC POST YOU PIC

yea post them

| |
\ /

fixd

Y U NO READ BEFORE U POST? U JELLY MENS? 
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 05:48:07 pm by Lazee »

hockz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2012, 05:44:48 pm »

Jajaj ya te gane, ya se lo seque  ;D

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2012, 07:27:01 pm »

:o, Pues me toca  :-*

GranDoIz

• Crazy Man
  • Palestine Will Be Free (°_°) Freedom
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2012, 07:34:24 pm »
SORRY, :thumbsdown:

buda

« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2012, 08:02:14 pm »
pues ve y secaselo otra vez hockz,ya que yo se lo volvi a mojar y no precisamente de agua, quizas te guste el saborcillo quien sabe GO AHEAD MEN  ;D ;D ;D
Cannot rate own posts

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2012, 08:30:11 pm »
que?

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2012, 08:51:31 pm »
Juan guarro, btw grandolz try to give some reasons about your vote please.

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.

Sephiroth

« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2012, 08:58:48 pm »
horny fuckers n :police:
Cannot rate own posts

Jz75

• r u Fucking Kidding me!!!! Peru ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2012, 10:21:29 pm »
I struggle to believe you're a girl; I don't want some freakshow kid who likes dressing up in his mum's underwear in the clan really...

Im a girl charley, i dont lie ._. i like play Vice City since i was a child.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO Morphine he/she can post Pic by downloading from Google.
P.S if he lies

Jin, i like CC and I chose this pic because i like it.

jUan, please stop!  >:(

LOL!!!

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2012, 11:18:54 pm »
Put your dicks back in your pants guys.

horny fuckers

Alright, so whether you're a girl or not doesn't matter. I don't want any of us to treat you differently and I don't want you to treat us differently. Juan, Hockz, Eddy and whoever else, cut it out.

See this is a tricky situation because I'm still sceptical. It's not that I don't want a girl in the clan, it's got nothing to do with that. I just don't like liars, and I can't tell if you're telling the truth or not.

Writer of excessively long posts

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2012, 12:21:38 am »
just kidding,I asked some friends NyxJz75 that if a girl actually
and everyone told me that if,They said his name was [R3V]jasmin

I think it's a girl.

Regards Eddyutton
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 12:23:41 am by Eddy »

Jz75

• r u Fucking Kidding me!!!! Peru ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2012, 02:18:50 am »
Put your dicks back in your pants guys.

horny fuckers

Alright, so whether you're a girl or not doesn't matter. I don't want any of us to treat you differently and I don't want you to treat us differently. Juan, Hockz, Eddy and whoever else, cut it out.

See this is a tricky situation because I'm still sceptical. It's not that I don't want a girl in the clan, it's got nothing to do with that. I just don't like liars, and I can't tell if you're telling the truth or not.

Charley, i know u dont believe me, but im gonna tell u the truth.
When i played for the first time, i saw some players who played very well in XE. So i began to train hard with R3V clan. But that was not enough so i tell myself "i would like to be in a big clan with good skills"
Please trust me charley. I dont have reasons to lie.

just kidding,I asked some friends NyxJz75 that if a girl actually
and everyone told me that if,They said his name was [R3V]jasmin

I think it's a girl.

Regards Eddyutton

Eddy my nickname was [R3V]S3xy_J4zm1n.

LOL!!!