May 02, 2024, 07:12:25 pm

Author Topic: Application - Astaroth  (Read 6499 times)

Astaroth

• View Profile
Re: Application - Astaroth
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2012, 06:14:16 pm »
 guys calm
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Jz75

• r u Fucking Kidding me!!!! Peru ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2012, 06:24:58 pm »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

LOL!!!

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2012, 08:23:07 pm »
Now i came to know what Pakistaniszz can do .. :D always talking shit...
get a boner and get some life dickhead .. and you are the moron to start this ....
Now no more kiddy games with me ... imma change what u call rage... to tear this motherfucking roof off like 2 dogs cage.. :P

Shut the fuck up alright? You're provoking now..

Amenine

• Regular
  • Winning isn't everything , but wanting to win is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2012, 08:56:14 pm »
wo wo .. see how we both are presenting our clan , it's just rubbhish to get on someone without any precision .. you are just insulting ma acts tats what make me rage on you , you would have stop after ma reply only where i menstioned about using your common sense .. but ofcourse pakistani blood what we can do .. :D , first you people insult someone and than woo foolish acts , sorry but he really made me feel down , is this the way to treat the clan mates? .. c'mon you really need a life.

O Dear LorD, You are the honor of the dishonored

You Dont Have The Rights Still You Behave Like The Right :o

mDz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2012, 09:28:23 pm »
wo wo .. see how we both are presenting our clan , it's just rubbhish to get on someone without any precision .. you are just insulting ma acts tats what make me rage on you , you would have stop after ma reply only where i menstioned about using your common sense .. but ofcourse pakistani blood what we can do .. :D , first you people insult someone and than woo foolish acts , sorry but he really made me feel down , is this the way to treat the clan mates? .. c'mon you really need a life.

woah woah woah guys calm down please, lets focus on his application.

Lazee

• Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2012, 10:02:03 pm »

woah woah woah guys calm down please, lets focus on his application.

This ^ Here you represent yourself again Amenine. I just gave you an advise for you to improve your English not to start posting shit to your Clan mate and please stop saying about Pakistani blood and other shits, You haven't arrived from heaven, Peace.

tato

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Extreme Addicts
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2012, 11:20:46 pm »
u guys are going off topic ... :thumbsdown:

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2012, 11:38:44 pm »
This isin't the way your representing vice underdogs.I regret the fact that all paki's are like that.I believe what lazee said is correct.Instead of paraphrasing "HE STARTED" we should decide how we should end it.Amenine,the way you type is tattered english which is way not easy to be grapsed,you know what i am phasing about.If lazee didn't understand what you posted,you should explain him gentally.You represented vu in a bad way,we discriminate none of our members nor any enemy on the basis of country or launguage.I am not against you or something like that,just trying to explain you the 'Correct' way of responding,i hope  both of you get it,and don't wage a civil war in the clan.We are not born perfect,we are MADE perfect.Even indian blood is not pure to be honest,not like "He is from pakistan,he is noob",not at all even quite many indian's are worst than paki's.Just my message to you both,don't start stabbing again.Peace
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 11:45:53 pm by Inferno »

Amenine

• Regular
  • Winning isn't everything , but wanting to win is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2012, 05:22:09 am »
It's just that I use dots , that make it hard for others to get my words and about Gramatical mistakes I don't give a fuck , I use the English that is simple and fluent .. nevermind I'm sorry  and Lazee no more fights . I'm Over with this.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 05:25:28 am by Amenine »

O Dear LorD, You are the honor of the dishonored

You Dont Have The Rights Still You Behave Like The Right :o

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2012, 10:29:24 am »
Aye dawgs. I'm OG yo I donn' know grammer n shiat!

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2012, 10:30:52 am »
lol lazee are you that bad in english which failed you to understand the simple words .. shows not me but seriously you have to improve your english in grasping the words properly , since the day 1 of ma application you are against ma english .. let me tell you the thing that we are indians which lean to speak british english .. and its good to speak easy and fluent english in simple words rather than speaking it in a mingled fucking words ..
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 10:32:25 am by MaDKilleR »

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2012, 01:57:05 pm »
Its good enough if you apologized.Things can turn unfavourable sometimes.The fact if you handle it correctly and gain peace.Axxo me no spok engrlizh too!

RiiLex

• Nube Voladoraaa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2012, 09:23:01 pm »
rather talk shit vote yes or no
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2012, 09:03:36 am »
Ladies please, all of the posts here make sense so there's no need to cry on either side. As for Astaroth, I do think his English ain't at the right level to be honest. Astaroth, as a test of your English, would you try and post in this thread please? http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/index.php?topic=1223.0

Writer of excessively long posts

buda

« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2012, 04:15:59 pm »
rather talk shit vote yes or no
                                                                                          y tu que pintas aqui rilao?  still voting no                                                                                                           
Cannot rate own posts