login
May 02, 2024, 12:53:39 pm

Author Topic: My AppLicaTion.(Amenine)  (Read 6839 times)

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
Re: My AppLicaTion.(Amenine) [Accepted as Trainee]
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2010, 03:02:28 pm »
charley  it's big time for decission

should be amenine in clan or be kicked ?

do the decission here rather askin other's gogogog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SK8Ter looks at charley
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2010, 04:48:47 pm »
charley  it's big time for decission

should be amenine in clan or be kicked ?

do the decission here rather askin other's gogogog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SK8Ter looks at charley

Don't try to pressure me into a decision Van, it's quite immature.

I've said what I've wanted to say and now it's a case of waiting for some actual evidence to come up in offense of HaLL. If he hasn't changed, then it should be no problem to find someone with irc logs of evidence of him being a douche.

Whilst personality can be hard to change cola, HaLL hacked when he was what, 16? maybe 17? People change more in the years from 13-18, personality wise, than in any other time of their life so I think the potential for change is greater.

I'm not trying to defend HaLL here, and I'm certainly not denying your opinions or trying to discredit them in any way. I just can't see the logic in not giving someone a chance over purely word and mouth chinese whisper anecdotes.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

j.king

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2010, 08:30:37 pm »
chinese whisper anecdotes.

Cola takes offence to that :(

Windlord

« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2010, 04:16:35 am »
Don't tell me you don't know what Chinese whispers is and that CoLa isn't Chinese!!!!

Regarding Chinese whispers though, I believe we're saying what we say based on first hand experiences just to clear things up :)
Although I really have not interacted with Amenine much in the recent year so you can ignore what I say. lol

I do respect your decision though and many players do go on to become very good after being given another chance.
Cannot rate own posts

HaLLoWeen

• I Dont FoLLoW Rules , I Make Them To FoLLow Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2010, 07:37:51 am »
pff, I thought people knew by now that I entirely judge people on their attitude rather than past. I don't care if someone hacked a few times before if their attitude is correct, and if they don't hack anymore. Amenine is just not the 'good' player type. omg I don't know how to say it in words but like you know, morality that kinda thing.

I don't know, you must be curious. BE SURE TO CHECK HIM UNDER ALIAS.

And what wind said. Don't want this clan's reputation to get tampered with some stupid moron. Funny thing for another clan leader to say this.

I appreciate all of your concerns. I'm really unsure about this issue.

If anyone can come up with any concrete evidence of why Amenine shouldn't be here, then please do. IRC logs/screenshots whatever.

I don't accept him hacking 2 years ago or w/e as a reason to deny him a place here, sorry I just think he's moved on from that. I have a feeling the whole perma-ban perma-grudge attitude of many of VC:MPs elite stands in the way of a lot of good oppurtunities.

Hell naw. He'll never, ever grow up. Remember, personality is really hard to change except for some people.

Well cola ur memory is a kind of dump that lost teh things in hurry...what you said above that you judge player from attitude not that he hacked before..
Amenine reminds Cola of his application in DU where he got denied due to past Hacking and said he was banned in LW SO DENY.
Lol dunno what you exactly wants to say, even when you himself is not clear on your part.
And on one side you said I fail at maturity and at the way on other side you said we all are immature in VCMP.(rofl).

Amenine

O Dear LorD, You are the honor of the dishonored

I am ProuD To be an InDiaN.

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2010, 08:06:07 am »
Topic locked, We know enough

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"