login
May 02, 2024, 10:09:52 am

Author Topic: My AppLicaTion.(Amenine)  (Read 6837 times)

Juan_Gun

Re: My AppLicaTion.(Amenine) [Accepted as Trainee]
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2010, 03:20:39 pm »
Well amenine is always joking among us,about me pming him, that's true , also you pmed me many times that doesn't matter anyways.                                                                                                                                                                 I call you lagger many times, joking like when you say im nub or yo hey laggynub, now, some days ago you sent me a pm saying "DU CLAN FULL OF LAGGERS" like devian elmo cola tyrant ammunation pacman mauri usaji,  perhaps you said it joking but you said it  and before continuing amenine you should know you are one of the biggets laggers of VC:MP and your clan UCG/CG was  full of UBER-laggers.

You should know amenine for many people of this mod you will ever be a faggot and an asshole, for that amenine you should ignore the one that you can't stand and they can't stand you play and if they are insulting you and that's all.
Cannot rate own posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2010, 03:44:14 pm »
Omg!, Are you guys crazy.. Trainee??? He should be a rookie. He can shoot really good + he slides. ROOKIE!

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2010, 08:12:26 pm »
Omg!, Are you guys crazy.. Trainee??? He should be a rookie. He can shoot really good + he slides. ROOKIE!
Omg!, Are you crazy.. Rookie??? He shouldn't be in this clan!!
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2010, 08:41:36 pm »
why, what did he do??

Squida

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2010, 03:05:18 am »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

HaLLoWeen

• I Dont FoLLoW Rules , I Make Them To FoLLow Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2010, 04:38:40 am »
Whatever you do, good or bad, people will always have something negative to say.  :'(

O Dear LorD, You are the honor of the dishonored

I am ProuD To be an InDiaN.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2010, 09:07:08 am »

Being in VU isn't all about fighting skills, tmavs

Writer of excessively long posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2010, 12:50:49 pm »
Cutton: Being in VU isn't all about fighting skills, tmavs

yeah, true that, this is probably the reason i FAILED being an admin on SvM server  :(

But hey, still better to come.....
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 12:57:47 pm by [VU]tmavs4 »

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2010, 12:55:26 pm »
why, what did he do??

OMFG, a simple REPLY wasnt enough??? Your man - friend scared the life outta me!  :-[
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 01:36:38 pm by [VU]tmavs4 »

Windlord

« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2010, 05:22:41 pm »
I do not believe these people are posting out of hate punjabi_goli, contract_killer, rimal_singh, Amenine, Halloween and god knows what else you used.

If these people didn't actually care for VU's reputation, or maybe the VU key members' reputations, they would not post.
It however happens to be that those members are mostly from DU.
Come on, why would they care whether you joined some random clan or not?

Yes, the past should not be obsessed upon.
Yes, non-clan members should really not meddle with clan matters.
and Yes, everyone deserves a chance.
But I believe that your posts here at this thread reflect the fact that your maturity has only become better in the most minute amounts possible and that your attitude does not seem any better than what I knew you as before.

Cutton already knows my thought on this but I thought it would be nice to post in case some other VU members (tmavs4) misunderstand everyone here.
Cannot rate own posts

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2010, 04:11:04 am »
the first reply i like in this thread is from u windy

KilleR

• Likes to post
  • uhm... iam n00b, what to type here???
    • View Profile
    • Hunting-Arena
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2010, 06:21:37 am »

If these people didn't actually care for VU's reputation, or maybe the VU key members' reputations, they would not post.
It however happens to be that those members are mostly from DU.
Come on, why would they care whether you joined some random clan or not?

exactly, well said wind  ;D

if he had applied for some ULK / KTN / etc. , i would be least bothered about it , the thing that makes to post here is coz you have applied for VU,  and imo this clan holds a good reputation like other clans and we don't want piece of sht like you ruin it  ;)

and please don't make me to post your past aliases, you will be surely embarrassed to see it  :P

Charly: and i don't know why you are giving second chance to a hacker, if he has bad manners or sth else i would surely accept for a second chance, but a "HACKER" NO WAY  :-X

P.S: you will always be a gfx lagger thats for sure, coz you can't afford to get anything better than Pentium 2 or 3  ;D

Regards,
KilleR

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2010, 10:37:18 am »
I appreciate all of your concerns. I'm really unsure about this issue.

If anyone can come up with any concrete evidence of why Amenine shouldn't be here, then please do. IRC logs/screenshots whatever.

I don't accept him hacking 2 years ago or w/e as a reason to deny him a place here, sorry I just think he's moved on from that. I have a feeling the whole perma-ban perma-grudge attitude of many of VC:MPs elite stands in the way of a lot of good oppurtunities.

Writer of excessively long posts

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2010, 11:25:08 am »
 its reality charley that he was caugth using hack many time 2-3 years ago back  banned from LW by ADMIN ANYA ,HANNEY for hacks   so it's no doubt he is hacker years ago but now he don't hack and a changed i think :P  and i know sometime his attitude realy suxxxx but have nice skillz i consider him second gall :P

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2010, 02:56:47 pm »
pff, I thought people knew by now that I entirely judge people on their attitude rather than past. I don't care if someone hacked a few times before if their attitude is correct, and if they don't hack anymore. Amenine is just not the 'good' player type. omg I don't know how to say it in words but like you know, morality that kinda thing.

I don't know, you must be curious. BE SURE TO CHECK HIM UNDER ALIAS.

And what wind said. Don't want this clan's reputation to get tampered with some stupid moron. Funny thing for another clan leader to say this.

I appreciate all of your concerns. I'm really unsure about this issue.

If anyone can come up with any concrete evidence of why Amenine shouldn't be here, then please do. IRC logs/screenshots whatever.

I don't accept him hacking 2 years ago or w/e as a reason to deny him a place here, sorry I just think he's moved on from that. I have a feeling the whole perma-ban perma-grudge attitude of many of VC:MPs elite stands in the way of a lot of good oppurtunities.

Hell naw. He'll never, ever grow up. Remember, personality is really hard to change except for some people.

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).