April 18, 2024, 10:07:37 pm

Author Topic: arto's application  (Read 1681 times)

arto572

• View Profile
arto's application
« on: August 20, 2009, 09:15:06 pm »
Nick: arto

Previous Nicks: i havnt previous nicks

Timezone/Country:GMT+02:00

Do you speak English? ofcourse, im one of the best in the class

Time you have played vcmp:5 months

Previous clans: none

P.S: somebody said that glitched, but i actually wasnt and said that he will report me on the forum, please trust me i didnt see nothing wrong, maybe it was a glitch that i didn't see and didnt know nothing about it, or a little lag! i didnt see nothing wrong, ok we taked over the bikers respawn, i was behind a bike and the insulter was coming i shot her 3 times and he died, now i type what he is talking:

Insulter: you cant join VU
Me:why??
Insulter:cuz youre a glitcher
Me: wtf i didnt even glitch what are you talking about
Insulter: you lie
Insulter: you lie
Me: hey wtf i was not glitching everything was ok!
Insulter: i have made a video for proof
Insulter: im gonna report you on the VU forums
Me: wtf nooo!!!
Me: whats your youtube channel?
Me: post the video there
Insulter: we cant see youtube in turkey
Insulter: only in xfire

SO IF SOME BASTARD COMES HERE SAYING ARTO IS GLICTHER DO NOT BELIEVE HIM! IF YOU ALSO BELIEVE WATCH HIS XFIRE VIDEO, PLEASE TRUST ME I AM 100% SURE I WASNT GLITCHING

Do you use mIRC: nope

Why you want to join VU: i was playing littlewhiteys vc:mp server, and saw almost everybody having clan marks in the beginnning of their name, so ive started searching a clan, and here i am

Favourite weapon: M4 all types of shotguns SMG

Would you be interested in competing in clan wars?: of course il ike clan wars

P.S 2: my vc-mp can crash anytime, i dont know why, sometime it just crashs, if it happens in clan wars or somewhere ver yspecial place i try to come in as fast as i can
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 04:06:16 pm by Thijn »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ULK.OLvidO

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • ULK
Re: arto's application
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 11:41:27 pm »
I have been see you crouch-glitching and that insulter I think he is motocross :-\
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 11:43:08 pm by OLvidO »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 01:40:54 am »
That's quite a story; I'm a bit shocked that you remembered it in such detail. Just be patient and wait for a decision to be made. Our leader will get back to you.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 11:10:58 am »
Arto thanks for applying to the Vice Underdogs clan. We will discuss amongst ourselves what we think of you and will have a decision today.

Also, about the glitching, crouch glitching is against the rules in littlewhiteys and XE European servers. However, I think it is quite a skill if you can do it properly, and in the open challenge rules (ie clan wars) it says you are allowed to.

If you do indeed glitch, I wouldn't give it up if I were you, just don't do it in servers you might get banned from. If you want a glitch fight, give me a call because I know i need some practise at it :p

Anyway, glitching isnt that serious of an offense so don't worry that won't change our opinion of whether you should be in our clan.

For now, sit tight and wait, as I said we'll have a decision later.

Charley

Writer of excessively long posts

arto572

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 11:45:08 am »
Arto thanks for applying to the Vice Underdogs clan. We will discuss amongst ourselves what we think of you and will have a decision today.

Also, about the glitching, crouch glitching is against the rules in littlewhiteys and XE European servers. However, I think it is quite a skill if you can do it properly, and in the open challenge rules (ie clan wars) it says you are allowed to.

If you do indeed glitch, I wouldn't give it up if I were you, just don't do it in servers you might get banned from. If you want a glitch fight, give me a call because I know i need some practise at it :p

Anyway, glitching isnt that serious of an offense so don't worry that won't change our opinion of whether you should be in our clan.

For now, sit tight and wait, as I said we'll have a decision later.

Charley

thanks for testing my skills btw :) u was friendly ingame.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 02:54:48 pm »
Arto, thankyou for applying. We have decided to accept you as a trainee. This means you can wear the [VU_T] tag wherever you go. To learn more about clan rankings go here:

http://vcdc.i-am-l337.co.uk/index.php?topic=43.0

Reasons for being a trainee:
New to the game, limited experience
Simple fighting skills
Good English

Things to improve to move up:
Fighting skills, and get to know the clan a bit.
Get on irc: http://vcdc.i-am-l337.co.uk/index.php?topic=109.0

Welcome to the clan buddy.

Writer of excessively long posts

ULK.OLvidO

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • ULK
Re: arto's application [ACCEPTED AS TRAINEE]
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 04:18:46 pm »
Welcome to the clan Arto ;D