login
March 28, 2024, 06:54:29 pm

Author Topic: Application - Hydra  (Read 4208 times)

[King]Hydra

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
    • View Profile
Application - Hydra
« on: July 10, 2009, 06:02:07 pm »
Nick: ([King])Hydra

Timezone/Country: Germany

Do you speak English? yes

Time you have played vcmp: 5 month

Previous clans: founder of [King]

Do you use mIRC: yes, only for scripting

Why you want to join VU: i am interested in something new, mostly because i love to train and develope
                                   meet intelligent people, and make a serious game with all parts! - the ranking system seems to be a good idea
(dont wanna write: is good clan, i have friends there: this is no reason...good and fair game and people.. thats a reason)

Favourite weapon: i love my stubby... but i like all eccept the spazz(dont like it)

P.S.:  i like the sentence: Anti-roofing Anti-spazzing - EXACTLY (dont think its a comliment... its an opinion :-))

so... however u decide... thanks for asking...lets see what the future brings... best regards

Hydra
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 08:59:44 am by Fercho »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

[King]Hydra

• View Profile
Re: Application - Hydra
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 06:22:31 pm »
hello again,

i read another application... i saw something with "banning". i want to tell: i have a dynamic ip... so i have 2 subnets:
1. 84.44, 2. 87.78... one of them i get a subnet ban on european server.. first i thought something is wrong(cuz i didnt know since i had my own server)... just to say: i not write cuz i am afraid... i dont know why one of my subnet is banned.

anyway: charley even if denied.. it will be also fun playing with you guys... that was just a nice thing that you asked me!
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Hydra
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 06:35:35 pm »
Hydra, Thanks for applying. This is a brilliant application. I'm gonna go ahead and accept you as a trainee for now, so feel free to wear the [VU_T] tag wherever you go.

You will be moved up to Rookie, once we know you a bit better and after you develop your fighting skills a bit more. Judging by your application, and from playing with you, I don't think this will take long.

Make sure you check back on the forums for news about your application, our clan, or just for a chat.

Great to have you on board man

Charley

Writer of excessively long posts

[King]Hydra

• View Profile
Re: Application - Hydra [ACCEPTED AS TRAINEE]
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 06:48:17 pm »
hello

first of all, thanks for accepting me as a friend and member... thats was fast :-)

i am interested to know how you prefer a trainee... about the skills: so i have to train.. when and with whom?

would be great to get more information. thanks for getting on board. very very nice!

looking forward to hear from you..

[VU_R(ookie)]Hydra

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Hydra [ACCEPTED AS TRAINEE]
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 10:41:41 am »
As explained in the 'welcome to our new members thread' you are a trainee, not a rookie. As i said in my first post here, this is just while we get to know you better etc. Also to improve your skills, fight with clan mates, they can give you tips. Also just general playing will help you improve.

Charley

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Hydra [ACCEPTED AS TRAINEE] [NOW ROOKIE]
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 09:29:38 pm »
After playing with you hydra, I have decided to move you up to the Rookie stage. You can now wear the VU_R tag wherever you go.

Congrats

[King]Hydra

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 01:18:42 pm »
hello everybody,

i am back now, had a lot to do. thanks very much, that i get higher on the stairs ;-)

i will tes my new skills... i learned a new system on a server where a very good player was... i was so angry i lost the whole time... till i got a new magic skill hahahaha. that was great... one second to another i won. its very interesting how it works great that u change your skills often in a fight to make it hard for your opponent. but the most important thing for me is... always play to higher skill players... thats more fun. its like in real life... i wouldnt have my business if i not look to people like bill gates(this is the greatest thief ever... but makes money) hahahah ;-)

so thank you and hope to see you all soon... thanks for congratz....

best regards

[VU_R]Hydra

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2009, 01:35:41 pm »
Good to hear hydra, I hope it aint hacking though :P

[King]Hydra

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2009, 03:22:25 pm »
hi,

hahaha no it aint...

hacking hunter driveby and spaz are not my skills lol

i was hacking when i started vcmp because i was only losing.. but after a month... its so boring... its no fun...

i just hack to configure my server! for this its great!

see ya my friend!

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2009, 07:39:30 pm »
Hydra, I have heard you have been using two accounts, [VU_R]Hydra, but also [King]Hydra. I heard you are recruiting people for [King]. Is this true?

SaGo

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2009, 04:12:49 am »
Hydra, I have heard you have been using two accounts, [VU_R]Hydra, but also [King]Hydra. I heard you are recruiting people for [King]. Is this true?
but if i use [King]SaGo in Hydras server only its ok? :D

Tobi

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2009, 01:15:49 pm »
OMG :-X a player use two tag lol you are King Or VU_R?

[King]Hydra

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2009, 02:37:39 pm »
hi,

anybody who say: i am using 2 tags since i came in VU - and that i recruit king clan since i am VU - is a lier!

i dont have to explain cuz u have to trust me - and so i see a comment of this guy named tobi - first its not his business! - second great that you ask me first this means you are a good leader of a clan! - tobi was once a member of king clan - but cuz of his childlike acting  -  nobody accepted him - he didnt get admin on a server - then he went from good to worse - but this is not the discussion - its past - as long as i am vu i not took the king tag and i not recruited - so better stop conversation to the one who told! - if someone lie to you, u cant trust anymore!

so, hope to see you all soon - forget about the bad things -

bye and hope to hear from you what you think

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2009, 02:49:08 pm »
Ok thanks Hydra, you have shown good loyalty to the clan so far so I will trust what you have said.

[King]Hydra

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2009, 05:40:07 pm »
hi again,

most important for all: if you see someone with same ip like me... it must be my sister or my cousin ;-)

they love my pc :-(

have a nice day friends..