login
April 30, 2024, 01:54:39 pm

Author Topic: RL Pictures  (Read 50897 times)

desfire97

Re: RL Pictures
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2010, 01:32:35 pm »
Weird really weird, do you know desfire you're funny  You just type that bullshit for posts ah nothing to say  >:(

40% for that.
Cannot rate own posts

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2010, 02:18:40 pm »
It's real shame you call me "lamer", because ALL of you are the one that Fail-Rage againts me... think about it!

And i'm not posting random BS, i post w/e the topic title says  ;)..... That's random BS i posted once:

>______>

And i got banned for that... WOOT just for that? Now that's pretty LAME!!!
Haha. I dont think so. If you are insulting us, it's because you are raging. So we didn't Fail-Rage :P

And seriously, if you call us lamers, then you are not looking yourself at the mirror.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2010, 05:14:38 pm »
omg, another of your lame+stupid+non-pissing+non-funny+retarded+tmavs jokes...

My goal is to have the highes number of posts in here (420 for now)
That way, it will be really funny if a non-clan member have's the highes number of posts.  ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

This clearly doesn't have nothing to do with RL posting. I can go back and point out ALL of the meaningless posts from topics you weren't even close to associating with. Unfortunately, im too lazy to do all of that hard work...

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2010, 07:57:56 pm »
omg, another of your lame+stupid+non-pissing+non-funny+retarded+tmavs jokes...

My goal is to have the highes number of posts in here (420 for now)
That way, it will be really funny if a non-clan member have's the highes number of posts.  ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

Uhm.. Desfire? Don't want to ruin all your happiness, but sadly no one really gives a shit about your post count here, nor if the poster is in the clan. So I can only commiserate for that you have nothing better to do than posting retarded posts in VU forum.
So for a change.. Try to look at yourself sometimes. 

(And don't talk shit to VU trainees (that happened in game..), don't forget we here have all powers to permanently isolate you from this forum due to your unnecessary and negative presence here..)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 19, 2010, 10:13:44 pm »
Well said Mr Veteran ;)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

desfire97

« Reply #95 on: December 20, 2010, 10:30:12 am »
I don't talk shit to Trainees >.>
You guys are the one making lies about me and telling them....

Heesh, i can give an example of ppl like you..... read this:

http://xe-servers.eu/index.php?topic=1709.30 and scroll down to the last post!

WTF, PPL ARE MAKING BAD JOKES OF THIS!! I'M REALLY PIST OFF HERE, SON OF A BITCHES!!!! i have never posted that, someone else did.... WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?! WHO THE FUCK DID THAT EH? WHO THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!?!?!?!?

I'm sure someone set me up here..... C'MON MOTHERFUCKERS..... TELL ME WHO DID THAT!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:33:18 am by LaS3r »
Cannot rate own posts

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 20, 2010, 11:04:34 am »
*Pissed

That's not our problem, go and make a report at XE forums.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 20, 2010, 02:06:22 pm »

WTF, PPL ARE MAKING BAD JOKES OF THIS!! I'M REALLY PIST OFF HERE, SON OF A BITCHES!!!! i have never posted that, someone else did.... WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?! WHO THE FUCK DID THAT EH? WHO THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!?!?!?!?

I'm sure someone set me up here..... C'MON MOTHERFUCKERS..... TELL ME WHO DID THAT!

Mates , lets stop wasting our time. He will never get it.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 20, 2010, 02:08:19 pm »

Mates , lets stop wasting our time. He will never get it.

SON OF A BITCHES!!!!

Hehe

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 20, 2010, 02:35:35 pm »
K, desfire- a little tip- ask someone's help before you call someone   :)

But as a member of the XE staff I'll help you a bit- if you are totally sure that you didn't write that post in xe, then you might notice that someone has edited your post. It says right under the post- « Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 12:54:15 PM by president of Bulgaria »

This reminds me of your post at my admin application in xe.  :D

hhhhhhh i know that this guy will kick me alot because i'm a faggot
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 07:08:26 AM by Tical »

So as you can see- some members have the powers to edit other people posts. Is it right? ..that's another question and if that bothers you- contact that president of Bulgaria guy. Though it'd be pretty stupid cause you're talking about a thing that happened 3 months ago.

Ofc you're saying that I'm lying, making up the bullcrap things you said to one of our trainees, and if you're so worried about that- send me a PM.. Though- it's useless to talk to you anyway.

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

desfire97

« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2010, 03:24:19 pm »
Your part of the XE community so HELP ME HERE!
Cannot rate own posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 20, 2010, 04:16:15 pm »

XE in-game. Here its VU community. But anyways, we ALL are trying to help you mentally and physically i guess. Its just you, who is not making this easier to handle.

desfire97

« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2010, 05:40:46 pm »

XE in-game. Here its VU community. But anyways, we ALL are trying to help you mentally and physically i guess. Its just you, who is not making this easier to handle.

OMG don't change the subject please >.>

The problem here, tmavs, is that someone is f*cking with me!
Cannot rate own posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 20, 2010, 05:49:52 pm »
The problem here, tmavs, is that someone is f*cking with me!

Someone killed LaS3r (Fuck) (Dildo)
Anyways here another pic of me.

Me. :D

« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 06:13:04 pm by Maverick »

desfire97

« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2010, 06:52:21 pm »
lol you got HUGE lips. And clean your house, mavs <.<
Cannot rate own posts