March 29, 2024, 01:28:20 pm

Author Topic: a report  (Read 690 times)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
a report
« on: December 18, 2018, 03:08:51 pm »
Nickname:[VU_T]Thomas
Date:Today & VW7 rerun as well
Reason:Dunno but I thought it's worth sharing and sorting before the event starts, if it happens during event then situation can be worse. Muting for talking about an error that constantly spammed my chat, with RED,
Evidence:

Other Information:

also why I am receiving such warnings? I've already done the benchmark test after registrations were open and successfully pass all the tests.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 03:12:17 pm by karan »
Funny Funny x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: a report
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 06:12:07 pm »
Threatening someone won't work

and showing arrogance because of the work you've done

Thomas Today at 2:21 PM
man you just hurt me really bad
shitty webmaster right? the portal you're using right now is made by me.
Ponzio Today at 2:21 PM
it's just a way of saying it
but i'd rather accept karan
than denying him for personal reasons
ThomasToday at 2:22 PM
you lost all the respect you had from me
Ponzio Today at 2:22 PM
I do not doubt about your webmaster skills anyway
okay
good
Thomas Today at 2:22 PM
he's already approved before you leaked private information to a player
Ponzio Today at 2:22 PM
what's the leak
i simply told him the truth
lol
Thomas Today at 2:22 PM
there's a reason why profile doesn't show that which staff accepted/denied you
Ponzio Today at 2:23 PM
he was going to notice it anway
oohhhh
Thomas Today at 2:23 PM
so you should've let him
hhhhhh
i wouldn't let karan without the right of knowing who denied him
Thomas Today at 2:23 PM
good bye. you just lost a friend
ok
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 06:14:51 pm »
gonna grab popcorn

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 06:22:48 pm »
gonna grab popcorn
Maybe as a Staff member, you could show a little more courtesy? This is a genuine report, not a playground.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 06:25:36 pm »
gonna grab popcorn
Maybe as a Staff member, you could show a little more courtesy? This is a genuine report, not a playground.
he was suppose to post an apology to save VW's staff image, according to what he's been threatened for, since he shared me confidential info about someone being a douchebag on my back and doing things because of personal grudges and ignoring the fact that there's a difference between professionalism and personal life, but it's okay, he's actually showing his presence here, letting me know about the threats he's receiving from the accused, what more he'll post ?

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2018, 06:25:48 pm »
gonna grab popcorn
genuine report which includes me in a very funny way

then it's likely i shouldn't be a staff member anymore

what's the courtesy you want from me, I already did what i thought better to do - defending karan. Simple.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2018, 06:58:56 pm »

You know after awhile you kind of get numb to these things...getting way too old for this shit. Let me end this by telling you how my morning went.

I awoke today to check the progress of registrations...Im the one that approves who is accepted or denied, the rest of the staff does the verification. I noticed Karan passed his tests but was discarded by Thomas, so I asked why. Thomas is not really used to the nature of Karan. Our staff members explained this to him, he understood and changed his decision. I accepted Karan thereafter. I thought all was well in the world after that...

I come to see shit plus two faced behaviour among my own crew. The leak is minor to me, its the disrespectful tone Calhoun came to me with against Thomas that bugged me. And what is worse is that it is not the first nor second time I've spoken to you about this. You see all this crap? Totally unnecessary. You did it defending me with the whole Tim01 issue, you did it with the whole VW7 issues, you doing it again with Karan. You were doing good service, as is Thomas, but while Thomas screwed up in my eyes once, you're not learning your mistake Calhoun.

Long story short, karan can play, this was sorted before it blew up into anything, Calhoun is relieved of his duties, you all have an enjoyable VW8.
Agree Agree x 6 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 3 Informative Informative x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)