login
April 19, 2024, 06:38:03 pm

Author Topic: Application - m4t  (Read 377 times)

m4t

• View Profile
Application - m4t
« on: August 03, 2018, 01:34:40 pm »
Nick: m4t

Timezone/Country: japan

Previous Nicks: no i have

Additional Comments: i am play this game 6 months ago.when i will download vice city thre is i see vcmp 0.4 version adn i download it and i dont know how to play this game and i see in youtube and play andi play more times and i know how to play this game and i practised this game and i be a pro player and i see there is more clan but i like only vu clan and i want join clan and i go website vu clan vcmp adn i registered now i want join clan plz plz plz accept me and i want join this clan !!!!!

« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 01:35:12 pm by Siezer »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - m4t
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 01:34:56 pm »
We are glad, you've made an application but there is shortfall of some attributes required for you to join Vice Underdog clan which includes your communication skills which aren't at the level to join and further converse about the clan affairs in the coming times.

Another factor which we detest is, majority of us probably aren't familiar with you, we hardly met you ingame. So, try to maintain your activity in EAD, EC, CTF and LW where you will find almost all of us in order to make a good relation with each one of us. We wish you good luck with the next attempt.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 01:39:11 pm by Siezer »
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor