May 19, 2024, 06:31:23 am

Author Topic: Application - ProToza_RD.^  (Read 1131 times)

ProToza_RD

• Don't Look here. ah U did ..!
    • View Profile
Application - ProToza_RD.^
« on: March 21, 2016, 10:17:01 am »
Which game are you applying for, VC:MP, SA:MP, LU or all?: VCMP

Nick: ProToza_RD.^

Previous Nicks: [DmC]ProToza_RD.^ , [DmC]DeaTh_LighT.^

Timezone/Country: Saudi Arabia / -2:00 - GMT

Do you speak English? Yes ,

Time you have played vcmp/samp: Vice City Multiplayer 1 Year San Andreas Multiplayer 3 Years

Previous clans: GwV : The Clan had lot of issues and it was closed SCK : No Superior Management YU: YU Clan was closed DmC: Because i was playing in the clan for 4 months and they had insulting but i recovered them and left it

Do you use IRC: Yeah , Little bit

Why you want to join VU: Well , VU had best members as there behaviour and skills and i have a wish to join here as nobody had this qualities Except Vice Underdogs and i met the members too and i had a great feeling to apply for VU and i wish that until i retired of VCMP i should be a VU , and i think that i would be a piece of Great Addition in VU Family.

Favourite weapon: M4 Shotgun M60  ( You may Test my skills in LW's Server)

Which VUs do you know: aXXo, Charley, GangstaRas, Ferrari32, WiLsOn, RobinX, Freak, Dr. Shawn, fercho, sk, joker, dronz, tzunam, evilspirit, Angela and Riders

Would you be interested in competing in clan wars?: Yeah , anytime

« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 02:19:07 am by Fercho »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits : Me
Wanted the Signature : PM me

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - ProToza_RD.^
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 10:19:40 am »
Protoza, from  your application you seem like a very nice guy, who has good intentions. However, I'm a little unsure about your English language proficiency, and also your age. I hope you don't find this patronising, but for me, 11 is just too young to be participating in the VU community. I do appreciate the fact that you are honest about your age, however; that's impressive.

Still, for me, the vote is no.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

ProToza_RD

• Don't Look here. ah U did ..!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 10:49:39 am »
Protoza, from  your application you seem like a very nice guy, who has good intentions. However, I'm a little unsure about your English language proficiency, and also your age. I hope you don't find this patronising, but for me, 11 is just too young to be participating in the VU community. I do appreciate the fact that you are honest about your age, however; that's impressive.

Still, for me, the vote is no.
I Still agree with your reply but before saying no , you  may at least test me in the servers
ok -Thanks for your vote and i would like to be a VU while being Too younger to the end of my VCMP Journey

Credits : Me
Wanted the Signature : PM me

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2016, 07:35:56 pm »
Good Luck :)

Bart's Work

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2016, 08:38:24 pm »
Nope, not ready.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2016, 09:51:20 pm »
I'm gona say it.
Meet more VUs  O0 O0

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2016, 01:06:03 am »
you seem like a nice guy but I don't know your skills. I'll decide according to the votes of my friends, for now I'm in Neutral.

Give me Galletas

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2016, 02:17:54 am »
A lot of members of our roster have voted negatively.
Denied.