login
May 03, 2024, 05:32:20 am

Author Topic: Application - SaM  (Read 2274 times)

Amenine

• Regular
  • Winning isn't everything , but wanting to win is.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - SaM
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2012, 03:18:02 pm »
seen him always in a butt hurt nature , not at all friendly but ye to them who  are positive towards him .. but dunno what hes actually now , maybe he'll prove me wrong if he get a chance to join again , but ye not much to say but if i can get the chance than why not him .. he's far better than me in the sense of being a slut ( teasing xd ) , nvm gud luck , hope u get the right destine to jump in.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

O Dear LorD, You are the honor of the dishonored

You Dont Have The Rights Still You Behave Like The Right :o

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2012, 04:17:44 pm »
the problem was (is) your 2 faced side as said in that XE application, the reason of your kick, the whole SvM story and by Morph
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2012, 07:09:36 pm »
Quote from: Charley
Not that I feel I need to justify our actions, but I just want to say this. Not everyone sees both sides of SaM. He comes across as a very friendly well mannered guy when you first meet him, but he has been pretty much spamming Knucis, Thijn and I for the last week or two and playing a vindictive trap on another member of the community. I don't wish to flame Sam, but I will say in short, his personality just isn't right for VU.

Whilst we might have some members who like to flame people, they do it to their faces. This clan ain't for bitches, if we have a problem with someone we tell them straight up. If someone tells us to fuck off we make them feel as small as an ant. We don't run around trying to catch them out and snitch on them whilst acting friendly to their face.

http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/index.php?topic=1166.msg20766#msg20766

Quote from: SaM's XE application #1
if u think that i don't want anyone to do better than me then its wrong.you know i was rookie in vu clan for 6 months i think and in my rookie life there were many promotions and some got accepted as full member ,i never said to charl that why u promoted him or why this guy is accepted as full member blah blah.
I don't know how u can say that i don't want anyone to do better than me.

Quote from: Gurwinder (SaM's XE application)
from my side no bcoz  i saw him abusing other people all the time in their native language

Quote from: SaM's XE application #2
Quote from: Venkat
Dont know about morph, but yeah i think you're the same old shit. You're one of the most annoying little fucks i ever came across VCMP.

huh how u can say that ,i never met u in-game from the starting of 2011(probably due to lack of time)

In short, no. You never learn.

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2012, 03:22:14 pm »
No.

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2012, 09:04:04 am »
I haven't seen any change in you, sorry.

Denied.

Writer of excessively long posts