April 18, 2024, 06:47:47 am

Author Topic: Application - Deadshot  (Read 2725 times)

Chocolate

• Fanatic
  • "The Light, The Way"
    • View Profile
    • Lougle
Re: Application - Deadshot
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2019, 03:59:14 pm »
Can you tell me if we had contact of any sort? I believe we might have chatted / voice chatted a couple of times but I tend to confuse iNs players due to them changing nicks :-[
Epic hhhhhh. Yes, we have I have talked to you and called you PunkDoodle if you remember. Played in RTV and LW while talking you in PL voice name there is Chocolate.  This nick is being used since 2015. Check your discord.

Ps: Discord Nick is Chocolate#7256
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 04:04:13 pm by Chocolate »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

[VU_T]RoyStang's Art

MemeMachiney's Art

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2019, 04:08:38 pm »
gl
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2019, 10:49:59 pm »
Can you tell me if we had contact of any sort? I believe we might have chatted / voice chatted a couple of times but I tend to confuse iNs players due to them changing nicks :-[
Epic hhhhhh. Yes, we have I have talked to you and called you PunkDoodle if you remember. Played in RTV and LW while talking you in PL voice name there is Chocolate.  This nick is being used since 2015. Check your discord.

Ps: Discord Nick is Chocolate#7256
Right that helps ;D. That said I didn't notice anything wrong with you though I believe you need to have some more time to get more acquainted with the other members. Nonetheless I'll give you a Trainee as encouragement.

Chocolate

• Fanatic
  • "The Light, The Way"
    • View Profile
    • Lougle
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2019, 04:49:06 am »
Right that helps ;D. That said I didn't notice anything wrong with you though I believe you need to have some more time to get more acquainted with the other members. Nonetheless I'll give you a Trainee as encouragement.
Thanks man I appreciate it. Yeah, I will make sure that I gain there trust and approval.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

[VU_T]RoyStang's Art

MemeMachiney's Art

swabnofficial

• xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2019, 12:37:56 pm »
gl

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2019, 02:48:48 pm »
Poll Result
Trainee: 3
Nope: 15

From what can be see in your application, you need to work on two things. The first is to fix your attitude, however it is, your interaction with other players needs to improve, and the second thing is that you need to meet more VUs, you need to interact with more of our members so you are able to create your reputation between us. Work on these two things, and apply when you feel that you have improved.

Denied.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 02:50:39 pm by Joker »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.