May 08, 2024, 09:31:19 am

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 2908 times)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
Re: Questions
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2020, 01:16:20 am »
if someone loses a duel against a hacker but doesn't get caught in that round, but gets caught in the next round, what will happen to the loser.

The loser will be awarded win. Everyone would be awarded win against hacker in the group. All of the matches played would be tagged as L.
what does L stand for
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Tarkan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2020, 05:01:32 am »
if someone loses a duel against a hacker but doesn't get caught in that round, but gets caught in the next round, what will happen to the loser.

The loser will be awarded win. Everyone would be awarded win against hacker in the group. All of the matches played would be tagged as L.
what does L stand for

Win
Loss
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2020, 04:07:35 am »
As far as I heard, the match gonna held on nearest host. So in that way, what will be the ping limit and what will be fps limit?
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2020, 04:13:22 am »
As far as I heard, the match gonna held on nearest host. So in that way, what will be the ping limit and what will be fps limit?
Will there be any fps and ping limit.

Yes, limit is yet to be decided by the staff team. Last time we had ping limit of 400 ms and 25 for fps. All the rules will be announced shortly.

AX

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2020, 06:51:41 pm »
Can there be any 1-2 rounds before starting the actual match just to see if the player is out of sync/is unhittable/having lag (fps drops, ping spikes) issues? Because it is much harder to play with such player who even have good ping but their low fps makes them unhittable sometimes and the fight goes unfair with such advantage to the other player.
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2020, 07:40:25 pm »
Can there be any 1-2 rounds before starting the actual match just to see if the player is out of sync/is unhittable/having lag (fps drops, ping spikes) issues? Because it is much harder to play with such player who even have good ping but their low fps makes them unhittable sometimes and the fight goes unfair with such advantage to the other player.
Proper rules will be added regarding ping/FPS, timeouts/kicks, so they will be taken care of. Although, if both opponents agree, they can play 1-3 fights just for a warmup, notifying the referee of that time of course.

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2020, 08:03:45 am »
What will happen if a player suddenly withdraw himself out of tournament? Will he get penalized that he won't be able to participate VCDC's next edition or something like that?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 08:05:23 am by Sezar »

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2020, 08:58:03 am »
What will happen if a player suddenly withdraw himself out of tournament? Will he get penalized that he won't be able to participate VCDC's next edition or something like that?

He will be replaced by another player from reserve
Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

GiTo

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2020, 09:49:14 am »
i can see the ring very small how we'll fight? using short range weps ??

What happens when the poison expires?

Exterminator

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2020, 03:52:39 am »
What will Happen if me and my opponent kill each other at the same time .

Like Sometimes when you Duel your friends it happens that you both kill each other at the same time.

Chocolate

• Fanatic
  • "The Light, The Way"
    • View Profile
    • Lougle
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2020, 04:34:47 am »
What will Happen if me and my opponent kill each other at the same time .

Like Sometimes when you Duel your friends it happens that you both kill each other at the same time.

https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=16159.msg161291#msg161291
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

[VU_T]RoyStang's Art

MemeMachiney's Art

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2020, 04:14:01 pm »
When will the three groups be announced?

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2020, 04:20:57 pm »
When will the three groups be announced?

Not sure what three groups you mean, but the 32 groups will be announced later today.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

LumberBang^.

• [ON]j34k.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2020, 06:20:01 pm »
How can unbanned? me
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

What is as large as an elephant but has no weight?

The shadow of an elephant.
[/i,,mg]

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2020, 06:51:56 pm »
I want to change my nick in this tournament before this begins, can i do it?
if so i want it as [WMK]Tom

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S