April 27, 2024, 04:45:54 pm

Author Topic: Application - Fr3aK  (Read 1876 times)

Freak

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Secret Slayers
Re: Application - Fr3aK
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2015, 08:38:40 am »
Sorry for not mentioning that Naruto is my brother. We are sharing the same PC, and Naruto will get his PC after a month, I can prove myself by giving you guys our real life pics, FB Ids and etc. But if you guys want to see us ingame you guys have to wait for a month.

Oh Freak,
I didnt expected you to say this,
Come on, be honest to everyone and yourself also.

You wont be able to make a progress ever like this.
And after this message you will be in a grave danger.

I am really sorry to post this but I was bound to do it. :/

It's the truth, I don't really need to lie for acting honest, I am being honest and speaking out the truth, I can give them (VU) my real life pics, FB IDs, and etc.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

TranxFormR

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • *Underdogs Unbeatable*
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2015, 10:00:30 am »
Good luck.  :)
Disagree Disagree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2015, 12:36:19 pm »
**sigh**

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2015, 04:43:46 pm »
Quote from: Fercho (App Flash)
Now, strictly and very seriously on the subject, I strongly recommend to restrict access to this forum to your brother (in case you become accepted, ofc) In case of information leaked, we will see the need to kick you immediately and revoke your access to private areas without any doubt.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Anarki

• Crazy Man
  • True Street Kings
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2015, 07:19:56 pm »
It's a bit difficult to believe about this application. As you said, you sometimes share the pc with your brother called [DK]Naruto, right? In this case i can understand you because i had the same problem in the past. My brother was in ULK so i had this kind of problem to join a clan. But don't worry, i trust you but you seem you're not patience about waiting a few months to re-apply again plus if you are really interested in joining this clan you don't need to talk with all VU member you see in-game, you have to put more effort in your application and show more maturity. Sorry but this time i say no. I recommend you to re-apply several months later, maybe 5 months. Good luck
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

RobinX

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • No looking here! - Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2015, 07:57:48 pm »
T
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

-TomZ^ Creationz

razor

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2015, 11:19:56 am »
Going with Trainee.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2015, 02:24:43 pm »
Indeed freak was trying to get close to us so he can get in, but i voted him because he helped me to get info about Jokah, but now freak will get lesson from this application that he shouldn't backstabb anybody even he is his enemy nor friend keep your personal problems out of application, i hope both learnt a great lesson from their own applications.

I request to you do not apply right after 1  or 2 weeks wait 3 or 2 months more and try to make VU members change their mind about "NOs" Denied.
Agree Agree x 5 (list)