April 27, 2024, 11:03:59 pm

Author Topic: Application - Jokah  (Read 5896 times)

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Jokah
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2015, 12:49:28 am »
Thanks for your vote <3 If this app gets denied I will apply after a month, I hope this seems cool to you guys.

Really?, i think NO :V :V :V x)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 12:52:19 am by Deadmau5 »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2015, 02:40:42 am »
Thanks for your vote <3 If this app gets denied I will apply after a month, I hope this seems cool to you guys.

Firstly, it's recommended... improve yourself, buddy. When you feeling improved, apply. Wait a month not ensures you nothing, we need to see changes.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2015, 02:48:25 am »
In my opinion, asslicking is all about begging for something.
How you associated the two of those, I have no idea.

That was all my opinion, the way I think about asslicking.

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2015, 04:51:16 am »
Ok enough, if you are going to apply next month or whenever you want then you should know what change you need in yourself after this app's reaction, Denied.
Agree Agree x 4 Disagree Disagree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2015, 12:50:08 pm »
Just one last note to Jokah, from me.

You may take away some negative comments from this application, and they be the ones that eat at you (because that is the way our flawed human psyche works), but you should also consider the number of positive comments and votes from longstanding VUs too.

If you follow through with the proclamation that you'll wait for a month and apply again, and, provided that you have shown improvement in the areas you mentioned, I think you will probably stand a good chance.

You are not the first person to be hotly debated, or denied a few times, before joining and sailing up the VU ranks. It might be worth looking back on the apps from [VU]Las3r (Deso) to see how things can change.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts