March 29, 2024, 01:41:15 pm

Author Topic: Autoit error.  (Read 1125 times)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
Autoit error.
« on: December 26, 2018, 10:42:50 am »
I don't know if this occured before to anyone of you, but I am dealing with some special malware.
every time I try to defragment my hard drive an autoIt error "unable to load script file" greets me.
I scanned with malwarebytes, he detected all types of malware except this one. It appears to be slowing down my computer(not sure about that as it doesn't appear on task manager) and... I can't defragment my hdd :-[
so if anyone seem to know about this worm or how to remove it for once and for all he could post a serious reply here.
any help is appreciated.

and no OS reinstallation, I can't do it (even thought I know how) due to many reasons.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: Autoit error.
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 11:03:18 am »
Oh wow now I see why your father don't let you take control of computer.

Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 11:16:09 am »
I would call Brian and his meme here once again.

On a serious note, at this point, the only proper way I see as a solution is OS reinstallation. Sad to see you cannot do it. Malware is something hard to delete on its entirety.

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 11:59:53 am »
I would call Brian and his meme here once again.
Every dog has his day.
On a serious note, at this point, the only proper way I see as a solution is OS reinstallation. Sad to see you cannot do it. Malware is something hard to delete on its entirety.
that doesn't mean it will never change. I can convince my father but that will take some time.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2018, 04:49:20 pm »
20 gb hdd shared with family XD
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2018, 05:07:18 pm »
Remove everything from all drives, remove mean install a fresh windows.
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2018, 09:08:25 am »
20 gb hdd shared with family XD
Wrong, only me and my parent use the computer with some exceptions from time to time and hdd is 200 gb not 20gb...
Remove everything from all drives, remove mean install a fresh windows.
Oh well I am not that kind of people who rushes to reinstall OS once they face a malware. In other words, I can tough it out with some help and I already stated that I cannot do it due to many reasons so why do you keep saying this? This is a serious matter sir.

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2018, 02:29:23 pm »
Well simply stop playing online sex games to avoid such malware, and I keep saying that because when you can't get rid of malware reinstalling windows is only solution, sir.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2018, 08:24:37 pm »
I had a virus which simply use my internet download speed and 70% of pc usage and whenever I try to google a antivirus my browser automatically closes and there was no way other to fix it then installing a fresh Windows.

Well, if somehow you reinstalled a fresh windows then never download any crack files thats what I can suggest you.

Credits : KocKex

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2018, 10:41:49 am »
Well simply stop playing online sex games to avoid such malware, and I keep saying that because when you can't get rid of malware reinstalling windows is only solution, sir.
Your accusations are pointless and make no sense, you are in no position to say I am playing online sex games because obviously you don't know, which further implies that you are attempting to be sarcastic in front of people by provoking others. I am not disrespecting you but can you cease behaving like this?? I am trying to maintain a mature conversation.
Well, atleast, you have the tendancy to post here and try to help, unlike other people who saw this topic...
I had a virus which simply use my internet download speed and 70% of pc usage and whenever I try to google a antivirus my browser automatically closes and there was no way other to fix it then installing a fresh Windows.

Well, if somehow you reinstalled a fresh windows then never download any crack files thats what I can suggest you.

I clearly stated that this malware isn't using 70% of my computer's sources and blocking my browser from downloading anti-viruses. and what it proves that is how I passed the benchmark tests. I don't need to reinstall my OS for just a malware that is not causing much harm unlike your case.

Lock this topic since nobody seemed to know about the error. And sorry for spamming your FTP. Thanks :)
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2018, 12:29:12 pm »
Don't try to be oversmart by using convoluted language kid, and respect people older than you. Your above post pissed me off.

And yes, we know how to fix the problem but the fact is you cannot do it.

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2018, 01:44:27 pm »
Okay straight forward, this is the moment your PC knew, it fked up.

Your malware could somehow spread slowly and you will then post another help, to avoid this. Re-install your OS(should be windows7 or windows vista) and format all your drives (backup data like; photos,videos to a flash drive). After installing(edit:install drivers), dont install any antivirus. Download vc and play multiplayer. Here you go.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 03:47:54 pm by GoRcEE »

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2018, 04:03:31 pm »
Okay straight forward, this is the moment your PC knew, it fked up.

Your malware could somehow spread slowly and you will then post another help, to avoid this. Re-install your OS(should be windows7 or windows vista) and format all your drives (backup data like; photos,videos to a flash drive). After installing(edit:install drivers), dont install any antivirus. Download vc and play multiplayer. Here you go.
I will try it, thank you.
Don't try to be oversmart by using convoluted language kid, and respect people older than you. Your above post pissed me off.

And yes, we know how to fix the problem but the fact is you cannot do it.
and his post pissed me off too. I am tired of people picking on me and accusing since I joined this community. I did not disrespect him and even didn't intend to... was just clearing things up because I don't like such things.

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2018, 04:40:34 pm »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2018, 11:15:56 am »
I don't need to reinstall my OS for just a malware that is not causing much harm unlike your case.
There's no such thing as malware that does not cause harm. The whole point of the fuckers are to cause harm. If not now, in the future. It's probably trying to infect as many devices as possible before doing anything annoying on your PC, and then you're too late.

And while reinstalling the OS is the last resort, finding out whats on your PC and removing it is very important.

Wilson has a point, in the sense that cracked games, pirated programs, etc. are notorious for containing malware or viruses.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"