login
April 27, 2024, 01:55:01 pm

Author Topic: Application - BanJack / NO_MeRcY  (Read 6502 times)

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Resist.. Your hands are the hurricane
    • View Profile
Application - BanJack / NO_MeRcY
« on: February 01, 2021, 02:58:43 pm »
Nick: BanJack

Timezone/Country: GMT +2 / Lebanon

Previous Nicks: NO_MeRcY

Additional Comments:

Just to recall all what I have passed with you, you can take a look over these:

First application (NO_MeRcY):
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7988.msg95720#msg95720

Second application (NO_MeRcY):
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8638.0

Third application (NO_MeRcY/Accepted):
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8846.0

Kicked for aimbot usage:
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=9022.0

Full truth about what happened:
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=9025.0

being an asshole:
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=9376.0

Fourth application (BanJack):
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=14479.0

Fifth application (BanJack):
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=14643.0

Sixth application (BanJack):

I have been thinking a lot about this, you know, sometime there are lots of words in your mind, yet can't be translated into words.
I would like to start by sharing my feeling that I miss you as a family, and my place as a part of the community.

Away from the game, lots of things happened in the last year, things that really touched me and made me rethink about several issues in life, changed the way I think, the way I look into what I face, and the way I deal with others. Actually, I would like to thank GangstaRas for banning me from applying here for a year, I really needed this time to rearrange almost everything.
 Now I can tell, with all the confidence, that the current version of me, is the most interesting one in all my previous, at least for me, and I, with all the humility, am proud of whom I am now.

Back to the game and my past here, you know enough about it, I started since late 2014, left then came back in 2017, joined you, then I was kicked in the same year, fucked up everything with my mood swing which was not expected, even from me, after that I tried to fix things up in 2019 by reapplying here, rejected, applied again in 2020 and was rejected as well, and here I am again and again insisting to do so.

I have reread the topics I provided, and with no exaggeration, reading my replies was like reading pages of jokes that I hardly laughed at. that's because I am different now, not like whom I was when mess happened, even not like whom I was when I first came here.

I humiliated myself a lot, but now I am back with a stronger personality which is more developed, matured, sincere, and loyal one.
I won't go long, but I would like to see you sharing your personal thoughts about this, and for those who still have a problem with me (hello Dr. Shawn), it would be great if it is solved before I rejoin you as a member of your (or my) family.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 07:31:06 pm by TheKing »
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 3 Informative Informative x 2 Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
Re: Application - BanJack
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2021, 03:20:47 pm »
I don't know you except that you were kicked due to aimbot.
However, I won't vote based on past. I would like to see what you are now.

Do you play these days?
If yes, Where do you play often these days?

Will vote after meeting you.

Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2021, 03:31:51 pm »
I don't know you except that you were kicked due to aimbot.
However, I won't vote based on past. I would like to see what you are now.

Do you play these days?
If yes, Where do you play often these days?

Will vote after meeting you.

well I am trying to catch every VU member whenever I see them playing in any server, anyways I play in almost every official server like EC, LW, CTF, EAD, VCCR, and sometimes I play in role play servers like Argonath RPG.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Harold

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2021, 05:14:56 pm »
Goodluck!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2021, 05:33:17 pm »
I'm very inactive where in-game is concerned so I'm not a good judge on your development but from the few words we exchanged as it regards reminding me of the ban, seem like quite the new leaf.

When you left, you took the ban on a indignant note to prove me wrong once the year was over. Didn't get any of that vibe the other day. As I replied to you in PM, what you wrote was a gentle reminder which I appreciated. I'm neutral till I hear the perspective of others as it regards in-game activity, other forums etc. etc but I had to ensure I replied with my perspective
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2021, 05:58:26 pm »
I'm very inactive where in-game is concerned so I'm not a good judge on your development but from the few words we exchanged as it regards reminding me of the ban, seem like quite the new leaf.

When you left, you took the ban on a indignant note to prove me wrong once the year was over. Didn't get any of that vibe the other day. As I replied to you in PM, what you wrote was a gentle reminder which I appreciated. I'm neutral till I hear the perspective of others as it regards in-game activity, other forums etc. etc but I had to ensure I replied with my perspective

I do respect your cooperation in return.
As for the ban, right you are. I myself can assure now that I was wrong in the old PMs, so I looked forward, waited the ban time which was very fruitful for me, and started to gather my mistakes and turn it into the right way, not only in the game, but also in my life issues.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2021, 06:18:25 pm »
Good luck mate  :)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Nyon410

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2021, 06:52:09 pm »
You just came back 1 week ago, I can't judge upon that, in my opinion, you should've spent some more time in VC : MP before applying, It's a No this time.
Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

VU Full Member | CNR Manager | EC Admin | VW Staff Member | VCDC Staff Member |

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2021, 08:36:10 pm »
You just came back 1 week ago, I can't judge upon that, in my opinion, you should've spent some more time in VC : MP before applying, It's a No this time.

Thanks for your opinion, but I have to correct you.
It's been more than two months since I came back, but still if you don't see it as enough time, then yea, yet I am trying to reach the members whenever I see them.

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2021, 12:55:08 am »
You was inactive but we already know you, you worked a lot for join VU in the past , and i appreciate it , later you disappoint the family but in those days all players wanted that hack , and you fell into the temptation. Well , you need note what because of hacks like it , vcmp is dead now. We already punished you sufficient i think , i'll vote Trainee for my old mate what erred in the past. Dont dissapoint me.
PD: I played with him today , he have a neutral attitude , thats isnt bad
Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2021, 05:22:13 am »
Neutral. I haven't really met you since you came back.
Informative Informative x 2 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
Re: Application - BanJack / NO_MeRcY
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2021, 09:55:10 am »
Good luck!  :)
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2021, 02:36:36 pm »
I am proud of your determination, dude.

This guy is a beast. Good luck man.
Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2021, 04:08:20 pm »
As vedder said, your determination is remarkable bro. I know you since years and I hope you achieve success of your desire.
Best of luck bro.
Informative Informative x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2021, 07:30:39 am »
You was like me.  But you changed that its good i hope you will be accepted bro
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)