April 27, 2024, 08:15:51 am

Author Topic: Another year, another homecoming.  (Read 2812 times)

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
Another year, another homecoming.
« on: October 29, 2019, 04:38:49 am »
I'm not gonna lie, I kind of feel embarrassed to create this post after disappearing into thin air quite a few times and then coming back, so I decided to give it another shot ;D
First of all, a very warm hello to everyone in this community. I was just going through the profiles of quite a few old friends, some active yesterday and some years ago. It makes me almost nostalgic and brings back countless memories and moments I have spent here.

I do not exactly remember when I was active here last time, but definitely it was a few years ago. Here I'm again, regardless of how many times I go away, I keep coming back to this community. This place always had a special place in my heart and will always continue to be like that! I have been trying to be active, but life happens every time. The reality changes so often and rapidly that it's hard to keep track of things. But in the end, it's not about the things we decide to let go, but the things & people we decide to hold on to ;)

Here I am, MaDKiLLeR, back to where it all started, back to some of my oldest friends and people I have held on to. I remember starting this game as a clueless kid back in 2009 and it's only when I look back, I realize how much time has gone by; yet this community stood the test of time, and I hope it continues to do so.

I moved to Montreal, Canada. It's crazy when I look back at my VU days, I was in school and navigating my way around this crazy virtual world back in Pakistan. I used to think time goes by very quickly, but it turns out it's actually our sense of perception which takes away the focus to other things, making us oblivious of our very own reality we lived at a certain point in space & time.

I won't be present in-game, but I will hang out on the forum, try to get a hang of things and see where I can add value to my very virtual home. I look forward to catching up with all of you and see where we stand as of today, and how's everyone doing in life  :D

P.S if anyone happens to be in Montreal, hit me up. For the sake of good ol' times!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 12:13:37 pm by MaDKilleR »
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 20 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Kyle.

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • Don't Mess With Me.
    • View Profile
Re: Another year, another homecoming.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 04:48:11 am »
Hello MaDKiller welcome back to the home mate. we all are fine and I hope you will be ingame soon with us. cheers
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits: Saim

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2019, 10:23:21 am »
Damn, it's amazing to know you are back man! I thought about your inactivity few days back and wow. Welcome back, we are doing good as well.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 12:49:24 pm »
 Why come back when you can't really come back  ??? But anyway welcome back dude it's good to see you around. ;D
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2019, 12:53:25 pm »
Welcome back fella, good to have you back!

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2019, 03:12:31 pm »
Welcome back lovely friend. 😊

I can see why you can't be active ingame
I am also going through same life part.

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2019, 03:54:21 pm »
I don't think if you know that I joined VU or not, but anyways I know you even before I have joined VU.
Welcome back to your home friend!

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2019, 04:12:48 pm »
Hey sup!

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2019, 04:55:47 pm »
Hey mate, welcome back 8)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2019, 05:27:33 pm »
welcome back bro

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2019, 07:08:23 pm »
Welcome back man <3, see you in ead/ctf :D

Roystang's art

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2019, 07:13:37 pm »
Heyyy MaDman! Nice to see you around 8) I have no idea where Mr Ryne is but maybe you guys can organise Canadian reunion :D

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2019, 07:29:33 pm »
welcome back.

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2019, 10:15:06 pm »
Hi dear sir, even though I got into this community when you were inactive, I always had the impression that you are one of VCMP veterans and legends just by looking at the sticky topics you posted in each board. I always wanted to meet players like you, and like spiralrock, veteran and many others in game, as I think highly of all you and also because I feel I'm late in joining this community and wanted to explore the characteristics of an early era of VCMP :]

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2019, 01:15:57 am »
que pasa crack, bienvenido de vuelta

used to have some good fights with you back in 2016 when I was in SS, CTF was on fire, welcome back  :thumbsup:

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky