April 27, 2024, 05:26:34 pm

Author Topic: Farewell Underdogs...  (Read 3005 times)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
Farewell Underdogs...
« on: April 13, 2022, 05:05:56 pm »
Initially posted at 10/04/2022

I honestly can't emphasise with words alone just how difficult of a decision this was for me, but it's one that I've contemplated the pros / cons and consequences of for a while now and have finally built to courage to make.

I'm sure that the immediate question on everyone's minds is my reason behind this, so I'll get straight to it. I know just how cliché this is gonna sound at first, but I can genuinely no longer neglect and overlook the general lack of passion and devotion that is the underlying problem of our clan, both towards VC:MP and sometimes even VU itself. I came to realise this pretty much since the moment I shifted my activity from solely VCCnR to the wider DM community during my Trainee days, but have always tried my best to look past and work around it in anyway I could. I've been very honest and sincere throughout my entire time here, and I'll continue to be so now as I say that [REDACTED] has disappointed me beyond belief and really was the final straw. I'm aware that there are some details about this [REDACTED] that the majority of you guys haven't been informed about yet, but let me just say that other than the lack of seriousness towards the [REDACTED] itself, I fully believe the entire problem as a whole could have been completely avoided if we had shown more care and coordination to begin with. I understand that our clan comprises of some members who have really lost their interest towards the game they used to love for completely justified reasons, but I for one still love this trash game and still want to be surrounded by likeminded peers as we waste countless time having fun on it. I hope that if there's anything that you guys can appreciate from what I've just said, it's this last part.

I acknowledge that all of the above seems highly pessimistic, but please believe me when I say just how much I want to be proven wrong. I want nothing more than to [metaphorically] leave this clan today and completely regret my decision tomorrow as VU wrecks havoc and completely dominates this community as it has been for years. My love for our clan and all of you guys, and yes, I mean specifically YOU reading this, will never ever die out and I promise that we will always be friends. Now of course, things won't be exactly the same as they have been, but I'm still gonna be there during as many of the chat, ingame party, Amongie, Skribbl.io, Gartic Phone and Minecraft sessions as I can possibly attend, and we're still gonna make unforgettable memories that we'll cherish forever. I'm not gonna write a short segment about every individual in this clan who is my mentor and / or closest friend, as in my eyes that would be a false admittance of the end of such friendships that I can't even fathom the thought of for one moment. Every single one of you here will always continue to be my family, whether you like it or not haha. However, what I must say is thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for literally everything. The Vice Underdogs have made me the proud person I am today and I will forever be grateful for all the clan has done for me these past couple of years, both in our community and in real life. Likewise, I hope that my contributions towards VU will go a long way into boosting this legendary clan for years to come...

I love all of you. Viva la VU! ❤️

I think that covers just about everything I wanted to say. I've posted this on our Trainee / Rookie board instead of our Farewell board for all of you to view and respond to, (before it goes public,) either here or privately in Discord DMs. When we feel that everything is concluded, could someone from the Development Circle please transfer this topic to the Farewell board as per procedure. If there are any details in the first paragraph that need to be redacted, please be sure to edit them out too.

Note: All of the sections above that have been edited out and replaced with the "[REDACTED]" text, and following posts that have been removed have been done so to secure the privacy of the clan and have been approved by the user.
Friendly Friendly x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Farewell Underdogs...
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2022, 05:32:00 pm »
Good luck bro!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2022, 06:29:32 pm »
I pay you twenty rupees if you found [BU] and we unite alliances for VW

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Alpays

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2022, 06:36:53 pm »
Didn't expect this to happen =/ good luck and hope to see you around Ulker!

CarlessCar: GTA6 will be like Windows 10 and 11, you will get it for free as a update. Just play GTA5, it is the next GTA already

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2022, 06:51:44 pm »
 :'( :'( :'(

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2022, 07:36:14 pm »
Thought we would continue till the end in this clan, together, just like we wanted, cheer more and more at every VU-versary we have as the future comes, more than the ones we would've had if you stayed and the one we already had.
Together we achieved our goals, we stood at each other's back whenever we were able to, we had fun that the average VC:MP player wouldn't have now or even then, so many memories in so little time which is something I thank you for.
Thank you for being such a loyal brother (though you are still a greedy british mother fucker), for being the friend, buddy and the RPG master that any clan would need, you really served well in your time and we shall remember this as the Vice Underdogs.
So long bro, was fun while it lasted.
Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2022, 07:52:19 pm »
One of the most friendliest of VUs you sure were.
Good luck for the future..
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

3moreee

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2022, 08:06:31 pm »
you are a great person ulker, i wish you the best for whatever you are going to do brother.

GM46

• Likes to post
  • SinDhi*
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2022, 08:39:10 pm »
good luck 👍

ZeeX.

• Fanatic
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2022, 10:23:41 pm »
One of the most friendliest of VUs you sure were.
Good luck for the future..
Friendly Friendly x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

Harold

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2022, 10:59:48 pm »
you're a friendly person but still a noob go cry kid

tbh i didn't expect this but it's all your choice, good luck for the future man.

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2022, 01:16:22 am »
No comments.
Good luck.
Informative Informative x 2 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2022, 01:47:23 am »
No comments..
Good luck ahead.
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2022, 07:42:47 am »
Goodluck for future friend! :)

Nice turismo steal :P

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2022, 10:27:50 am »
Nice turismo steal :P

I actually wasn't one of the VUs who got handed down your Turismos... But you did lend me $200m haha. Lemmie know whenever you'd like it back buddy ❤️

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)