login
March 28, 2024, 08:12:30 am

Author Topic: BitCoins - Currency of the future?  (Read 44500 times)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: BitCoins - Currency of the future?
« Reply #120 on: December 08, 2017, 06:09:14 pm »
Dafuq now 1 bitcoin >= 15,000 USD$
Now my bitcoins worth $42 :D (0.00275113 BTC)

If someone wants to earn a little bit of free bitcoins I recommend this faucet, I'm actually trying to win the lottery.

https://freebitco.in/?r=2349934

You have chances of winning from 0.00000013 BTC to 0.01288814 BTC

Edit:

This other faucet is for dogecoin.

http://freedoge.co.in/?r=521225
damn i had like 0.0000150 bitcoins and suddenly lost em all ._:
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 08, 2017, 07:21:29 pm »
It's decreasing now, when it decreases a little bit more, I'll start investing. I'll wait for the next big boom.
@Skirmant, you're the man dude, congratz on the 100.000$, hopefully you keep investing!
@Charley, thank god you got your wallet back :p
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 07:26:25 pm by Knucis »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 08, 2017, 10:22:03 pm »
holy shit did skirmant get 100k for real? where does he live in lithuania?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 09, 2017, 12:23:53 pm »
holy shit did skirmant get 100k for real? where does he live in lithuania?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Juan is thinking about all of the kush he can buy with 100000$
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 10, 2017, 01:55:46 am »
Posted information about bitcoin and some faucets at LW forum (in off topic board) and got banned for spam.  :'(
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 10, 2017, 12:47:20 pm »
pobresito mi pelotudo

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

Armaklo

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 28, 2018, 09:56:36 am »
I want to choose a purse now. I read the description of the wallet you wrote about here. I think this is a really good purse. Thanks, it helped me to decide

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 06, 2018, 05:40:02 am »
Bitcoin has dropped to around $6000, now is the time to buy guys!
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 07, 2018, 12:23:43 pm »
Welp, I hope the people that disagreed with Amal don't feel sour now. It was indeed the best time.

Also I advise that you guys use something like HitBTC or any exchange that shows THEIR live transactions going on rather than a combination of every exchange's transactions. We can't predict tomorrow but it gives a good outlook of where it's going.

For example, just by watching that I knew the market was resisting to be outside the $7000 mark, so the true value to people is somewhere there right now. Yesterday the best we got was $5800 but look how quickly that rebound today, at $8200
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 12:26:00 pm by GangstaRas »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Signal

• Regular
  • al mallu
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 14, 2018, 01:44:41 pm »
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 14, 2018, 03:52:50 pm »
Rich ass send me one nigga  :'(
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Arsh

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 16, 2018, 01:11:14 am »
Suggest some good faucets guys

maiyan made poor boys happy
Why do you have problem with everything ?
Can't you just mind your own fucking business ?
Stop being as annoying as a paki kid.

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 05, 2018, 10:09:12 pm »
thought I'd share my xp

A few months ago, Bitcoin had a huge raise, I started mining using guiminer and bfgminer with slushpool(https://slushpool.com/home/), mined bitcoins for a lot of time(i had like 750 hash/s).

I recommend guiminer for new BTC miners, it's simple and easy to use for newbs.

bfgminer is a little complicated, at least imo. But the yield I got from BFGMiner was a lot more than that of guiminer.

Many people fail to understand how mining actually works, before you even start getting involved in Bitcoins,
PRECAUTION: Investing/mining Bitcoins in many country is strictly illegal and is a federal crime. Investors can face years in jail. So look up before you start. But there are countries, like India, it's neither illegal nor legal. The government discourage the use of bitcoins, and they give no guarantee for those who suffer losses.

If you're looking to invest, you should probably prepare yourself for losses, since these stuff happen all the time.

Keep track of the prices, when you feel that bitcoins hitting a jackpot, it is then that you invest.

That's probably all about investing.

Mining. Which most of you can do, but no guaranteed success. You must remember most of these self-proclaimed "miners" are hoax, they provide you free satoshi's for every 10 minutes or each hour. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THESE. These are all fake, and these apps are produced by assholes who want to make money out of ad revenue on their sites.

You should remember that Satoshis or Bitcoins NEVER come for free(at least most of the times). If a miner by itself gives you free bitcoins, uninstall that app right away.

And how mining works? Simple, there are several companies in this world who are willing to pay your GPU(Graphical Processing Unit), how? Simple, your computers GPU solves a math problem(not kidding) for a specific company, who then pay you in small amounts. These small amounts start building up and you got a stack of satoshis.

Remember, your PC must have a GPU. PC's with APUs will not work, any apps claiming that they can mine with an APU system, is once again, a scam.

Pools: There are many pools, for you to mine bitcoins, how do these pools work?
It is actually the pool which solves a problem using your GPU, then this pool gives a "share" to you.
Why do they give me some and keep for themselves?
That's how the owner of a pool, makes money.

I've had great success with Slush's pool, I've mined about 20,000 INR in the past 3 months, (i.e about 320$), that too I used to mine for a couple of hours everyday. And I haven't mined bitcoins for like, the past 3 weeks.
If I'd just mined bitcoins 24/7 I'd have probably mined more than 1 Bitcoins by now.

Wallets: This is where the bitcoins you mined, are stored. I recommend Electrum to everyone, since it is trustworthy, that is all a wallet needs to have. (or the one Signal uses, seems pretty legit)

Mining bitcoins isn't as easy as it sounds. You might not find success in a pool you choose. And also note that, the greater GPU you have, the more you get paid.

Indians can make a lot of money out of Bitcoins if enough time and hardwork is given to it. Since Indian electric bills are effectively very low. The amount of profit you make is mind-blowing.

Any doubts, ask me below!

Happy investing/mining!

« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 10:15:00 pm by MaddyV »
Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 05, 2018, 11:16:14 pm »
thought I'd share my xp

A few months ago, Bitcoin had a huge raise, I started mining using guiminer and bfgminer with slushpool(https://slushpool.com/home/), mined bitcoins for a lot of time(i had like 750 hash/s).

I recommend guiminer for new BTC miners, it's simple and easy to use for newbs.

bfgminer is a little complicated, at least imo. But the yield I got from BFGMiner was a lot more than that of guiminer.

Many people fail to understand how mining actually works, before you even start getting involved in Bitcoins,
PRECAUTION: Investing/mining Bitcoins in many country is strictly illegal and is a federal crime. Investors can face years in jail. So look up before you start. But there are countries, like India, it's neither illegal nor legal. The government discourage the use of bitcoins, and they give no guarantee for those who suffer losses.

If you're looking to invest, you should probably prepare yourself for losses, since these stuff happen all the time.

Keep track of the prices, when you feel that bitcoins hitting a jackpot, it is then that you invest.

That's probably all about investing.

Mining. Which most of you can do, but no guaranteed success. You must remember most of these self-proclaimed "miners" are hoax, they provide you free satoshi's for every 10 minutes or each hour. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THESE. These are all fake, and these apps are produced by assholes who want to make money out of ad revenue on their sites.

You should remember that Satoshis or Bitcoins NEVER come for free(at least most of the times). If a miner by itself gives you free bitcoins, uninstall that app right away.

And how mining works? Simple, there are several companies in this world who are willing to pay your GPU(Graphical Processing Unit), how? Simple, your computers GPU solves a math problem(not kidding) for a specific company, who then pay you in small amounts. These small amounts start building up and you got a stack of satoshis.

Remember, your PC must have a GPU. PC's with APUs will not work, any apps claiming that they can mine with an APU system, is once again, a scam.

Pools: There are many pools, for you to mine bitcoins, how do these pools work?
It is actually the pool which solves a problem using your GPU, then this pool gives a "share" to you.
Why do they give me some and keep for themselves?
That's how the owner of a pool, makes money.

I've had great success with Slush's pool, I've mined about 20,000 INR in the past 3 months, (i.e about 320$), that too I used to mine for a couple of hours everyday. And I haven't mined bitcoins for like, the past 3 weeks.
If I'd just mined bitcoins 24/7 I'd have probably mined more than 1 Bitcoins by now.

Wallets: This is where the bitcoins you mined, are stored. I recommend Electrum to everyone, since it is trustworthy, that is all a wallet needs to have. (or the one Signal uses, seems pretty legit)

Mining bitcoins isn't as easy as it sounds. You might not find success in a pool you choose. And also note that, the greater GPU you have, the more you get paid.

Indians can make a lot of money out of Bitcoins if enough time and hardwork is given to it. Since Indian electric bills are effectively very low. The amount of profit you make is mind-blowing.

Any doubts, ask me below!

Happy investing/mining!

Bitcoin mining with GPU is nearly impossible these days, I think you mined some altcoin and exchanged it for bitcoin or you mined bitcoin like 8 years ago.