login
May 02, 2024, 05:54:09 pm

Author Topic: Application - Clarke.  (Read 1935 times)

VipeX

• Likes to post
  • Madness
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Clarke.
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2022, 07:17:51 am »
Best of Luck!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Harold

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2022, 06:30:17 pm »
In the starting everyone do mistakes and learn from them and i think clarke has improved himself.this guy deserve a chance. goodluck.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2022, 10:09:27 pm »
FarT Don't disappoint me.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 10:11:13 pm by MD619 »
Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Roystang's art

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2022, 01:37:02 pm »
Hey Clarke,

Unfortunately your application has been denied due to a majority of negative votes.

Full Member: 0
Rookie: 0
Trainee: 10
Neutral: 5
No: 11

I'm just going to be completely honest and straightforward with you. Although this is your most successful application so far, (well done for that by the way,) there has clearly been an underlying issue for a while now that was most evident in your previous application, which is a personal issue that a minority of our clan has with you.

Look, the goal of anyone joining any clan should never be to just get accepted, but rather to initially take from it what they need to grow and then later on to give that back in stacks to further grow the clan for it's future members... But all of that can only begin by having positive relations with your clanmates from the get go. Even if you were to get accepted now with sufficient votes, I believe that your time here will be a genuine struggle due to these existing negative relations.

All in all, what I'm saying here is that for as long as you are interested in joining VU, you need to somehow genuinely clear the air with these aforementioned members instead of replying to their posts with a smiley and confusion as to why they don't like you. Before you message me on Discord DMs, I've gotta let you know now that I cannot tell you how you should go about this. This is completely on you and has gotta be something that you need to figure out yourself.

Although I have been one of these negative votes since your very first application, please don't think that what I've written here or any of the advice that I've given you from before has been fake, because I've kept my bias out of the equation the entire time. As a recommendation for the future, I'd strongly advise you resolve this problem to the best of your ability before posting your next application. I wish you the best of luck.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 05:41:24 pm by Ülker »
Agree Agree x 6 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)