login
May 02, 2024, 09:17:16 pm

Author Topic: Application - MEER.  (Read 400 times)

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
Application - MEER.
« on: September 02, 2021, 09:16:16 am »
Nick: MEER.

Timezone/Country: GMT + 5

Previous Nicks:  Monster.noob [UFt]MuSadiQ. Zte. MEER.WOLF. MEER

Additional Comments: Greeting's Bois
So, Unfortunately i was denied in my last application but still didn't gave up. This is my 2nd time applying for VU clan and I still believe that I'm suitable for this clan and I just want to be the part of VU community to rely on, as my life is kinda boring i have no other works to do nowadays.
I've fighting skills and experience and trying to improve my English as well and I believe that i misbehaved in some occasions but it's been a while i'm trying my best to improve myself. I'd do anything to be part of VU Community.
If you wanna know more about me, you can checkout my previous application I've already explained everything there.
Before denying, please let me know the reason so that i can improve myself and apply again (if needed).
Thanks.
Peace.
#VU4Life

Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Application - MEER.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 09:16:16 am »
Dear MeeR.,
Thank you for your application.

Unfortunately it has been denied for posting for the following reason: It's only been two and a half weeks since your last application was denied. Please wait a couple of months at least before applying again.

Thank you for your interest for the Vice Underdogs Clan,
- Vice Underdogs Recruitment Team.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts