login
May 02, 2024, 06:05:50 pm

Author Topic: Application - Jassu  (Read 1038 times)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Jassu
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2021, 12:44:01 pm »
I know many VU members suck as Xmair, Ulker, Royo(or Roystang), Nyon, Rajput, and many more.
Be careful with your choice of words haha

To be honest, I'm afraid of your friendship with P4P4 more than anything else. The guy got community banned a few months ago with EazyM4 and 2 other Indians for hacking under alias in EC and has been suspected of token logging a few members of our community to hack their Discord accounts. For as long as this association exists, it's always gonna be a strong vote for no from me.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 12:45:53 pm by Ülker »
Agree Agree x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Domek

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2021, 01:42:41 pm »
No
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pavonis

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2021, 02:21:01 pm »
I know many VU members suck as Xmair, Ulker, Royo(or Roystang), Nyon, Rajput, and many more.
I think he meant such as:laugh:
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2021, 02:45:31 pm »
No.

Vice Underdog Trainee | Mortal Bot - Developer | VFS - Manager | VCDM - Administrator

Nassim^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2021, 04:06:42 pm »

To be honest, I'm afraid of your friendship with P4P4 more than anything else. The guy got community banned a few months ago with EazyM4 and 2 other Indians for hacking under alias in EC and has been suspected of token logging a few members of our community to hack their Discord accounts. For as long as this association exists, it's always gonna be a strong vote for no from me.

I totaly agree with Ulker, but its papa for sure the who hacked my account, and he kept saying PAPA didn't hack ur account, he already did and Jassu started defending him,
for more proofs...
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/458894724997185536/854021747896877056/Screenshot_20.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/458894724997185536/854021783765385267/Screenshot_19.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/584101223612022839/852428656147955712/unknown.png
PS: he was recently banned in LW due to HP Hacks usage.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 06:17:13 pm by Nassim^ »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Nyon410

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2021, 11:25:00 pm »
You're not ready yet.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | CNR Manager | EC Admin | VW Staff Member | VCDC Staff Member |

Jassu

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2021, 04:57:26 am »
Nope
well, i dont know you, but please consider giving m e a chance. you won't regret it.
Thanks
I'll consider giving you a chance when you consider respecting my teammate.
i already respect bruh, but whatif the next person is rude or non-friendly?

Chocolate

• Fanatic
  • "The Light, The Way"
    • View Profile
    • Lougle
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2021, 07:51:56 pm »
I want to Join VU because its like a family. all members are friendly and mature.

Funny Funny x 5 (list)

[VU_T]RoyStang's Art

MemeMachiney's Art

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2021, 01:11:47 am »
Thanks for your interest in the clan, Jassu. No one here seems prepared to vouch for you at the moment, nor do they find  your application compelling enough to vote positively. For these reasons, the application is denied.

It seems you're at the beginning of your VC:MP journey, and have a lot to learn. It's an exciting time for you! Take this denial not as a rejection from the community, but rather a motivation to continue exploring, figuring out this game, and interacting with the community. If you stick to it, this is a nice place to be, so we wish you all the best.

My personal advice, just based off this application, would be to wait at least a year before applying again. Hope to see you next July.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts