login
April 30, 2024, 08:25:15 pm

Author Topic: Application - Kittrell  (Read 2483 times)

kitt85711

• View Profile
Re: Application - Kittrell
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2012, 11:38:20 pm »
Do you speak English? Yes
I think he has some aesthetic taste in his english and great delicacy of behaviour.
Trainee  :thumbsup:

HaLL

you probally havent seen his "atttude" on Argo and EA and hes banned from EA by me also needed to subnetban him twice for evading

[AsS_T]Kittrell 4.240.240.66 [VU]Brian whine on the other admins then Thu Feb 9 17:52:31 2012
noavailable 4.240.*.*  bye kittrel go fuck somewhere else banevades Thu Feb 9 18:13:35 2012 
noavailable 4.*.*.*  fuck off Kittrell Fri Feb 10 17:57:58 2012 

Brian, I went on the server for the first time and I get crap from you. And just for fun you like kicking me for my ping. You weren't focusing on others, there was a guy who had larger ping than I. What do you expect, me to take that? Sure I'll get pissed at you. Then one day I joined the server and  I'm sub-net banned. And I never ban evaded on the server. I was never banned, just kicked. So some of this is your fault for just hunting me down for any small thing I did wrong, or something I couldn't control (Ping). I'm sorry but I had to make that clear.

As for the Argonath situation, I did impersonate, I did ban evade, no point in lying because I've changed and everyone knows about it. I'm glad I got unbanned in Argonath, and I dont want to make the same mistakes again.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2012, 11:56:45 pm »
Hmmm, would you like me to reopen the application?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

kitt85711

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2012, 05:54:32 am »
No it's OK. Thank you though.  God bless

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2012, 03:26:33 pm »
Do you speak English? Yes
I think he has some aesthetic taste in his english and great delicacy of behaviour.
Trainee  :thumbsup:

HaLL

you probally havent seen his "atttude" on Argo and EA and hes banned from EA by me also needed to subnetban him twice for evading

[AsS_T]Kittrell 4.240.240.66 [VU]Brian whine on the other admins then Thu Feb 9 17:52:31 2012
noavailable 4.240.*.*  bye kittrel go fuck somewhere else banevades Thu Feb 9 18:13:35 2012 
noavailable 4.*.*.*  fuck off Kittrell Fri Feb 10 17:57:58 2012 

Brian, I went on the server for the first time and I get crap from you. And just for fun you like kicking me for my ping. You weren't focusing on others, there was a guy who had larger ping than I. What do you expect, me to take that? Sure I'll get pissed at you. Then one day I joined the server and  I'm sub-net banned. And I never ban evaded on the server. I was never banned, just kicked. So some of this is your fault for just hunting me down for any small thing I did wrong, or something I couldn't control (Ping). I'm sorry but I had to make that clear.

As for the Argonath situation, I did impersonate, I did ban evade, no point in lying because I've changed and everyone knows about it. I'm glad I got unbanned in Argonath, and I dont want to make the same mistakes again.
i dont want to go in a discussion i kicked you cause of your 1035 ping. also you were whining on the admins that they werent doing there job you were threatning one of our staff members thats why i actually banned you. and this one day that you "accidently" joined the server was 20 mins after i banned you. as i said this is a fact and i dont want to make a discussion about this.

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

kitt85711

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2012, 07:11:15 pm »
Who said accidentally? I joined the server to talk to you, you never let me speak you just kicked me when I joined at the first second. And my ping was around 400 - 500 and this guy had ping like 600 - 650. And there was only two admins on, you and that guy, and I thought the other guy was better than you. I threaten to report you... Please can someone lock this topic?