March 29, 2024, 10:54:11 am

Author Topic: Hi, story of kick from EA staff  (Read 5722 times)

KILLERX.

Hi, story of kick from EA staff
« on: September 04, 2018, 10:58:43 am »
Hello,
Recently many players were sending me private messages and asking why i was kicked from EA staff i am just tired from replying again and again to every single person i just didnt posted till today cause of danny since he had appologize but just saw his behaviour today he was been a real PL  so now i thought just to expose them they all of them are using some kind of modifications(except ELK, Deathwish, SMD and maybe some others) one day i just accused combot and danny for aimlock and combot started abusing me and he had applied in DU also i collected some proofs and sent to different experienced admins to get their views Gangsta told me its aimlock so i just requested to put combot application on hold then devil just leaked private information of clan to Doom and doom started barking that you got admin level in EA and EC just due to me but i told him i didnt get due to you he just gone mad and kicked me from staff with a fake reason(by kicking from discord since forum was down that time) and challenged me that i will demote you from ec also but he failed to do it in ec since he was main dev in EA and scripter so i got kicked and Castagna is a good guy but he just supported doom due to the fear of script
Combot evidences were not that much clear so i didnt took any action and thats how i got kicked.
Evidences link given below

« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 11:09:49 am by KILLERX. »
Funny Funny x 5 Informative Informative x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 Late Late x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Doom_Killer

• View Profile
    • Empire Gaming - VCMP
Re: Hi, story of kick from EA staff
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 11:06:52 am »
Hi, the reason he got kicked from EA staff was his bad and immature attitude, abusing, insulting, lying, and telling staff to "kick me if you can".

6/6/18

Calhoun was accepted as moderator.
Reason: Application accepted

24/6/18

KillerX was removed from the staff.
Reason: Arrogant behavior, improper management and judgement.
@EA Forum.

Thank you.

P.S: Wilson lets play together some day.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 12:04:52 pm »
Hi, the reason he got kicked from EA staff was his bad and immature attitude, abusing, insulting, lying, and telling staff to "kick me if you can".

6/6/18

24/6/18

@EA Forum.

Thank you.

Calm down, WiLs0n isn't leaving this game. Without diverting from the actual topic, let's debate on this and hear the viewpoint of people.

Interested in this topic as well as I've also detected suspicious activities but on a few of them excluding you and Devil_JIN. Not sure about rest of them including SEVRIN and LILY.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 12:13:16 pm by Siezer »
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 5 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 12:26:31 pm »
I'm just laughing because of the music in the background :v
Funny Funny x 10 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 12:26:46 pm »

6/6/18

24/6/18

@EA Forum.

Thank you.

Calm down, WiLs0n isn't leaving this game. Without diverting from the actual topic, let's debate on this and hear the viewpoint of people.

Interested in this topic as well as I've also detected suspicious activities but on a few of them excluding you and Devil_JIN. Not sure about rest of them including SEVRIN and LILY.
@Sieser

I openly invite you to either PL channel, or any server you want. We'll talk there, and whatever you want to ask, you can. I'm not going to reply here, unless it has anything logical to say with proofs.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 12:33:11 pm by Sevrin »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Davut^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 01:02:45 pm »

6/6/18

24/6/18

@EA Forum.

Thank you.

@Siezer i am A PL [GALA] what do you think of me a hacker? thats great and amazing just bcoz a faggot named KillerX posted a totally fagged video which does not even proves a thing does not mean that YOU FLAME ON PL you got any proof of saying that shit just bcoz you can not see someone growing does not mean that you flame on them bla bla bla bla better find a proof or for fuck sake stop flaming and about Doom_Kill3R we insisted him to say that.
0 English + zero fucks given on that KillerX's post bcoz that little sweet of ours trying to avenge :() btw please don't mention PL again until you get any SOLID Evidence against PL.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 01:04:49 pm by Davut^ »
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2018, 01:16:36 pm »
Just Pakistani things 😂😂😂
Agree Agree x 9 Funny Funny x 4 Friendly Friendly x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2018, 02:08:16 pm »
hey some of your videos got blocked because of copy right music, KILLERX update em.
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 5 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

KILLERX.

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2018, 02:15:50 pm »
hey some of your videos got blocked because of copy right music, KILLERX update em.
Fine for me can you send a screenshot which videos got removed
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

BeaTz_

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2018, 02:19:08 pm »
Who the fuck even cares ?
Agree Agree x 7 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 5 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2018, 02:22:18 pm »
Wait, does that mean I use aimlock too? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Funny Funny x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2018, 06:34:28 pm »
Wait, does that mean I use aimlock too? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
No, you dont use aimlock
But vu.rar  8)
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2018, 07:33:42 pm »

Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

RoyStang's Art

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2018, 08:32:06 pm »
loled what hell is shit
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

KILLERX.

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2018, 08:43:57 pm »
Dont divert the topic just look at Danny videos i think those videos are clear enough my main aim was not to tell you what happened with me i wanted to spread awareness in community that PL is Verson 2 of ON using hacks and doing illegal modifications in servers and then some dumb autocrat comes to save their ass by demoting admins with fake reasons.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 08:49:51 pm by KILLERX. »
Funny Funny x 3 Informative Informative x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts