March 19, 2024, 08:54:01 am

Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 7384 times)

Davut^

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2018, 04:36:34 am »
Vito you my Uncle man!
(I am not gay still saying) I love you man you just freed all of the Vice War Players from "Lag Lords Officials"
In last Love you man xD
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Zeeshan.Bhatti

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2018, 05:23:21 am »
Thank's for the amazing event VU's the fun was ruined cuz of no limitations on the teams but still we enjoyed a little bit, the gamemode was amazing and challenging.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management, EYE4 Referee.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2018, 06:09:11 am »
Finally, I got some time to drop my experience of this VW. This VW was not traditional Blue vs Red or yellow vs pink. This VW made it possible to create your own group and fight for your group meaning made choice for people those who don't like to team with certain people :o

I couldn't spend much time on VW this time due to work  :'(. Still, I managed to join server with 3-4 hours remaining with 46 players nailing it. It was chaos at Phil’s place, everyone was killing each other like a spawn-war, more like day to day killings at a crowded place. Finally, I spawned at Prawn Island and it was *sigh* of relief. I was contacted by my team member aXXo to visit Palm Moist hotel to defend their capture which WE(aXXo, me and Karan) did for a while and aXXo left after we lost that capture to Team trium.. Later, Karan started his cancerous gf’s topic with someone and left. I know many of you must’ve played alone but playing alone in an event like this is not joyous and I know it was due to my Timezone. I captured a few bases those unattended by others and it was wonderful experience capturing them and hiding at someplace to wait for someone to come and kill them. During all this, I saw Wilson, Trex, Trainee(no idea who) and Haltcher pretty hard in defending and capturing bases.

Apart from this, I noticed signal, blix, Floris, chusa_Yandel, leder, and Stealth capturing and defending bases, a piece of nice teamwork. [TPS]Diegoz was more determined to kill everyone at Phil’s place as soon as they spawn and exploding empty vehicles to stop people from getting away.

Overall, I enjoyed my time in server with so many people struggling to keep their bases.

In the end, I would like to “THANK” everyone who made it possible even after 7-8 months delay. I appreciate those who took part in the event and made it competitive and joyful. I am looking forward to the future directors and their team to come up with more tasteful story for next VW.

"VU DOESN'T MAKE AN EVENT GREAT, BUT IT'S YOU PEOPLE WHO TAKE PART IN IT"
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 06:13:26 am by Ryne »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 7 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2018, 08:51:16 am »
Quote from: Ryne
Bhai ap sakht londay ho, apki is bat ki sakhti cha gi paji >:D
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2018, 05:57:16 pm »
Good job triumvirate for a tactical win.

Roystang's art

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2018, 08:01:41 pm »
Good job triumvirate for a tactical win.

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2018, 11:01:46 pm »
So, only lederhos cared for me? Where am I included in the best triumvirate players in the rest? Is this a joke?
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

XpertThief.

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2018, 12:31:40 pm »
ehhh I don't have too many words to spend, perhaps because others have already said everything. A big thanks to everyone who took part, in the end without EVERY single one of you out there the war as it happened it wouldn't have been possible. I gotta say I really liked the game mode even though it was my "first" Vice War (I actually didn't apply in 2015 but I was aware of the game mode and I wasn't really able to play the 2016 version due to getting constant kicks for fps). But nevertheless the idea of having more teams instead of just two seemed like a needed change and innovation. I was a bit skeptic to it as well as other people but in the end, it turned out to be great. I'm sure I wouldn't have experienced the same amount of fun otherwise. I want to thank particular a few people within my team: SMD for pushing and trying to correct strategies in the morning, Trex RajPut and Ras and WilSon the VUs who stayed up until the end or almost, Omarosh which surprised me by being in our team, I thought he was a spy >>, Charley whom I finally met in-game for the first time :P my bestie Halchie who played the "krystianoo" part in our team by playing it all, Suri for cooperating with me, though he joined too late. About the other teams, Lederhos and Dadero who showed up together each time I tried to capture VAJ, Sevrin and Stealth who for both a combination of lag and skills I've never been able to hit a single fucking time (>_<), Chutyanoo for proving himself once more an experienced leader who brought Triumvirate to win, but nonetheless being able to pull of random shit like revealing his strategies in admin chat by mistake as well as getting himself killed by me in random ways (though needless to say he wrecked me more anyways :P)Rorro and especially motherfuckin' Blix being there everytime I tried to take on any base. Signal, MaxPayne, KillerX and Kyle for being good adversaries to me that also kept the tone lighthearted during the war. and once more all those who accepted my idea of dropping the axes the last minutes and took some pictures as well as those who met in lw for the afterparty, big love to you all. Still some MDs who surprised me by not getting ping-kicked much during the event. Morphine randomly pushing a philosophical agenda towards the end VW, Valeria who once more got HER* own weekly dose of REPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. =TRC=Kelvin for his perseverance in playing despite the 226th fps kick.

I'll send a big boo to all the guys in Wolf Pack who didn't show up instead, it was frustrating to see people giving up already when there were 10 hours left still :-\,

I'm still filled with hypes 'n' hopes and I personally think I've never played as good as yesterday, despite the typical random shit I managed to pull of as usual, but overall better. I really wish I could play it again but I'm aware it would lose his special status, so I'll just look forward for VW8 this winter (can't believe I almost got to the point I didn't want to participate twice throughout the development, I'm so fucking lucky I did not walked that way!)

A big thank to Ras in particular who managed to revive vw alone when it seemed to be lost, and had to withstand quite a huuuuuuuge amount of critics and skepticism, but nevertheless completed his mission and in a great way either.

Luckshya for carrying on the scripting development you man did a great job.

Well I hope I'll see you all in VW8 hopefully we'll manage to script a way to let VU win for once O0
i can see, you don't have too many words to spend
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 8 (list)

Stealth^

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2018, 08:58:50 pm »
So, only lederhos cared for me? Where am I included in the best triumvirate players in the rest? Is this a joke?
who are u :/ XD
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2018, 11:05:27 am »
who are u :/ XD
radon, known before as r4d0n
Useful Useful x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2018, 09:43:22 pm »

You guys change nicks everyday like someone change his underwear.
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 4 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex