March 19, 2024, 09:34:23 am

Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 7384 times)

Zain

• ''It Cost's 0.00$ to be a nice person''
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2018, 05:08:21 pm »
Dalla = VITO
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

''Gamer's Don't Die''

''They Respawn!''

SuBZErO2333

• We are many you are one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2018, 05:29:59 pm »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Smok3

• Fanatic
  • The Smokeraptor ϟϟ
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2018, 05:32:53 pm »
a big thanks to all who made this event possible, well played guys long live triumvirate  :police:

PS: where i can find these icons? they look very nice  ::)

Agree Agree x 1 (list)

BeY3K^

• Fanatic
  • Assassination is My Life. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2018, 05:43:23 pm »
Uncle Vito :D

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2018, 05:45:08 pm »
T'was a good event. Had loads and loads of fun fighting against my friends from different gangs. All the trash talking and stuff was legit hilarious! (Blix coming out of nowhere to slap you with a RPG right at the face)

Even though the main competition was between Triumvirates and Wolf Pack, I'd like to give it to other smaller gangs to actually go with the theme of this ViceWar insted of joining the major two gangs.

Gotta say, I personally loved the alliance we had with our TRC fellows, those 'oi m8' moments are worth remembering! ;)

Even though the selection of colour for in-game reports was a pain in the ass, I can say this has been a way better and cancerless ViceWar than the previous two. Good game y'all!

Btw, isn't this the first vicewar where the losing teams aren't blaming the winning team for hacking? :troll:
:hang:

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2018, 06:58:17 pm »
Actually yeah, as Smok3 said, where to find those wep icons. They were LIT

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2018, 07:50:09 pm »
The event was alot of fun actually, didn't think it will turn out like this.
Imo it was more competitive than the previous VWs as we needed to almost roam the whole map capturing points and playing it strategically.

Can't wait for the VW statistics!  ;D
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2018, 08:00:56 pm »
Special thanks to the wolf pack  for the fight

Congrats Triumvirate  8)

But there are people I hate for killing me and not having mercy  :-X :'( ,in special [VU]aXXo , [VU]Laz , Capitan_Yandel , Smok3, Mark etc...

P.D: know who was but there was someone who only killed with rocket,  I want to say that rocket is gay  :-X :'(

At all it was great and funny to wait for the other VW  :-*

Funny Funny x 4 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2018, 09:00:47 pm »
Good game team, unfortunately I was not active in the event due to personal problems, even that my pc is still dead. I apologize to the entire community and I hope to be ready for the next event.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2018, 10:24:14 pm »
this is all sweet and cute and shit but don't let this distract you from the fact that I had the absolute longest playtime on VW

Funny Funny x 9 Winner Winner x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2018, 10:33:48 pm »
this is all sweet and cute and shit but don't let this distract you from the fact that I had the absolute longest playtime on VW

/kick morphine script abuse.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 10:35:45 pm by PANZER24 »

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2018, 10:48:59 pm »

/kick morphine script abuse.

man shut up
Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 7 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Warhol

« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2018, 11:19:30 pm »
Winner Winner x 2 Useful Useful x 2 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2018, 12:09:56 am »
ehhh I don't have too many words to spend, perhaps because others have already said everything. A big thanks to everyone who took part, in the end without EVERY single one of you out there the war as it happened it wouldn't have been possible. I gotta say I really liked the game mode even though it was my "first" Vice War (I actually didn't apply in 2015 but I was aware of the game mode and I wasn't really able to play the 2016 version due to getting constant kicks for fps). But nevertheless the idea of having more teams instead of just two seemed like a needed change and innovation. I was a bit skeptic to it as well as other people but in the end, it turned out to be great. I'm sure I wouldn't have experienced the same amount of fun otherwise. I want to thank particular a few people within my team: SMD for pushing and trying to correct strategies in the morning, Trex RajPut and Ras and WilSon the VUs who stayed up until the end or almost, Omarosh which surprised me by being in our team, I thought he was a spy >>, Charley whom I finally met in-game for the first time :P my bestie Halchie who played the "krystianoo" part in our team by playing it all, Suri for cooperating with me, though he joined too late. About the other teams, Lederhos and Dadero who showed up together each time I tried to capture VAJ, Sevrin and Stealth who for both a combination of lag and skills I've never been able to hit a single fucking time (>_<), Chutyanoo for proving himself once more an experienced leader who brought Triumvirate to win, but nonetheless being able to pull of random shit like revealing his strategies in admin chat by mistake as well as getting himself killed by me in random ways (though needless to say he wrecked me more anyways :P)Rorro and especially motherfuckin' Blix being there everytime I tried to take on any base. Signal, MaxPayne, KillerX and Kyle for being good adversaries to me that also kept the tone lighthearted during the war. and once more all those who accepted my idea of dropping the axes the last minutes and took some pictures as well as those who met in lw for the afterparty, big love to you all. Still some MDs who surprised me by not getting ping-kicked much during the event. Morphine randomly pushing a philosophical agenda towards the end VW, Valeria who once more got HER* own weekly dose of REPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. =TRC=Kelvin for his perseverance in playing despite the 226th fps kick.

I'll send a big boo to all the guys in Wolf Pack who didn't show up instead, it was frustrating to see people giving up already when there were 10 hours left still :-\,

I'm still filled with hypes 'n' hopes and I personally think I've never played as good as yesterday, despite the typical random shit I managed to pull of as usual, but overall better. I really wish I could play it again but I'm aware it would lose his special status, so I'll just look forward for VW8 this winter (can't believe I almost got to the point I didn't want to participate twice throughout the development, I'm so fucking lucky I did not walked that way!)

A big thank to Ras in particular who managed to revive vw alone when it seemed to be lost, and had to withstand quite a huuuuuuuge amount of critics and skepticism, but nevertheless completed his mission and in a great way either.

Luckshya for carrying on the scripting development you man did a great job.

Well I hope I'll see you all in VW8 hopefully we'll manage to script a way to let VU win for once O0
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 01:18:48 am by PunkNoodle »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 3 Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2018, 12:44:20 am »
Hope the next one isn't going to have to face all the difficulties this one had to face.

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help