March 19, 2024, 06:49:06 am

Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 7384 times)

Grayson

• View Profile
Re: Thank you
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2018, 11:21:12 am »
I wanna thank lederhos and krystianoo for leading our team to victory. I can only imagine how hard it must've been. It was truly a refreshing experience to play in vw and I can't wait for the next. Not only did I get to play with my usual muchachos, I got to meet some of the veterans of the game, whose skills were nothing short of amazing. Also, I wanna thank VU clan for putting in the effort to organize this event. Despite the initial delay, the event was just as good as the hype.

Most importantly, I wanna thank whoever that came up with the 315 ping limit. If it had been 265 or less, I would've been screwed  ;D  ;D
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2018, 11:47:11 am »
When I was tired of playing, every hour for me was like a day. To be honest, It wasn't easy for us, the Wolfpack were not weak, they were strong and hard. If we remember the Wolfpack took the lead for few hours and their team work was very great. Fercho and Gangsta led the team very well idk what happened to the Wolfpack score when Gangsta left the server. Gas Monkey Garage, they always used to came in group and thats what I liked most in the whole event. TRC Mark, the most hated player in Vice War with his lag but still he was the MVP of the event. Amal was the one who was alone in HBC for very long but he did not gave up and still fought for long as he can.  Hence; it wasn't easy for us to take the lead for the whole day, it was very difficult.

I specially thank Krystianoo, Yandel, Radon, Floris, WrBlix, Dizaster, Signal, Maxpayne, Lederhos, Kurumi, Rorro, Dadero, StephenCurry/Grayson and every other player who spent their day for this from my team. GGWP Everyone :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2018, 11:54:33 am »
It was fun, apart from the spawning system in which any gang could spawn at the same place, causing alot of spawnkilling and chaos. Anyways, thank you all for including me in the list for the best players of Triumvirate, and especially for the Triumvirate gang for winning the event.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 08:21:10 pm by 75hz »

Signal

• Regular
  • al mallu
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2018, 12:45:18 pm »
enjoyed stalking halchter :D

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2018, 01:01:25 pm »
ez  O0
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Stealth^

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2018, 01:32:17 pm »
I'm so proud of my team, I'd like to congratulate each one of the participants in the event, but especially to our members. Thank you for leaving me and other players lead you to this, I'll list some of the members that I remember gave everything for playing a clean war and did an amazing performance:

- Floris: This guy stood practically all the time I played, I don't know but I think he'll be one of the top capturers.
- [Do]Capitan_Yandel: Spawnkilling is definitely your best ability.
- Wr#Blix: I'm not sure if you played when I went to sleep, but if you did, I don't know, I just couldn't do that in 7 lifes, stayed during the whole war.
- Dizaster: You are the owner of ammunation.
- [LK]Dadero: Teamed up with you a plenty of times, definitely you are a great pal to teamwork.
- Radon: Always dispossed to give you a hand, you were undoubtly one of the best supporters out there.

(sorry if I forgot somebody)

A big thanks to the whole [Do] squad (Eddy, Ryxen, Myghtix, kendrick, Alejandro and Smok3), to players that I didn't meet before like Signal, Maxpayne and Grayson. To [EK], [KF], [LK], [MK] and to my beloved clan [SS].

To the Wolf Pack, which was our tough rival, thank you for giving us this opportunity to fight like this, you didn't make it easy, it was hard to fight the Siezer and Fercho's teamwork, same as Halchter and Punk's team. To OmaRosh's unexpected rocket bullets in my face, to Zkq and Rex's wall that they made on VAJ, etcetera...

Thanks to VU for organizing this, it took a lot of time to be performed but it finally happened, and it worth it.

Thanks to krystianoo for leading the whole Triumvirate team, you are a beast idiot.

Thanks for leaving me being your captain at least for once.

Regards, Capitan_Lederhos.

I LOVE FREAK BEST BRO FOREVER

Ooooh Noooo Plz Noooo!!! Where is my name my goodfriend?? wasn't i who saved ur ass many times rofl

#Wr#blix#

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2018, 01:38:40 pm »
Nicely played all teams. I guess it was worth playing even after that 'surprising' start lol.

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2018, 02:21:53 pm »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Halchter

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2018, 02:27:02 pm »
My apologies to whoever I was bitch to, mainly to Lederhos and Freak. I've been caught up in the heat of the moment, thinking of it I would not have really minded your 'lag' if you sided with us, so it was really bad on my part to call you out and I don't think that you are bad at the game in fact this is what makes it so tough to fight you, the combination of skills and lag.

From the triumvirate, I think the guys who put up an outstanding fight were blix, krys, florischter and there have been a few more players.

Liked the Gas Monkey buds, capturing one base and defending it with all they have as well as fighting in groups.

Thanks for assisting me: Ponkie, Gang, Trex, Joooooo, Goorce, Charley, Suri, Fercho, Sk, SMD, RajPut, Indian gods, whoever I forget and myself.

Kyle was pure cancer.
(in the good sense of the word)

GGWP
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 03:08:53 pm by Halchter »
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 11 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2018, 03:02:35 pm »
Special thanks to GangstaRas for keeping VW7 alive, also thanks to Luckshya and aXXo for scripting.  O0

I would like to congratulate Triumvirate for giving tough challenge and winning.

And thanks to Xgamer for all those duels he had with me.  :laugh: :laugh:
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2018, 04:14:39 pm »
Thank you all for your kind words and thank you all for making that event.

The event didn't start so well with the lagging and the 3 hour delay to try and help resolve the issues but I was glad that we did get it back up and are happy to see the event's success!

We also had a hater strike on our staff and participants of the server, threatening the livelihood and good vibes. I did say I was going to make a public announcement of this and here it is. I do not respect the move this person did at all.

Many of our sufferers were randomly hit by UID mismatch. I woke up to a barrage of messages and complaints. These were some of the affected victims or names of some he tried to affect and I sincerely apologize if I didn't get to reverse the damage for every player affected.

[2018-07-07 07:09:39] <~VW7_Staff> All alias occurrences for given UID are: vito, [LGN]Shane, =TRC=FulToN_619, [MD]DarK_WolF, [MD]Mechanic, [MD]KamaKaZe, [MD]Zkq, [MD]Broly, [MD]Baba_Sain, [MDt]NeuTroN, [MD]DeAtHNoTe, [MD]SuBZErO, [MDr]Kody, =TRC=morphine, =TRC=MarK, =TRC=El.Zeeshan., =TRC=SaM, HawK40x, TZIMANI, UzI, R4H33L, [OPP]aBbAsI, [SM]KiM4., [NAR]Klaus, [LGN]Bonecracker, [VU]Hotdogcat, [VU]Charley, [Do]Eddy, EK.IceFlake, [ON]75hz, =ULK=Noire, [VU]GangstaRas

The attack was orchestrated by:

vito

If you see your name here and you missed the event because of this, it is because of him. He exploited UID mismatch system by joining the server with the names of our participants. This is the kind of thing we really don't want continue in VC:MP. This is disgusting bitter behaviour and I'm honestly disappointed in you because I've spoken to him on scripting/modeling advice, all is well, all is respectful, I didn't expect this from you vito.

Disgraceful.

But you didn't defeat the event. Despite all the attacks, the fanbase held strong in the 40-50 player count for a good portion of the 24 hours, peaking at about 65-67 players I saw at one point. I truly thank you all for being as faithful as you were and I'm truly happy you all enjoyed it.

VW8 is in development like I said, unfortunately due to studies Luckshya has to step down. We are therefore open to trusted veteran scripters in the community if you would like to be apart of the project, preferably people that have worked with aXXo before (as he's heading the scripting development). Hit me up and let me know if your'e interested!

Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 10 Useful Useful x 2 (list)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2018, 04:34:19 pm »
FUCK YOU VITO
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2018, 04:44:56 pm »
seriously..

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2018, 04:57:12 pm »
Haters gonna hate
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.

Sean

• Fanatic
  • [EAF]Sean
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2018, 05:07:45 pm »
T'was a good event. Had loads and loads of fun fighting against my friends from different gangs. All the trash talking and stuff was legit hilarious! (Blix coming out of nowhere to slap you with a RPG right at the face)

Even though the main competition was between Triumvirates and Wolf Pack, I'd like to give it to other smaller gangs to actually go with the theme of this ViceWar insted of joining the major two gangs.

Gotta say, I personally loved the alliance we had with our TRC fellows, those 'oi m8' moments are worth remembering! ;)

Even though the selection of colour for in-game reports was a pain in the ass, I can say this has been a way better and cancerless ViceWar than the previous two. Good game y'all!

Btw, isn't this the first vicewar where the losing teams aren't blaming the winning team for hacking? :troll:
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)