March 28, 2024, 10:42:10 pm

Author Topic: Thank You!  (Read 4601 times)

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Thank You!
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2018, 02:44:12 pm »
Well, i have been silent cause i was trying to get a conclusion on what most of u think.
thanks for giving us a chance,and seeing ur replies i guess this changes nothing,so im gonna play VW and then go in-active again for 99 years until my ban expires...nice bantime btw, i guess no one here still likes me except for Wilson and maybe 3 other people,but these 4 arent gonna change anything,4 supporting us is nothing against over 100 dragging us down.Thanks for being unable to understand that humans make mistakes and for being unable to see that me and no_mercy never broke the rules before and aimlock was our first sin in vcmp.Also thanks for being unable to forgive old friends cause of a 90's game thats almost dead.Thanks for everything "Pals"

You thought your sin won't be known?Did you think people will love you after that?Ofc no.

The game you are calling is dead , then why you are crying to play it?But I still support you because of the 2nd chance.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2018, 02:49:46 pm »
The game you are calling is dead , then why you are crying to play it?

Exactly this.

The game is dead for you, why cheat in it?

The game is dead for you, why ruin the mod for so many people?

The game is dead for you, why do you make such long posts about it?

The game is dead for you, why do you want to play it so badly?

The game is dead for you, why bother so much with ban evading?

That "it's just a game" and it's variations argument is an argument which you can stick up your ass.
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2018, 03:10:02 pm »
Hack -> go cocky about it-> evade -> sorry
:Ok_face:
I hope I won't see you again after VW.

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2018, 03:18:13 pm »
forgiving MiMo and no_mercy will not be the end of the world so why not???
Krystianoo, with all my respect, the way of your talking really pissed me off especially the last word "ass".
We don't care if the game is dead or not: he's playing it because of having fun with friends like you!!!!
You all guys don't know that friendship is more important than screwing your game!!!! MiMo and No_Mercy are our friends. We had fun with them in the past years and I don't give a f**k if they're using or not. No_Mercy is super nice with me: this proves that he deserves respect.
I don't understand why you guys are so mad about this, as it seems both guys learnt a lesson and they wont these mistakes again so why?
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Freak

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Secret Slayers
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2018, 03:30:48 pm »
I don't give a f**k if they're using or not.

Quote from: No_MeRcY
watch out your head when you are around me.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2018, 03:40:04 pm »
No_Mercy is super nice with me: this proves that he deserves respect.
Well he isn't nice to anyone else, he probably loves your ass.

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2018, 05:02:04 pm »
He's nice to his needs not you or anyone, these fucktard retards can't be trusted,they're having acknowledgement about whom to fool, and how to fool, they don't mess with those who simply show them middle finger knowing that their whore tricks won't work on them,they roam around some cheapass retards who are easy to fool and it's all hypocrisy of theirs,

hope that you won't see them in even VW, having news regarding them,they're still in contact with WK's puppet aka hunting boy,dunno why they're allowed, maybe because axxo being playerswhore and allowing all,that's the only reason I can see, if ON is permanently banned from participating in events organized by VU and company then why their asslickers are allowed to have 2nd chance even after getting caught?
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2018, 05:03:27 pm »
He's nice to his needs not you or anyone, these fucktard retards can't be trusted,they're having acknowledgement about whom to fool, and how to fool, they don't mess with those who simply show them middle finger knowing that their whore tricks won't work on them,they roam around some cheapass retards who are easy to fool and it's all hypocrisy of theirs,

hope that you won't see them in even VW, having news regarding them,they're still in contact with WK's puppet aka hunting boy,dunno why they're allowed, maybe because axxo being playerswhore and allowing all,that's the only reason I can see, if ON is permanently banned from participating in events organized by VU and company then why their asslickers are allowed to have 2nd chance even after getting caught?

ON isn't permanently banned from participating in events organized by VU.

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2018, 05:13:14 pm »
ON isn't permanently banned from participating in events organized by VU.
Dunno about it but I remember I read something like this somewhere, also I can't find search button in forums,lol

but I found this
Quote from: NO_MERCY on October 04, 2017, 08:56:02 pm

Unban me in any server and get rekt "with the help of my hacks".
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

MIMO1

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2018, 07:47:46 pm »
Well,this game is dead why play it?
Answer: thats the 3rd time saying,im playing it cause of  my old friends here, nothing makes a game good and playable except friends,and especially in online gaming. i want to play to revive my old memories of wilson rocketing everyone,the fights,the roaming,the funny chats and everything i used to do with my Friends.i never got cocky while using my aimbot,i did get cocky after getting caught,but while using it i never got cocky. Heck, u didnt even suspect me unless when i did this 360 turn on lily, a month after that u forgot all about me and believed that im not hacking. Then no_mercy did this horible mistake of pooping 5 heads using 5 bullets. which made u suspicious of me again and banned the both of us.If no mercy didnt do this mistake, my case would have been forgotten, WHY? cause i wasnt cocky about it and i didnt overdo it"except when russians used to gang on us in EC". To all supporting me, thanks for believing in me and thanks for trying to convince others to forgot about the past. Well, the past cant be forgotten, but we can just move on and consider it as a bad memory or something. no body is perfect and to be honest the only reason i tried this hack was because i was trainee for over 7 months and alot of my friends said that im not improving skills,so i used this hack to look skilled etc... Sorry again,and for people who are replying abusively to me,im being completely polite to you and im talking with all respect,so do the same in return..
I dont wanna say anything bad cause alot of people are waiting for me to lose it and start abusing so they can say u dont deserve a chance and how do u want us to give u a chance if u are abusing us bla bla bla.. please,be polite in ur replies, im being completely respectful, no need to be hostile and raged
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2018, 08:01:23 pm »
Mimo VU trusted you but you ruined your own chance so why say thanks fool  the vcmp is dead because of your venox aimlock retard
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2018, 09:22:53 pm »
after you both got caught all you did was acting cocky and evaded your bans several times, this should be counted as aggravating.

Im not saying that you should be permanently banned but you two shouldn't be allowed to play in every official vcmp server/event for at least 1 year, its too soon since you both acted that way, other cheaters in the past had to wait for their bans to be expired

im so agaisnt about letting you two play this Vicewar dunno about next ones but not this one.

also posting long posts with the typical sorry things should not be enough in this case after all the mess you made ,you have to be banned from vcmp official stuff for at least 1 year
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2018, 09:35:07 pm »

Every innocent face, there is a dirty devil behind xD
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2018, 03:48:34 am »
Hack -> go cocky about it-> evade -> sorry
:Ok_face:
Instead of continuing of going cocky, we said sorry cuz we recognized that apologizing is the right thing to do.

Quote from: No_MeRcY
watch out your head when you are around me.

This was when I was going cocky :v

Well he isn't nice to anyone else, he probably loves your ass.
Like his ass ? For what ? What can he do for me ? What do I need from him ?

I'll be polite with all except you motherfucker brain donor blockhead, what can Panzer do for me so that I am nice with him ? Why would I fool him ?  Have you ever seen me going cocky before getting caught ? I am a respectful person, I do respect people who respect me.
And why the fuck you think that I am on contact with WK ? I am not on contact with them neither I was. I don't even like them  especially Hunting... I don't have any relation with him. I got the aimbot from Thorax, not from Hunting, so why I need to be on contact with Hunting ?
Why should I be given 2nd chance ? Because I didn't even get 1st chance.. It's the first time I get banned for hacks.

after you both got caught all you did was acting cocky and evaded your bans several times, this should be counted as aggravating.

Im not saying that you should be permanently banned but you two shouldn't be allowed to play in every official vcmp server/event for at least 1 year, its too soon since you both acted that way, other cheaters in the past had to wait for their bans to be expired

im so agaisnt about letting you two play this Vicewar dunno about next ones but not this one.

also posting long posts with the typical sorry things should not be enough in this case after all the mess you made ,you have to be banned from vcmp official stuff for at least 1 year
You are right, we should not be unbanned because we broke a high severity rule, besides that, we evaded our bans.
About letting us joining the event, it's the last event we join in our career.
And what can we do other than saying sorry, get banned ? We are banned. Being unliked ? We are unliked.

Understand people, if humans don't make mistakes, how can they learn ? What happened has happened, we can not change the past, but we can make a better future.

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2018, 06:11:08 am »
Understand people, if humans don't make mistakes, how can they learn ? What happened has happened, we can not change the past, but we can make a better future.
what happened has happened,ok now stay banned, even krystianoo suffered his 6 months ban,all he had was cheat engine opened at the background of a video he recorded, you both are acting cocky the day you were banned and started to act more cocky when stormeus told you both to fuck off, now FUCK OFF, retards,
Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)