login
March 29, 2024, 02:41:49 pm

Author Topic: Application - Icy7rider420  (Read 8953 times)

DronZ

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Icy7rider420
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2018, 05:28:55 pm »
I remember playing in LW with you once or twice, I really don't know you that much but I'll go with trainee.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2018, 07:09:43 pm »
I was thinking give you full member but I would like to see your LOYALTY and performance into the clan.

Voting Rookie
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Give me Galletas

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2018, 11:54:16 pm »
I don't know you.
But well...I am looking forward to meet you in any server LWs,EAD,CTF,EC etc..

Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2018, 02:56:27 am »
friendly and mature guy gl man,  btw glad to see ya around ;)
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Bart's Work

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2018, 05:46:20 am »
Rookie.

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Danish

• Crazy Man
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2018, 05:47:42 am »
Good luck  ;)
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Credits:- RavenouZ^ / _Has[E]eb.^

Icy7rider420

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • May be silence, but have some skills!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2018, 05:55:53 am »
After all this time, why sudden interest in vcmp and VU ?

I've been playing Vice City Multiplayer for long time, San Andreas as well but I stopped because Lack of Admins communication which really frustrating me ... Right now I'm playing GTA5 on Xbox and Vice city on my laptop.

Vice City ... There's easy in and out from it and Not complicated with controls and all ...

VU ... Charleybutton was my mentor, none other Clans would treat me respectfully when I had some issues with Laptop and few others ... And Vice UnderDogs is well Named that I liked to say most often ... not other clans ... weirdy way to say it ... but Vice UnderDogs is bold choices name for Clan ... and none of other clans i was in have Brain Donor Vote XD

Casper ... Retarded? Calling me Retarded? Look at yourself saying it in here! calling me, the Cool Deaf 38 years old Pothead a Retarded? that's HIL-FUCKING-ARIOUS! thanks for making my night! 

And My well long time Gamer Buddy has been around for long time and is in VU mostly than others ...
Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

RoyStang's Art

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2018, 06:32:38 am »

Casper ... Retarded? Calling me Retarded? Look at yourself saying it in here! calling me, the Cool Deaf 38 years old Pothead a Retarded? that's HIL-FUCKING-ARIOUS! thanks for making my night! 

WINNER!
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2018, 08:07:51 am »

I've been playing Vice City Multiplayer for long time, San Andreas as well but I stopped because Lack of Admins communication which really frustrating me ... Right now I'm playing GTA5 on Xbox and Vice city on my laptop.

Vice City ... There's easy in and out from it and Not complicated with controls and all ...

VU ... Charleybutton was my mentor, none other Clans would treat me respectfully when I had some issues with Laptop and few others ... And Vice UnderDogs is well Named that I liked to say most often ... not other clans ... weirdy way to say it ... but Vice UnderDogs is bold choices name for Clan ... and none of other clans i was in have Brain Donor Vote XD

And My well long time Gamer Buddy has been around for long time and is in VU mostly than others ...
This community became toxic buddy, unfortunately... :-[
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2018, 08:21:49 am »
I'm just fearful of your activity ingame, never seen you ingame ever since you've made an application. I value and respect your experience which you've earned in all the previous years, Also, It's good to see an old pal joining us but before I cast my vote, want to know how well you'll maintain activity ingame or you're just planning to browse forum and take part in discussions?

I'm bringing up this factor due to a fella who had made application in the past, after getting accepted, never been active ingame as well as on forum which is disgusting. The advantage of being a part of clan is to communicate with your members, hangout with them and to be like a family. So, if you don't sustain your activity, entering in the clan will neither benefit us nor you.
Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Dr.Danny

• Fanatic
  • Take Risk or Lose the chance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2018, 09:12:29 am »
Good Luck ICY!!!!!!

Im Funny!
Love me or Hate me both are in my favour,if you Love me i'll stay in your Heart,if you Hate me i'll stay in your Mind.

BeY3K^

• Fanatic
  • Assassination is My Life. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2018, 04:53:09 pm »
Good luck.

Icy7rider420

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2018, 05:57:15 pm »
A bit of historical context:
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=771
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=1665
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=1388
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=1418

Lovely to see you here again Icy, but I didn't know that you were active - are you?

I was inactive for long time til now ... :) made new account though :) i don't use that email anymore :)

RoyStang's Art

Icy7rider420

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2018, 06:00:01 pm »
A bit of historical context:
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=771
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=1665
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=1388
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=1418

Lol good lord, it amazes me just how much CXC destroyed my VC:MP activity in 2010 and early 2011 xD

Well nice to meet you icy although the name is familiar to me from another setting. You happen to play SA:MP? PTP server specifically?

Mostly LW ... yeah we met few times ... I did call you Gangsta Rats ... did I? XD
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

RoyStang's Art

Icy7rider420

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2018, 06:05:20 pm »
I'm just fearful of your activity ingame, never seen you ingame ever since you've made an application. I value and respect your experience which you've earned in all the previous years, Also, It's good to see an old pal joining us but before I cast my vote, want to know how well you'll maintain activity ingame or you're just planning to browse forum and take part in discussions?

I'm bringing up this factor due to a fella who had made application in the past, after getting accepted, never been active ingame as well as on forum which is disgusting. The advantage of being a part of clan is to communicate with your members, hangout with them and to be like a family. So, if you don't sustain your activity, entering in the clan will neither benefit us nor you.

Those past is over ... those past is hell life ... I ain't there anymore ... if you have looked at me in Facebook ... I'm happily Engaged, Owns a Home, Still an pothead for 17 years and going, I got more time for this Vice City and Forum and I play GTA5 on my Xbox1 often so yeah i'll be hitting here laptop often!
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

RoyStang's Art